• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jappio

Prophet of Lightning
Years
Here is another sheet. I've done so many splices lately I probably won't be getting another sheet up any time soon >_<
SpliceSheet55.png

Last edited:
Years
*big picture*
That Charizard/Lucario looks, well, disproportioned obviously, but more than that the two halves just don't feel like they mesh together. Maybe it's just me, but I think you do your best fusions with the smaller ones where each individual piece doesn't stand out as much and you get more of a blending, less of a Frankenstein's pokemonster .

And on a more business note, remember there's a four word / 25 character rule.

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
Mine isn't really a fusion, it's a simple remake of the Rayquaza in-fight sprite

rayqua14.png

Anyways, just sharing here x3

Last edited:

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
well, here's my sprite, with my 1st trainer (attached)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I'm wondering, how the heck it a trainer a fusion?

"well, here's my sprite, with my 1st trainer"

I believe that this is a mistake on your part. I'm not trying to be rude or offensive, just calling it on how it is.

Because the trainer sprite is a recolour of the FireRed hero and it's spliced on top of a Lapras sprite. :|

PokeHackers

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2010
PokeHackers' Sprites (I make 'em, you name 'em)

Notes:
-I can make transparent backgrounds if necessary.
-I am willing to help with hacks, although I'm not too experienced.
-I do know a good bit about hacking, just not great at it.
-If you're going to use an image, please please please, just ask me before -hand.
-Please post names, I will change the name if your idea is better than mine.
-I use spoiler codes because I recommend you look at them one at a time.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
Years
You're splices are good, yes. I love the colors and everything blends nicely. Unfortunatly, topics that only have splices and no work made from scratch are not allowed, and this is probably to be closed soon. Sorry!

~Prof. W.

Cobalt'Scizor

Wannabe Spriter/ROM Hacker
Years
The first rule of spriting is to save in .png, and that doesn't look like the case for you. D:
The animations look a little too fast, and for the fusions, you should never resize it and remember to recolor everything including the outlines. Make sure the shading is correct, try learning some things from Chesu's tutorials. That's where I started out, and it is very useful. I like the concepts of the sprites, but they just need a bit more skill to make them better.

Also, nobody commented on my sprites earlier D:

Here are some recolors I have animated:

file.php
ntb-1.gif
whyyy-1.gif
omaimudkipz.gif
seizure.gif
chocolate.gif
hoopz.gif
kipone.png
kipback.png
shtomp.png
stompback.png
rupert.png
swampback.png
zorbsck.png
zorfront.png
zork.png
zorkback.png
Mewtios.png
porygonoo.png
RotomMomForme.png
onetwotree.png
befpun.png
inb.png
mail.png
bsf.png
soclos.png
dfnasdfwifn.png
oo0.png

Please rate, and comment. :D

Last edited:

RaichuPwnsPikachu

Master Of Electric
Years
The first rule of spriting is to save in .png, and that doesn't look like the case for you. D:
The animations look a little too fast, and for the fusions, you should never resize it and remember to recolor everything including the outlines. Make sure the shading is correct, try learning some things from Chesu's tutorials. That's where I started out, and it is very useful. I like the concepts of the sprites, but they just need a bit more skill to make them better.

Also, nobody commented on my sprites earlier D:

They look awesome i really like the zoroark one and the porygon/porygon2/porygon-z

pikachux2

Never Evolve
Years
Are these fusions good??

I post here cuz it looks like the only place to post a fusion thread but im not really sure, anyway
I started making fusions a few weeks ago and to me they look good and okay but if im wrong tell me if im no good at fusion cuz ill change my style. anyway here they are (the rest on my profile)
and feel free to use them in a hack or a game just give credit that goes for the ones on my profile 2.

articlax.png
charlax.png
dragodactyl.png
mimelaxjr.png
munchachu.png
pikalaxrailax.png
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back