• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
  • As Darkness Falls
    (The OOC)
    ANNOUNCEMENT:
    I will be gone until next week. I leave PerfectMonster in charge

Owner: pikakip
    Co-Owner: PerfectMonster

As the ooc page, this is where the out of character stuff goes. soo... enjoy.

SU's go here too.

Welcome to the REPO new recruits! We are the Restoration Exploration Protection Organization. Our Job is to restore protect and explore the Sinnoh, Johto, Kanto, and Hoenn regions' landmarks and important buildings. We expect every new recruit to be strong, tough, brave, and able to confront any situation, no matter how dim, hopeless, or terrifying the situation may be. In the past, we have had accidents involving restoration, but our recruits have always come out on the other side, stronger than ever. We ask you to join our noble group, not just to increase your strength, but also to help protect the landmarks that make this world great. If you do decide to join us, you may contact our company at the following email address: [email protected]. We look forward to working with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    YOU are a REPO recruit, you have enlisted just in time for the next mission, the exploration of the Old Chateau. It is your job to enter this historic building, and explore its ancient halls. Others will join you, for this building has been here for centuries, and it may be a bit....unstable inside. you will need all the help you can get if you want to successfully complete this mission. Saftey is our number one concern, and there is saftey in numbers. If you can find enough historic information within this crumbling structure, then we may be able to save it, and make sure it gains status as a regional monument.

Current Information:

• The building known as the Old Chateau resides in the Eterna forest in the Sinnoh region.
    • It is built in a gothic style, reports claim it to be centuries old.
    • According to Eyewitness reports, the building is thought to be haunted. Fact? Fiction?
    • Gardenia visits daily, and she often expresses her thoughts on the building. Possible Recruit???
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Description of the old chateau > Eyewitness accounts:

Anonymous: "The place is Haunted, I know that for a fact. took one step inside and was blasted straight back out into the large gate that serves as the entrance. I think you'd have to be brave to even look at the place."

Ace Trainer Julie: "OMG! that place is the most terrifying location in all of existense. I..i lost three of my pokemon in there, we were down in the kitchen, the appliances..."(At this point the eyewitness burst into tears, and we couldn't get anything else from her.)

Anonymous: "Hmph. The Old Chateau huh? That place is somewhere you will never want to go. I've explored 10% of that building, and iv'e seen things that no man, woman, or pokemon should ever see. Sure, it is an interesting place, but you just have to ask yourself, is it worth it? Is it worth yours, or anyone else's life? I am one of the strongest people I know, but no one, and i repeat no one, should ever have to venture into that Hellhole....(At this point the eyewitness began to sing.) It'll play a fiddle on your soul it'll throw you high it'll slam you low."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Okay now for the actual RP stuff.

YOUR JOB:
    As you should already know, your job is to venture through the old chateau and write down everything that seems important. This is your primmary objective as a REPO recruit, but you also have a primary objective as a human. Survive. The path before you will be filled with danger, sorrow, and anger. The Old Chateau is a mystery, and it is unknown what it will throw at you, but you can bet it will be bad. The recruits, (you guys) will be divided into two groups. Teams Shadow and Light. Your team choice will determine which of the two main paths you will take. There will be points where the two teams will meet up with each other, but for the most part you will be seperated. Also, at multiple points throughout the RP, you will be given choices. I.E.: you must choose to go to the kitchen, or continue down the hall. I will then proceed to give information about both locations. your characters will then decide(IN THE RP!) which way to go. It is highly recommended that you stick together. There is saftey in numbers after all...

OH! I almost forgot, you'll be able to bring your pokemon along, if you wish....​

SU (These go in the OOC)

Name (What do people call your character?)
    Age (16-35)
    Gender (You should know this...O.O)

Appearance (2-3 paragraphs, or 1 VERY detailed one. What does your character look like? What do they wear?)

Personality (2-3 Paragraphs. How does your character act? How would you describe them?)

RP sample (It can be from a previous RP, or it can be your first post. I.E. Flashback to your reading the REPO recruit letter, and then describe your journey to the chateau.)

PASSWORD!!!(It's bolded ^)

Team (Which team would you like to be on?)

Pokemon SU (1-6)
    (I recommend that you choose useful mons, it would be a shame to rely on your allies' pokemon the whole time.)

Species (What kind of pokemon are youuuuu?)
    Nickname (what do they call it?)
    Attacks(How do you do the things you doooo?
    Personality(one from the games,(I.E. Modest) or a description.

Rules
    1 No bunnying/godmodding. Unless asked.
    2 a minimum of cursing, and censor part of the word with a * I.E. OH CR*P!
    3 Post frequently (once a week)
    4 If possible notify me of absence
    5 If you're gone for more than 2 weeks, something bad may happen.
    6 I am God.

Team Shadow
    1 Arisa (Adri-chan)
    2 Mark (Megaman765)
    3 Korbin (Strikit)
    4 Amarantha (Kogenta)

Team Light
    1 Rho (TundraCanine)
    2 Azleyla (KillehKiwi)
    3 Maxwell (Plasmaniac)
    4 LordSephy

Reserved spots:
    Tandem

Last edited:

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
  • Ok, lets see if I can get this right....

