• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Improved Members

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Dizzy said:
    I HAVENT CHANGED ^^ , IM STILL THE CRYBABY LIL KID OF TAN , DIZzY
    In that case, I haven't changed either. >.>

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Dizzy said:
    You guys are only saying that to make me feel good about my self , I havent improved nor have i changed. ^^
    I agree, you still annoy me sometimes.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Doctor Itsy said:
    I agree, you still annoy me sometimes.

well that is true. But no one is going to be perfect. He is good now, but there is never a limit to good. There is always room to be "better."

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    lol , why do you guys think ive changed? because i talk more eductedly?
    You've made like 1.4k posts on PC and you've been through many times, how can you not change? Unless you never think about PC.:P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    You hated you're past of helping members?:/
    No its not that, I dont like the double posting part. But that is the past, and on an old PC too.

Dakota said:
    I think, I do remember when Rk9 was spammy...how long ago was that? 14 years?

BOO ya!
    Mabe that long, but its not as bad as I remember it, now that I remember helping them members (how long have I been helping members?).

Oh and I think Dizzy is the most improved member, he has got a lot better. I remember telling him to stop spaming, him starting threads like im leaving PC no one here likes me. Well Dizzy you cant say that any more XD.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • LMAO! , Bisho.... what?? who's that . i fought him off along time ago

Dizzy - The most Evolved and mature evolution of Bishounen , Often mistaken as a Ninetales and For the most "improved" member.

lol

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Nah.. My quality is still the same.. but my art skills improved so far. More you practice, the better you get at mouse drawing..

Try it for youself.. It's fun. :D.. just run a program called paint and start drawing talent... true talent. :P

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    LMAO! , Bisho.... what?? who's that . i fought him off along time ago

Dizzy - The most Evolved and mature evolution of Bishounen , Often mistaken as a Ninetales and For the most "improved" member.

lol
    In other words, you further adapted to PC, so you did change.:/:P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    Nah.. My quality is still the same.. but my art skills improved so far. More you practice, the better you get at mouse drawing..

Try it for youself.. It's fun. :D.. just run a program called paint and start drawing talent... true talent. :P

... paint? i always thought that it's not a very good art program... there is probably better programs than paint. (but i don't draw with pencil or mouse anyway...)

i never know you that well Haruka in the old PC so i can't really testify if your quality of your post is the same in the past as it is now.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Just call me old fasioned but i only draw with my hand and a pencil (im left handed) and i can draw almost identical Pokemon/DBZ drawings!!!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • ................well i think there are members who have not improved. i know this is for most improved but some members start out okay then go downhill. meh, like me.....i make a lot of mistakes and as much as i try to hide my quick temper im not exactly winning any popularity contests here. -_- i overeact and get myself into trouble and im annoying...................maybe theose of u who have improved can help me out or something,.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Soph said:
    ................well i think there are members who have not improved. i know this is for most improved but some members start out okay then go downhill. meh, like me.....i make a lot of mistakes and as much as i try to hide my quick temper im not exactly winning any popularity contests here. -_- i overeact and get myself into trouble and im annoying...................maybe theose of u who have improved can help me out or something,.

i think i'm one of those people... i rather went downhill as i get to know PC better. At first when i don't know PC that well, i tend to stay on the conservative side, trying to be neutral at all times. Now i just post whatever and tends to get on some members' nerves... I'll try to stop myself from doing that...

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • yes, thats my problem. i dont think im very well liked here.....more like well-disliked. i hate myself and how i am here at times but the more i get to know PC the harder it is to curb my temper and shut flippin well up about my unwanted opinion!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • i don't see why you're not liked here Soph. Just that due to where we live in the world not that much of PC knows about you (as most of PC is composed of North Americans). Perhaps during the holidays when people can sleep later at night and sleep-in in the morning, they can post later at night and PC will get to know you a lot more.

Personally, i don't see what's there to hate or even dislike about you. i've never read a post where you grew hot tempered yet...

Back