• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
  • Yesss. Chase likes girls, especially certain parts of them.

But Korbin likes girls, all of them, and respects them. But he's still a filthy boy. X]

Strikit

Years
  • That's how they are. X]

Ahhh, I regret not getting to play Esthin more. He would be absolutely impervious to female advances. As would Darin. XD

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Haha! 'Course!

How is Fyora with male advances? I'm just wondering, cause Esthin's crazy, Darin's just not interested, Korbin's romantic, what is Fyora like?

Strikit

Years
  • Fy, you'd need to be fantastic to interest. She likes ze older boys, never younger. She's attracted to intelligence, maturity, sensitivity, and as is her vice, ze bad boys. And she prefers not to tell her brothers about her romances, because they get all RAWR. X]

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Sounds like my brother. If I EVER told him about a guy I liked, or a guy I was dating, he'd take a bat or a fork and castrate them faster than you could say 'Ow'.

Strikit

Years
  • That's how Darin and Korbin are. Esthin has cracked and he did care once, but he hasn't even contacted his family in forever.

Strikit

Years
  • He's completely disconnected. All that matters to him now is training his Dark Pokemon.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
  • Jess, the people in Kips sig are Gold and Silver, Silver is teh red haired meanie face O.o

Oh you people....thinking about Dark Void made me sad, I was having fun.

Strikit

Years
  • It just puttered out. But maybe I'll give it oooooooone more try eventually.

I love Silver. He's Giovanni's son and he needs a hug. =\

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Just for good measure I'll post here also. I'm gonna be going to Arizona this Sunday for vacation. When I get there I'll see if I can get some way to get on the internet.

Megaman765

Years
  • Horrah :D Guess I'll have something to look forward to when I wake up tommorow eh? :p

Say has anyone played Sam and max? (I sure haven't but have seen enough of it to get the idea that it's freakin hillarious) I can sort of picture Snype having the same personality as Max sort of. If you don't know what I mean, look up some videos of sam and max.

Also I was looking around Deviantart and thought this Picture looked pretty cool.

http://hihibash93.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2qodyu

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Gosh darnit, I can't think of what to do. I don't even know what's in the door I'm supposed to go through.

Megaman765

Years
  • Alrighty turns out i'm leaving today. If I don't find a way to post when I'm in arizona then I'll just get Mark and Snype locked up in a closet or something XD

Edit: I have internet access over here so I can still post as usual if I get the time. I'm pretty busy over here. Also I currently have a serious writers block as of now. I'm mostly thinking of a good way to get Mark tormented by Linsday.

Last edited:

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Writer's block just went and reared its ugly head again. I feel sad for not posting up anything recently.

Megaman765

Years
  • Writing a post up right now. Just got back from arizona and I have alot of catching up to do. I was rather busy over there so I didn't have much time to write anything before.

Strikit

Years
  • I need to decide what I want to do with Lex now. He's not going to just go away, whether Leyla is back or not.

Back