• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Improved Members

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • look its easy for you to say that we are really good freinds, you see me as your freind and overlook all my faults. so u can say that but sadly u cant speak for the majority of mmbers here and as a rule, i am far from popular. :(

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Soph said:
    look its easy for you to say that we are really good freinds, you see me as your freind and overlook all my faults. so u can say that but sadly u cant speak for the majority of mmbers here and as a rule, i am far from popular. :(

once again i'll say the popular thing is because of time zones... not that much of people are on at this time of the day (night for us NA ppl). So it's hard to be popular when you're seperated by time from the rest of us.

Now i'll say we're not really close friends Soph. But really you're not annoying or short tempered. Arcanine is right. You only think you are. Stop being so humble Soph ;)

I don't think anyone in PC will say that s/he dislikes you. There is no reason for them to do so.

Soph

Years
  • .....................really? awwwww thats nice. :D but i still say i have to work on my temper!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • well this is afterall the internet... after you read a post try to post a reply after awhile. This usually helps anyone cool down. Atmosphere is the other thing. A calm atmosphere usually cause the people within it to be at a calm state in the mind as well. Put on the Sokoni Soraga Arukara song (it's a great Pokemon song too :) )or something along that quiet type of music... music certainly helps creat atmosphere and mood, and definitely controls the temper of a person.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • hehe... that means at least Kwesi knows you. I haven't speaken a single word with our dear webmaster yet even though i've joined PC for 3 months now... have i even posted on a single thread he participated in?

to Kwesi i'm just a name with 900 post counts XP

Soph

Years
  • hehehhe yeah i guess.

but he never speak to me no more. he let me test some new software once that only mods were meant to do but since then he never even say hello.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    hehe... that means at least Kwesi knows you. I haven't speaken a single word with our dear webmaster yet even though i've joined PC for 3 months now... have i even posted on a single thread he participated in?

to Kwesi i'm just a name with 900 post counts XP
    I PM'd him the first hour he got back on PC (he was gone for a long time).

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    i think i'm one of those people... i rather went downhill as i get to know PC better. At first when i don't know PC that well, i tend to stay on the conservative side, trying to be neutral at all times. Now i just post whatever and tends to get on some members' nerves... I'll try to stop myself from doing that...
    I know some members that have went downhill, I won't mention them though. Personally, I have went downhill. I reached a peak in terms of good moods, smart moves, and accomplishments in early July and but after that it seems I went to far and am no longer good for many things. Maybe I dropped too many practices in my life, but as the forums have changes, we change a long with it. I have taken look at the better times of PE2K, I've knowticed the most fun times where all surrounded when the Post Count Discussion and The One Above^ were active. People posted a lot those days, so many people interested, so many people pick posting over doing their homework which they should be doing. Those threads eventually came to the point of being questioned they were locked. As important members forget what they are doing on the forum they will start to leave due to their immobility on them.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    I know some members that have went downhill, I won't mention them though. Personally, I have went downhill. I reached a peak in terms of good moods, smart moves, and accomplishments in early July and but after that it seems I went to far and am no longer good for many things. Maybe I dropped too many practices in my life, but as the forums have changes, we change a long with it. I have taken look at the better times of PE2K, I've knowticed the most fun times where all surrounded when the Post Count Discussion and The One Above^ were active. People posted a lot those days, so many people interested, so many people pick posting over doing their homework which they should be doing. Those threads eventually came to the point of being questioned they were locked. As important members forget what they are doing on the forum they will start to leave due to their immobility on them.
    What are you talking about? They shouldn't pick posting over their homework.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ^ That's sorta like me... I used to do that, but now, I've improved. XD
    And I've hardly talked to Kwesi before, he welcomed me on the old PC, the first time I joined, and that's it. XD
    No your not Soph. (you only think that)
    *nods* Yeah, that's true... In my opinion, don't take the Internet so seriously. n_n; If everyone did that, well, if *I* did that, I'll be depressed everyday! XD; It's always a good idea to work on your temper, like you're doing now... Everyone has a temper, and everyone has the abliaty to control it, I believe that you can do that too. ;D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • latiosspud said:
    What are you talking about? They shouldn't pick posting over their homework.
    I meant they should be doing their homework instead, but they just didn't.

Years
  • I have to say, Omega-Brendan. He's much improved around here ever since he was a newbie. I guess, his cons once is that he used to flame any one who tries to correct him. (I think that was in Bulbagarden) But nowadays, he's much more mature.

ummm, me!
    Actually, I was once an Ignorant, stupid and a flamer. You would never want to hang out with me. That was back at Serebiis. I once got banned by Kaz there because I flamed Shonen/Shoujen Ai. Now, I'm quite quiet... maybe unpopular *cries* XD

Back