Name : Rho

Appearance: Rho stands and an average 5' 9". He has a dark brown, shaggy head of hair at medium length. It is usually in a mess. His eyes are a dark green. He is rather skinny and weak. Rho will usually wear a hoodie, lined with Mareep wool, for he is from Snowpoint City. when he thinks or goes into a long working process, he will put his hood on for unknown reasons. His Pants are usually thick and baggy. He can always be seen wearing a Crescent shaped Emerald as a necklace. Saying it short, he is tall and lanky.

Personality: Rho is incredibly intelligent, especially on the subject of Pokemon Behavior. He is not very serious, but rather an easy going nerd. Instead of using strength or force in a situation, he uses his wits. His downfall, is that he is incredibly shy, and has a hard time around people. When in a tense situation, he may sometimes panic if the circumstances apply. He is scared easily, and needs his Pokemon friends to comfort him. He is usually a "Say by Doing" person (much like his Aggron). He will not usually say what he is planning, but rather immediately do it, much to the dismay of many other recruits. He is Especially fond of his Pokemon, thinking of them as the best friends he's got.

RP sample: From a Previous RP:
    Spoiler:

PASSWORD: STEEL

Pokemon SU
    Species: Aggron
    Nickname : N/A
    Attacks: Aggron is the powerhouse, used mainly for moving large things and such.
    Personality: (Brave) Aggron is a "Show by doing" pokemon. Being Rho's first "Caught" Pokemon, an Aron, the two are extremely close. He is probably the most loyal of all of Rho's pokemon.
    Species: Scizor
    Nickname: N/A
    Attacks: Scizor is used a lot for cutting things that block paths.
    Personality: (Sassy) When caught as a Scyther, she wouldn't obey anything. Only once she evolved and was coaxed to health by Rho after a harsh battle did she finally respect him. Then after, she became one of his most loyal friends.
    Species: Banette
    Nickname : N/A
    Attacks: Banette is used mainly for scouting and scanning the area.
    Personality: (Naughty) Banette is the trickster. She is very playful, and none too serious. However, she does her job well, and that is all that matters.
    Species: Blastoise
    Attacks: Blastoise is another powerhouse, water transport, and is also a firefighter.
    Personality: (Serious) Blastoise and Banette, mortal enemies for life. Blastoise is very serious about everything that goes on.
    Species: Ninetales
    Nickname: Flarra
    Attacks: Flarra is mainly used as a companion, and to be Rho's backup. She is usually kept out of her Pokeball.
    Personality: (Gentle) Flarra was a family heirloom. Passed down from his mother, she has known Rho since he was an infant.
    Species: Electivire
    Attacks: Electivire is used to re-power old machines, and to fix broken ones.
    Personality: (Adamant) Electivire is the "Tough Guy", he is always in the battles.

Team Light

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • TundraCanine,
    Your SU is a bit too short, but I liked it nontheless.
    The password is bolded.
    so uh... PENDING
    mm, could you also lengthen your personality a bit? Add things like how they react in tense situations, How he treats pokemon, and how he treats other people.

[EDIT]
    also, what team would you like to be on?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • HaHaHa. That's not the password, but I'll let it slide. the password itself is bolded. like this. but uh yeah,

ACCEPTED

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Name: Amarantha IX ("Mara")

Appearance: Perhaps the most defining feature of Amarantha is the white blindfold she wears tied over the back of her long, dark purplish red hair. The tips of her parted bangs hang down slightly over the blindfold, while locks of hair at the side of her face hang over it and loop up with their tips under the cloth. Her right eye, hidden from sight, is a lifeless grey with a scar running through its center. Her right eye remains an icy blue, capable of seeing but rarely asked to do so. Above the blindfold is a gold circlet three bands thick, an eye-shaped lock at the back formed by the top and bottom bands signifying the sclera and the center band with the keyhole resembling an iris. Matching the circlet is a collar around Amarantha's neck and a bangle on each of her wrists. Three gold circles also section off each of the locks of hair that frame her face. Otherwise, Amarantha's attire is relatively simple. Its base is formed by what remains of her Shinto priestess-style robes, the sleeves of her haori missing to reveal her above-elbow-length, fingerless gloves. Forearm guards are strapped over the gloves on both sides when she is on a job. A thick leather belt covers the waist of her hakama, the knot visible through the open circle buckle. Rather than traditional sandals, Amarantha prefers to wear sturdier boots.

To aid in her travels and her job as exorcist/"problem solver," Amarantha carries a staff of wood, metal plating covering both ends and a polished Everstone set on one tip. On her back she wears a bag that runs along its single, diagonally worn strap. Her Pokeballs are kept inside her robes.

Personality: Graceful and polite, yet willful and determined, Amarantha has developed the composure to deal well with high pressure situations--whether she is surrounded by wild Pokemon or pressured by a corrupt businessman to cease investigating suspicious incidents. Finding herself often working alone and dealing with enemies in many forms, the former priestess may not be the best team player. Despite Amarantha's rather kind nature, she is not accustomed to having her decisions challenged while on a job. Consequently, she may find it challenging to effectively synthesize the input of others.

Due to her lack of vision, Amarantha has an increased sensitivity to the world around her--able to detect life forces and physical objects by sound reverberation, air currents, and a simple sixth sense. This has allowed her to understand Pokemon better and detect suspicious presences, especially spirits, more easily. Her understanding combined with her strong sense of duty causes Amarantha to work earnestly to serve and protect those around her.

