• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
  • Haha~! Nothing make ME giggle like the girls and guys who are AFRAID of the scary ghost! ;D

Especially when I saw Nightmare on Elm Street the opening midnight showing. You should have heard the screams. It was flippin' hilarious!

By the way,, Kipp, I'm waiting on you, the Shadow, to post, so I can post. ;D

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Haha, same here.... especially when I'm laughing when everyone's crying.
    Like a dude'll chop up some innocent cheerleader, everyone'll be screaming, and I'll be laughing and yelling for mooooar! ;D

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Never seen it.
    My brother saw it first, I asked how it was. He ranted about how horrible it was.
    I didn't see it.

The Unborn, The Uninvited, One Missed Call, and Quarantine were also terrible horrors.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • The Unborn gave me shivers and bothered me. One Missed Call was iffy at best. But My Bloody Valentine was the worst.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Only part that made me jump in One Missed Call was when the first girl was pulled into the water. Everything else I saw coming.

The Unborn... yeah. No. Only thing that freaked me out was after the movie, 'cause I have siblings who were miscarriages/still borne, so I was freaked that they're 'spirits' were pissed at me or something. XD

Strikit

Years
  • I had a brother that was miscarried in the third trimester. But I think what bothered me is the physical contortion of the dog and old man. Ghosties and ghoulies do not frighten me -- besides the demony men. I am irrationally afraid of demony men. That's why Mirrors got to me. O.O

Also, that one episode of A Haunting with Man. If you've seen it, you know.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • I'm personally into horror games. The ones that actually scare me. I mean... have you ever played Silent hill 1-3? Silent hill 2 made me jump out of my seat quite a few times. Psychological fear ftw.

Theres also the silent hill movie if that counts though I haven't really seen much of it yet (even though I own it :/)

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Nope. Never seen it.
    I hate mirrors because of the urban legends. I WON'T look in a mirror after like 11:30pm.
    Bloody MAry, The Blue Baby, The Candy Man, The Lady in White, all that jazzz.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
  • Speaking of this stuff guys, I just watched the Fourth Kind.......

I am now terrified of owls and the future.....

Also, before I was born, my mother had about 13 miscarriages altogether...she calls me a miracle child.

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
  • There's nothing all that scary I've seen lately. The weirdest movie in the entire world is currently Donnie Darko, though.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • I HATED THAT EPISODE OF A HAUNTING.
    Scared the living crap out of me.
    I still Shie away from lakes/playgrounds because of it.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Oh wait, the show called A Haunting on Discovery or whatever?
    I've heard of that, but stopped watchingg 'cause it creeped me outt too much... ;D

Back