• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OOC: not too late, I don't think.

IC: "what thing in the distance?" i asked, being woken up agian. though I wasn't exactly happy about it, only Robert's precense kept me from attacking either of them.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "See ya!" I exclaimed as I waved my hand and walked out the door, deciding I should get out of my pajamas. "Come on if you want Kristen, I need help picking an outfit."
    I didn't like the idea of wearing girl clothes still, but I decided I should anyways.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I followed David out of the room. "i don't have a lot of fashion sense though I will help out." I said eagerly. I liked helping poeple out.

Years
  • Once they were gone, I headed over to a cabenet, turning invisable as I searched through it. "why is everything I need always buried?" I wondered aloud, searching through my fossil collecitons, since stuff ended up there.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "What is it?" I asked, standing up, though still in the air, and floated over to just behind her, looking over her shoulder. "Maybe I could help you find it..." I suggested, after all, I did have an advantage there...

Years
  • "nothing you need to worry aobut." I said, fitting the item around my neck, the bell still ringing. finally, once i had it on, the sound stopped, and i considered taking off my invisibility, but i decided to wait and bait him a bit.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Come on, please tell me?" I asked, hovering around to her other side. "I can hear whatever it is clearly, it has a bell on it, i know that much." I said, before quickly moving around to hover in front of her at eye level, upside down.

Years
  • At that, I took off my invisibility, revealing a reddish elastic band on my neck with a small bell on it, that rang whenever I moved. I knew it looked very cute with my body coloration, but i waited to see his reaction.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I looked at it thoughtfully for a moment, before turning myself right-side-up and saying "You know, if you're not angry at me for saying so, I think that looks nice on you." I said, hoping that she wouldn't be upset. Normally, Eclipse didn't seem the type for cute...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I watched them intentively from my Mew form. I had snuck in when they weren't paying attention, and had hid myself under the bed. I held in all the giggles as I watched, but eventually hit my head off the top of the bed with a thud.

Years
  • "Thanks. I was going to wear it again eventually, since it works like the item Soul Dew, but i never had the courage to wear it until now." I said with a slight smile, shifting so that the bell rang. "and if i end up lost, I'd be pretty easy to find."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Almost as easy as a glowing purple person with red eyes." I said, settling on the ground. "Truth be told, I was thinking that I might try an illusion to try to blend in better, but I don't really know how long I could keep it up." I explained thoughtfully.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back