RP sample: The evening sky was lit by waves of bright orange and red, columns of black smoke rising through the fiery tones to the dark blue above. Gasping for air, Amarantha looked back over her shoulder, struggling to make out any possible details of the distant temple through her unwounded eye, still being urged along by her Pokemon. The girl stumbled, whirling her head about in time to see the ground rushing up toward her, automatically reaching her hands out to catch herself. Wings flapped behind her, and she felt a pair of talons grasping her shoulders, standing her back up. Struggling to remain composed, Amarantha dashed into the darkness of the forest, her hands stinging and heart aching.

Birds singing, a gurgling stream, the brush of grass on skin . . . Amarantha sat up, drawing in a quiet breath to smell the air while listening to the world around her. That's right . . . It's been exactly five years since that day. Time passes quickly. She raised a hand. "Nighteyes." There was the familiar sound of wings, and a Noctowl's claws gently wrapped themselves around her forearm.

"How are you?"

The bird Pokemon crooned agitatedly and shifted its hold on its trainer's arm.

A half smile crossed Amarantha's lips. "Oh, our visitor? He has no ill intent." She brushed a bit of hair behind her ear to hear more precisely as the sound of crushed leaves and flattened grass grew nearer, culminating in a crash through a set of bushes. Silence held for a moment, then was broken by a voice.

"Excuse me--the townspeople said I might find a girl with covered eyes here in the woods." The man paused, fidgeting with something that crinkled dryly, at once unnerved by the odd sight of a lady holding a bird nearly as tall as she was and reassured by its resemblance to his given description. "Is your name Amarantha?"

Without turning, Amarantha ran her hand gently down her Noctowl's wing. "I am. Can I help you?"

"I have . . . a letter . . . " Here the man paused again, only now realizing that it might have been an oversight to write out a message to an unseeing recipient.

Sensing his discomfort, the girl nudged her wrist skyward, launching Nighteyes into the air. She then stood, brushing dirt and leaves from herself, before turning calmly to face her visitor. "Thank you. My Noctowl will read it for me." On cue, the flying type extended its wings and allowed itself to drift lower, grasping the worn envelope in one of its talons before bringing the object to its trainer. Amarantha opened the letter and held it up for her Pokemon's perusal. Meanwhile the messenger stood uneasily nearby, fidgeting slightly as Nighteyes explained the letter in words he could not understand. After a moment, Amarantha folded the letter carefully, placing it inside her robes as she spoke. "Thank you for your generous offer. I have heard much about your organization and am curious about what it has to provide, though I hope you will forgive me if I do not respond via e-mail." The corner of her mouth briefly turned upward. "I am not much good with technology."

chateau

Team: Shadow

Pokemon:

Species - Noctowl
    Nickname - Nighteyes
    Gender - Male
    Attacks - (Secondary Tank/Misc) Foresight, Air Slash, Whirlwind, Psycho Shift
    Personality - Mild // Given to Amarantha as a Hoot-Hoot when she was a child, Nighteyes and his trainer possess an almost instinctual understanding of one another. Ever alert and quick thinking, Noctowl tends to be wary of strangers but remains civil unless given a reason to act otherwise. He also possesses the ability to remain level-headed in most any situation.

Species - Gallade
    Nickname - Gatekeeper
    Gender - Male
    Attacks - (Damage Dealer, Atk) Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Ice Punch, Night Slash
    Personality - Adamant // As the second and last of the Pokemon remaining to Amarantha from her days at the temple, Gatekeeper is almost as close to the girl as Nighteyes is and is even more protective. In battle, he has at times fought on willpower alone and has little objection to sacrificing himself for a worthy cause.

Species - Claydol
    Nickname - Stopwall
    Gender - N/A
    Attacks - (Tank) Light Screen, Reflect, Psychic, Earth Power
    Personality - Relaxed // A rather quiet and easygoing creature, Claydol accepts hits--whether physical, social, etc.--with grace. It was at least in part due to these abilities that Amarantha was able to expand her repertoire beyond dealing with ghosts. Considerable force is required to unnerve or shake Stopwall. It is also rather fond of almost every type of berry.

Species - Shiftry
    Nickname - Windmover
    Gender - Female
    Attacks - (Soloer/Misc) Dark Pulse, Sunny Day, Leaf Storm, Solarbeam
    Personality - Rash // Windmover was the first Pokemon Amarantha caught after fleeing the temple. She discovered the Nuzleaf fighting a group of wild ghost Pokemon on its own--losing, but still fighting. After rescuing the grass type (much to its displeasure), Amarantha found that it had attacked the ghosts after they had stolen its berry. Since then, Windmover has maintained her impulsive nature, throwing herself into battle almost recklessly if her temper is raised. Having been through many trials with Amarantha, Windmover trusts her trainer enough to obey her but may resent being removed from a battle she has decided is her own.

