• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    At that, I turned invisable, and flew out the window, after a few minutes, returned with a wet kitten in my arms. the kitten was mostly grey, with a black stripe on it's back from nose to tail, and an orange underbelly. Mostly ignoring robert, I placed the kitten on my bed and wrapped it up, my psy powers waiting for if Robert freaked out.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sat there, and said "I'm all right, I think." I was still aprehensive, but the paralizing shock was no longer there. It was like my weakness had faded, but was still there to a certain extent. I had never heard of that happening with any of the rarer phobia's though, I'd need to do some research...

Years
    Without answering him, I laid down on my bed, curling around the kitten. I could hear it purring, but I knew i'd have to keep it hidden. but in that case, how to feed it? I'd need to be sneaky, somehow..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    OOC: not too late, I don't think.

ooc: Okay then I' guess I'll give this a shot and hope I'm doing this form right.

Name: Seth Blaze
    Race: pokemorph-BLaziken

appearance: Has long, blonde hair, and a rugged, red complexion. A mutant, in a sense.He wears baggy black jeans and a flaming red t-shirt. The whole outfit is made of reinforced silk

so where can I come in?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I waited patiently, beginning to hover in the air again. I began searching for people near the area with my second sight. I certainly didn't want to be overheard, or have anyone walk in on us...

Years
    I tilted my head. yes, there was definatly something around.. but invisible. must be exceptionally powerful, because i couldn't see it. Then, to my eyes only, Deoxys came into the room via the open window, not making a sound to alert anyone to it's presence. I shivered slightly, but I couldn't say anything to warn the others, it was like he had reached down into my throat and stolen my voice.... He moved toward me, slowly, and i knew this time, he was not going to be as soft as he was last time.. those tentacles could easily be used as direct weapons. worse, I could now hear voices outside. Deoxys had brought somebody with him. We're trapped... cause no-one but me can see him... I realised.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "What is it?" I asked. I didn't have esp, but I could still feel something wrong in the air, I felt that somehting wasn't as it should be. Yet I could still neither see now hear anything clear...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I walked back in. I wondered what could be happening. I could feel something but not use any of my other senses to detect it... How baffling. I shrugged and walked further in but didn't say anything. I didn't really know of how I could get this mysterious guest to show itself.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Me? I'm just a ghost, no psychic powers, remember?" I whipsered back. I was certain I felt something, but I couldn't tell what. The sheer fact that something kept elluding my grasp by such a slim margin was beginning to drive me mad!

Years
    i felt Deoxys's tentacle circle my neck, almost lovingly, then suddenly without warning, tighten, cutting off my air supply. The instant psy reaction revealed him, but only for a split second, as he proceeded to attempt to choke the life out of me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I began floating next to Rachel, speaking in a deceptivley calm voice to the air around her. "I have a curse attack ready to use in an instant. You could probably kill all of us before it brings you down, but who knows how long you'd be able to last under it. I suggest that you let her go, now."

Years
    deoxys released me to dodge the shadow ball, and would have came straight back for me, if it had not been for the curse threat.i will have that girl, and none of you will be able to stop me! he said in his psy-voice

Years
    "Nice parlor trick. but it won't be enough" Deoxys said, and i felt one of it's tentacles slam into my back, causing me to cry out from the pain. I was nothing aginst him...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back