• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Tell me what choice I have." I said, I was still mad, but I didn't bother trying to control myself now. Zapdos continued charging, when this attack hit, it was going to do a LOT of damage...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"So you'd put your friends life on the line?" the creature laughed as he grasped the chain tighter. Even then I could feel the connection with my body dying.

"Just do it Robert!" I yelled at him. At this point, I didn't care if I lost my life. Too much had happened.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Then, I had an idea.Or possibly Zapdos did, we were so close at this point we couldn't tell. Using agility, instead, we took off not for the monster, but for the chain holding Diana trapped...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"What the hell are you..." I tried to call to Robert, but I was cut off when the monster squeezed tighter. Blood began to trickle from his hand. I believed it was from my body.

"Quiet boy, or I'll eat you now..." It said as it watching Robert with interest.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Without any more thought, Zapdos and I tore towards the chain, and when we reached it, Zapdos took it up in his talons, draining all of the energy he could spare into it, directing it not both ways, but down one length of the chain into the serpent...

Years
Countless miles away from the battle, the water pokemon below the sea looked up and darted out of the way as I dove below the waves, and spiraled into the dark depths. i was finally alone, away from those jerks.. and in silence, for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back