Species - Heatran
    Nickname - Redsky
    Gender - Male
    Attacks - (Damage Dealer, Sp. Atk) Lava Plume, Substitute, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse
    Personality - Hasty // Though Amarantha's newest Pokemon, Heatran has still been with the girl for two years. The fire type was discovered in a volcano during a job, having disrupted several magma tunnels in his wanderings and bringing the volcano's eruption ever nearer, much to the concern of the village at its base. Even now, Redsky tends to be one of the Pokemon Amarantha uses less, a "trump card" to be played only when the girl deems the damage to the surroundings worth the Pokemon's strength. While not necessarily malevolent, Redsky often simply sees no need to restrain his power and dislikes waiting or holding back.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • okay, Kogenta PENDING. at this rate, we should be able to start the RP with about 4 more people. I'm going to accept a max of 5 on each team. I might have another way to come in later, but for now...five to a team.

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
    Years
  • Ok I think it's done, tell me if I'm too short or missing something. (Note: My keyboard is a bit old so I have to constantly recheck if it ate a letter, I hope it doesn't happen often but please forive me if is the case lol.)

Here I go, hope you like it:

Name: Maxwell Low (He likes to be called Max for short.)

Appearance: At his age he has a height of 5'10" and not probably growing anymore. He has dark hair which he barely tends and deep dark green eyes. His hairstyle is pretty natural and is large enough just to slightly cover his ears and to go just above his eyes covering his eyebrows just a little; it might look a little like a helm if looked from afar. He uses nothing over his head. He wears a light brown jacket with a couple of pouches in the chest area, it goes open and wears a black undeshirt beneath which he may exchange for a grey one spare he carries. For his pants he has a couple of green and brown camos he exchanges regularly just as his undershirts. His style is pretty simple and he goes for comfy over fancy. He has a black belt he wears arond his waist for carrying his pokeballs. He wears a silver and flat digital watch on his left wrist. He also carries a metal collar with his initials in black around his neck. He wears brown snickers with a red horizontal line across them.

He has ears a little smaller than the average and has somewhat big hands. His constitution is that of a fit man, not buff but nowhere near thin either, this makes him quite agile and a fast runner, but not someone very able to stop a charging foe for example. His skin is white but a little tanned because of constant exposition to the sun.

Personality: Max is someone pretty centered, he tends to think before acting most of the time, however that does not mean he will always come out with a great plan, it just means he shall try to advance carefully. Not exactly the leader type, but he will take the spot willingly shall the need arise. He is not someone who needs to rely on others, however he aprecciates when the company is there and will rely on them if they prove themselves able enough. Aggression is not common for him, actually he is someone who dislikes conflicts and might give in to others just to avoid a fight, however, this might cause for him to say one thing and do something completely diferent more suited to his tastes; this only applies for friend conflicts though, when it comes to a 'necessary fight' he is willing to go all the way.

In the social area he is someone who likes company, he may sometimes rush friendship relationships a little thinking he is in place to treat someone as he wishes without developing a deeper bond first, however he does it unconsiously and not actually trying to take advantage of others in purpose. He is a loyal character toward his friends, leaving someone behind is never part of his plans. Toward strangers he might be a little distant and seemingly uninterested, but since a simple chat can cause a transition from this state of indiference he might not show this side for long at least. For people he dislikes he acts pretty much as he acts toward strangers, cold and distant.

Max does not suffer of any kind of psychological trauma, or at least not grave ones. He is someone pretty reponsible and if charged with something important he will do it the best he can. He can be somewhat punishing with himself if he finds failure and might require to succeed at a future endeavour for him to fully regain his standard ego.

It is somewhat important to have n mind that once Max finds hismself comfortable enough with his group he might start to seem a less serious individual, and incline more to a carefree goofy character, however it is unknown how far he will take this character and it is probable it will be just a slight change.

RP sample: The sun was finally setting down for the day. It had been a pretty large journey back from Hoen and to the outskirts of Eterna Forest but it would all be worth it, being able to research such an interesting and ancient building was his pleasure rather than an obligation. As Liria (Max's Yanmega) returned from a quick area reckon Max spaced out thinking in this new REPO thing he had just joined. The pokemon had to actually jump softly in his head before her trainer realized his dragonfly had already returned. Max patted his pokemon's torso a couple of times after realizing it had nothing new to report and continued walking toward what he thought was the way to the chateau; if things went well, he'd be there in a coupe of hours tops.

(tell me if you want it longer than that :P)

PASSWORD!!!: LowMax

Team: Team Shadow for the win!

Pokemon SU (5)

Species: Yanmega
    Nickname: Liria
    Attacks: Liria is a mixed attacker and a scout, not really a powerhouse or a very durable pokemon, has to be used tactically well or she can go down easy. She can lift Max a little if needed but cannot sustain flight for long periods of time carrying such weight.
    Personality:As Max's first pokemon Liria is a litte spoiled and playful overall, she is constantly on the lookout and will call for Max's attention whenever she finds something suspicious, which ends up being shiny and useless stuff most of the time.

Species: Sandslash
    Nickname: Molten
    Attacks: Molten is good for physical defense and may play the powerhouse if he is able to do his sword dance (which he actually likes undergoing often). On the special side he is a wimp though so Max has to be careful on this note. He can smash rocks, dig tunnels and cut trough obstacles with his sharp claws, being very useful for overcoming natural hazards.
    Personality:Molten is a really calm pokemon, being friendly towards almost anyone makes him not a very good guardian pokemon. However when he goes to battle he is very confident of himself and undergoes a strange personality transformation where he thinks he is capable of beating anyone.

Species: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Midori
    Attacks: Midori is a weird team member, she has powerful special attacks but is very frail and cannot sustain prolonged physical combat, she can create reflect and light screen walls though, providing defense for her team when needed. She can illuminate dark rooms with flash when needed and heal her party members with wish.
    Personality:Midori is shy and not very confident of her ablities, perhaps because she only recently evolved, however Max knows she is capable and pushes her when needed. Being protective toward her trainer is common for the species and she is not the exception, she might do some harsh stuff to protect Max from trouble.

Species: Breloom
    Nickname: Rock
    Attacks: Rock is aggressive, his ablities consist mostly of physical moves and not much else, he is very strong despite being small. He can move heavy objects and destroy obstacles if needed.
    Personality: Rock just wants to kick some *ss, he does not mind a little bit being used as a suicidal charge. Max does not know if he endures pain amazingly well or if he actually likes it, however the little guy enjoys going down with a hell of a fight. He is antisocial and overall unfriendly towards everyone but his trainer. It seems Max is the only one he holds a little respect for, and how not if the guy is the one to bring him his daily dose of senseless violence!

Species: Arcanine
    Nickname: Leo
    Attacks: A swift fighter, keeps bouncing back and forth to avoid being harmed. He has good consitution and is a physical fighter, a very reliable pokemon. Max uses him as a mount sometimes and he can jump really high.
    Personality: Leo is such a dog, he is loyal, protective and can be a little jealous if unattended. He barks to strangers and can jump over someone out of excitement. Thankfully, it is an obedient pokemon, and is reliable enough to drop his goofy appeareance when needed.

(It is late here! I'm going to sleep very little tonight... oh well at least it is finished. Tell me if anything is wrong!)

Last edited:

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    I'm hoping to get accepted into this rp, seeing as the last one I was in ended badly.

Name: Arisa

Appearance: Arisa has long silvery-white hair that falls in waves over her shoulders, with piercing red eyes that seem to probe the very soul. Her skin is almost a porcelain white, giving the impression of seeing a ghost, and the long white dress she wears only adds to that effect. The dress itself has long sleeves that flare out slightly at the ends, and she wears a ruby red pendant, given to her long ago by her deceased sister. For some odd reason, she wears a butterfly barrette in her hair.

Personality: She is very quiet, preferring to think rather than speak. Despite this, she is very willing to make friends, as she has a fear of being left alone. However, she never starts a conversation since she is initially very shy among strangers. Once they do, she becomes very friendly and eager to help them in any way she can. The only reason she is so trusting is because she longs to fill the void left behind by her sister.

RP Sample: (from a previous rp)
    Arisa gritted her teeth in frustration. She was in trouble. She had started the match with a disastrous type match-up: her Umbreon and Espeon against an Infernape and Scizor. It was made even worse by the fact that her partners hadn't eaten in days, their once sleek forms now scraggly and dog-eared.

Hence, the trouble.

There was suddenly a crackle of energy and her Espeon was blasted off its feet. Umbreon let out a howl of outrage, but he was silenced almost equally as fast as silvery wind sent him tumbling toward his fallen teammate, sending dust and debris everywhere. Arisa hoped for a miracle, but no such luck. When the dust cleared, all that was left of the duo were crumpled heaps on the ground.

Feeling molten rage rising in her throat like vomit, she plucked a handful of colorful bills from her battered wallet and threw it onto the ground, glaring almost hatefully at the opposing trainer. Without even bothering to acknowledge the applauding crowd, she recalled her Pokemon and stormed out of the arena in a fury.

She burst into the locker room and plunked herself down onto a hard bench. Luckily, there was nobody else around to see her wallow in her humiliating defeat. And here she thought she was getting better. Her old rival would be laughing hysterically at her right now. She hadn't seen him in years, and yet she still thought of him often when confronted with a fierce opponent. She had vowed to get stronger so she could beat him someday, but this one loss affected her more than the others, where her opponents had narrowly escaped defeat. She had never had anyone wipe the floor with her like that kid.

It was at this moment that Arisa realized, after all those years of training...she hadn't learned a thing.

Password: chateau

Pokemon SU:
    Species: Umbreon
    Nickname: Pluto
    Attacks: Umbreon is mainly there to inflict status ailments on opponents. He is also a close-range fighter.
    Nature: Careful

Species: Espeon
    Nickname: Jupiter
    Attacks: Espeon is the main special attacker of the team. Long-range fighting is his specialty.
    Nature: Modest

Species: Jolteon
    Nickname: Saturn
    Attacks: Jolteon is more of a balanced fighter. He can easily adapt to new situations, and is always ready to defend his comrades.
    Nature: Hardy

Team Shadow

Hope to hear from you soon! Hopefully, it will be a favorable response.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Hope there's still a spot left for me! ;D

Name: Azleyla 'Yaya' Donovan

Appearance:

Azleyla is a surprisingly short woman, only standing around 5"2', with long, thin legs, tanned skin, and a heart-shaped face. She has very green eyes, and long auburn hair with faded light brown streaks. She has very small feet, even for a short girl, and long fingers with perfectly shaped nails. She is a very feminine girl, and expresses it proudly with the way she dresses. She always cares about her appearance, even if she's just at home or at a friend's house.

Azleyla, as her femininity implies, dresses in light, pretty colours all year round. Her favorite colors are pink, baby blue, green, and red. She always keeps up in the latest trends and fashions, and could never be caught dead in anything dirty or ripped. (Unless it's in 'style' to have ripped clothes, of course.)

Azleyla's favorite clothes are shorts, tank tops, skirts, and blue jeans. Her favourite outfit, although she has many, consists of a dark blue jean mini-skirt with red and pink stars on the pockets, with pink leggings that go to her knees, a tank top that is a light red, almost pink, with 'Heart' written over her breasts in golden letters, white DC shoes with pink laces and white footies, and a red, white, or pink light jacket tied around her waist. Of course, this outfit is only one of her many favorites, varied in colors and style. She walways carries her black and pink backpack, and her belt which holds her Pokeballs.

Azleyla is never caught without her make-up on. She always has on black mascara and eyeliner (always liquid), along with eyeshadow that matches her outfit, and lipgloss. Her lipgloss is usually Watermelon Sundae, which she has at least fifty tubes of stocked up in her closet.

Personality:

Many people misjudge Azleyla because she is so worried about how she looks, and the fact that she is very feminine. They always stereotype her into being a dumb bimbo that sleeps around and is a complete *bleep*. This isn't completely true. Azleyla isn't the brightest lightbulb, but she isn't the dumbest. She is actually fairly smart, and has the right kinds of virtues that keep her from being the kind of person who sleeps around.

Azleyla is a very kind and caring person, which inspired her to become a Pokemon trainer. She helps out at Pokemon Centres when she isn't traveling, and loves being around people. Although she does admit she can be a complete *bleep* sometimes, but who isn't? She stands up for herself and those close to her, and there is nothing wrong with that as long as it isn't all the time.

Azleyla loves to talk, especially about Pokemon and fashion. That's what earned her name 'Yaya', given to her by her best friend, Mary Louise. She loves to shop, cook, read, train her Pokemon, travel, and go out with her friends she's met on her travels as a trainer. Azleyla has one biig flaw besides being very concerned about her looks; she's a very easily-frightened person. That is why she decided to recruit into REPO. She wants to learn to be brave by exploring the Old Chateau, and she believes it will make her a better trainer.

RP sample: (I couldn't find a better Sample, but I can write a new one up if you don't like this one, of course. ;D)

From The Archon Region
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

chateau

Pokemon SU:

Species: Dewgong
    Nickname: Jel
    Attacks: Ice Beam, Take Down, Aurora Beam, Icy Wind, Rest.
    Personality: Modest

Species: Gabite
    Nickname: Senor
    Attacks: Iron Tail, Dig, Flame Thrower, Dragon Pulse, Double Team.
    Personality: Sassy

Species: Absol
    Nickname: Abby
    Attacks: Night Slash, Bite, Razor Wind, Leer, Psycho Cut
    Personality: Quiet

Species: Leafeon
    Nickname: Sakura
    Attacks: Razor Leaf, Solar Beam, Leafstorm, Grasswhistle, Sunny Day.
    Personality: Jolly

Species: Noctowl
    Nickname: Ailes
    Attacks: Fly, Hypnosis, Peck, Steel Wing, Confusion
    Personality: Calm

Species: Ponyta
    Nickname: Flare
    Attacks: Flame Wheel, Ember, Stomp, Bounce, Tail Whip
    Personality: Sassy

I hope it's okay that I gave my Pokemon five moves instead of four, I wasn't sure if we were going by the games or not. I can always edit if you object, of course. ;D

Hope my SU is kaykay! I'm very interested in this RP! ;D

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Killehkiwi, (Awesome name btw)

Accepted

Your SU is definitely one of the best so far.
    And uh, don't worry about the whole move thing.
    btw, which team would you like to be on?

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Shoot, sorry. Team Light, to kinda go along with Azleyla's personality.

Hey, thanks a bunch! Hearing that my SU is one of the best really just MADE my day! ;D

IKNORITE?! I came up with that like FOUR years ago, and it's STILL the awesumest ever! (pardon my grammar, I get bad when I'm excited! ;D)

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Okay! we'll start when there are at least 3 people on each team! That should be nice because I have found when too many people are in an RP, things tend to get a bit hectic.
    [EDIT] Tandem,

Reserved

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Kiiiiiip! You're baaaack! =D I missed you. I'mma have to give you an SU now. Also, if you don't want me to use Zorua, I'll change him.

Name:
    Korbin Roschel

Appearance:
    Korbin wears nearly shoulder-length black hair spiked up in all directions, with some left loose in the front. Occasionally the loose bit will cover one of his bright blue eyes. In contrast with the expectation for blue eyes to be warm and sweet, they're stony and calculating most of the time, almost seeming to stare straight through whoever they're looking at. His skin is reasonably tanned, considering all the time he spends outside, but it's far from bronzed. Along with working with Pokemon he works out, meaning he is well muscled. That muscle, when coupled with a height of 6'6", makes him appear quite intimidating. His left eyebrow is pierced, along with the right side of his lip and his nose on the right. Already worry lines have appeared on his forehead, a hint to his worried nature.

Certainly, Korbin has a set style. He prefers button down shirts, perhaps with a tie and vest. When out on the field he wears either blue jeans or cargo pants, but usually he prefers dark slacks. Adding to his already considerable height, he wears combat boots that elevate him another inch.

Personality:
    At first glance, Korbin appears to be vicious, ruthless, intimidating, and interested only in his own agenda. That is the impression of someone who does not know him very well. He cares deeply for the people who manage to breach his tough exterior. Without a hint of doubt, he knows he would kill or die for them. Caring so much is part of what left his forehead prematurely lined. He worries almost constantly about his siblings, his Pokemon team, and his business. When he manages to relax he's charming, to be sure. He has yet to be proven wrong in his belief that if he tries, he can talk his way in or out of anything. Korbin knows that he is a bit arrogant, but that arrogance is what has got him this far in life. Besides that, he's been told by past lovers that the confidence looks good on him. If that's the case, why would he want to argue?

But no human is without flaw, and Korbin's most drastic is his temper. Though he is generally quite good at composing himself, when his temper is ignited things can get dangerous. He can be self-destructive in his quest to avenge a wrong done to his family or someone else he is close to, for he rarely gets as angry as when someone he loves is hurt. There are few that can talk him out of his fury, and those that can are valuable to him. He does not like how angry he gets, partially because he can unintentionally injure the offender worse than can be fixed with bandaids.

Besides that, however, Korbin is sophisticated and civilized. He enjoys fine wine, classic literature, and orchestral music. This side of him clashes with the Korbin that thrives on heavy rock and dark colors, but he is a perfect example of duality in this way. He has very high standards for himself and others, which is one of the reasons he's not very social.

RP Sample: You know meeeee. But if you still want a sample I can give you one.

Chateau

Pokemon:
    -Nickname: Helena
    -Species: Sneasel
    -Moveset: Slash, Ice Beam, Screech, Ice Punch, Swagger
    -Personality: Helena is very loyal to Korbin. Her calm nature is a mirror image of Korbin's, as is her quick temper. Her coat is particularly shiny and always seems to glisten with frost. Since the day she was hatched she's shown prowess with controlling the long claws that protrude from her paws. Never once has she so much as nicked her trainer. In battle Korbin hardly has to direct her at all. She knows his will so well, she can follow it without it being expressed.

-Nickname: Samrin
    -Species: Vulpix
    -Moveset: Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Confuse Ray, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis
    -Personality: Samrin was caught just outside Goldenrod on his way through the gym circuit. Knowing he needed a fire type, and remembering that Vulpix was his sister's favorite Pokemon, he caught it to give to her after the League. But by the time he finished she had her own. Samrin is a master of deceit. He can make his large brown eyes look perfectly innocent, but then he snatches something he wants right out of a person's hand. The only one exempt from this treatment is Korbin, as he had earned Samrin's respect. He bullies Blue something terrible, probably to assert his dominance. Korbin is far from pleased by that and is trying to break him of it.

-Nickname: Rakiri
    -Species: Ivysaur
    -Moveset: Razor Leaf, Sludge Bomb, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Synthesis
    -Personality: As a Bulbasaur, Rakiri was given to him by the champion after he defeated the Elite Four. He evolved shortly after. Rakiri isn't known to be particularly fond of showing affection, though he's highly attached to his teammates and his trainer. He would do anything for either one of them, though he isn't likely to display that care in front of anyone. Since evolving he's grown more irritable and will bite if the flowering plant on his back is touched.

-Nickname: Blue
    -Species: Vaporeon
    -Moveset: Acid Armor, Bite, Surf, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance
    -Personality: Korbin found him in an alley near the flat he was renting in Goldenrod. There was a tight rope collar around his neck, to the point where it was cutting into the flesh. Cuts lines his tail and there were rips in his ruff and fins. He seemed to want to go to Korbin for help, but he remained several feet away. When Korbin approached he ran off. He feared he would never see him again, but a few days later he was outside in the alley. This time Korbin was prepared. He offered the poor thing food, and over a period of several days he came closer and closer until he allowed Korbin to secure him in a luxury ball. He was taken to a Pokemon Center, where it was affirmed that he was abandoned. The rope collar was held a piece of paper that read, "If you find it, keep it. It's your problem now." What the problem with him was, Korbin didn't know, but it had obviously been away from human care for some time. The injuries suggested that he'd been attacked by wild Pokemon multiple times, and he'd grown since the collar had been tied around his neck. It had to be cut to get it off. Blue was the Pokemon who caused Korbin's sympathy for abandoned Pokemon. As a result of his rescue, Blue is very clingy to Korbin, but he'll do anything to make his trainer happy. With other Pokemon he's submissive and even frightened, except for Helena. He adores her. The cuts on his tail left slightly lighter blue scars, and the rips in his ruff are still there.

-Name: Ignotus
    -Species: Zorua
    -Moveset: Transform, Bite, Fire Fang, Howl, Thunder Fang, Attract
    -Personality: Korbin discovered Ignotus just outside Blackthorn on his way through the circuit. He was lurking in the grass, with only the flame-like tuft of fur atop his head visible. The next thing Korbin noticed was a pair of cold blue eyes staring at him. They sent shivers down his spine and he told Helena, perched on his shoulder, to be ready for something big. But as it turned out a small fox-like creature leapt out at them, baring baby teeth. A laugh burst out of Korbin unbidden, causing it to stop. It barked at him angrily, letting its guard down enough for Korbin to catch it in a ball. He took it to a Center, where the nurse exclaimed that he'd caught something hardly anyone had ever seen before. She had no idea what its name was, so she contacted Professor Oak. He told them that beside it being almost unknown, his was a male, he was a Zorua, and they were Dark type. Surprised by his luck, Korbin named him Ignotus, meaning unknown in Latin. He displayed the characteristics of a young fighter who showed promise, but lacked discipline. Ignotus barked, howled, and snarled at all the inappropriate times. He proved to be prideful to a fault, and hasty in his decisions. He fought foes far too large for him, and when he lost it was impossible to coax him out of his sulking mood. But Korbin persisted. In present day, Ignotus is a disciplined fighter who takes orders well and improvises just as well.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • (I copied a bit of details from another character of mine, Just altering them a bit to fit the situation of course)

Name: Mark

Appearance: Mark has black hair along with a Caesar haircut. When he isn't out in the open public, Mark is usually seen wearing a purple V neck shirt along with brown sweatpants. Mark prefers to wear very light clothes for his line of work, as well as not have to much hair blocking his eyes. all of that would just slow him down.

When he's wandering outside though, He'll tend to keep his face anonymous from the world due to his reputation (more info in the history). He'll tend to wear a long trench coat as well as wear a random Pokemon mask to keep his identity a secret. It attracts little kids alot so he could be confused for a pokefan when wearing this stuff which works out very well for him. He also has a fedora when he's wearing this gear as well.

Personality:
    If you look at Mark's Reputation as a professional thief, Your first impression would be that he wouldn't give a crap about the world as long as he could get what he wants. While that's sometimes true for him, He still has a caring personality, Especially for his fellow pokemon. He dosn't think of them as tools like other various groups, But treats them like close friends and willing partners to assist with his goals. Mark is very selective on what he loots. For example, Mark will never steal important medical items such as potions or revives from trainers. He wants to make a living, but he dosn't want to ruin other pokemon or trainer's lives in the process. Sableye is often scolded very heavily if he does this on accident. He also won't steal money either. He's only interested in taking small valuables such as hold items, Poke balls, And other various treasures.

History/RP sample:
    Mark lived his early years in canalave city. He never really spent much time with his own family since they were always busy working on he other side of the region. He's only seen them so much times. At the age of 12, Mark began to search for ways to support himself, and begun to live the life as a thief. However, He started as an amateur and has only gotten away with so many attempts and looting. Since he was so young, Everybody just let him off with a lecture. Once mark was 13, He set off the iron island to capture a pokemon to hopefully help him out, Heck, He'd even take a geodude as a partner. While exploring the cave, His big got snatched by a wild sableye which was ironic since he was supposed to be the thief. After about an hour of chasing him, Mark finally got his hands on the wild sableye. Just when he thought the sableye couldn't get away from him, it faded into the shadows and slipped right out of Mark's arms. This time he didn't run away but rather gave mark his bag back and placed a pokeball in his hand as if it he wanted to be caught. With this request, Mark threw the pokeball and captured the sableye, Which was nicknamed Snype.

From there on out, the two became inseparable partners. Mark ironicly learned alot about thievery from Snype and became quite a professional himself. As they grew, They set of to find more and more. Snype did most of the pick pocketing since he could hide in the shadows unsuspectingly, while mark would mostly plan everything out, as well as be a distraction. He would never leave all the work to Snype. Along the way, Mark Caught a few extra pokemon during his travels. A weezing, Gliscor, And a Zangoose. Eventually, Mark's acts were more recognized by the public, and trainers became more aware of him. Because of this, Mark more often walks around wearing a random pokemon mask and a trench coat to keep his face in secrecy, While Snype assists in looting. His reputation still follows him to this day.

Mark has just now recently Enlisted himself into REPO. Since their job is to preserve landmarks of the different regions, It would be a good opportunity for him to possibly snatch all sorts of loot he may find at these places. And if he gets tired of whatever group he ends up with, He can loot them and make a dash for it. Perhaps the experience would cause him to change his ways...

Password: Chateau

Pokemon
    Nickname: Snype
    Species: Sableye
    Attacks: Shadow sneak, Detect, Thief, Zen headbutt
    Personality: Snype is mark's Right hand man, In battles and in Thievery. His job outside of battle has been looting from the shadows, And he's made use of the in battle as well.
    He spends alot of time outside of his pokeball, hiding in the shadows whenever Mark is in hiding. There are cases where sometimes Snype CAN get a little too greedy though...

Nickname: Plan B
    Species: Weezing
    Attacks: Smokescreen, Sludge bomb, Haze, Explosion
    Personality: If all else fails, Mark resorts to Weezing aka Plan B for getaways focusing on smokescreen of Haze. Weezing is also packed with explosion however, Mark has never resorted to using such a dangerous move. It's only used as a last resort. Weezing is hardly used for battles but if it ever is, Sludge bomb is sure to leave a mark on the opponent.

Species: Gliscor
    Attacks: Aerial ace, X-Scizor, Dig , Knock off
    Personality: Gliscor is one of mark's Primary battlers and will usually lead in a fight before sableye. Snype will usually loot trainers while Gliscor battle's them when allowed by Mark. Gliscor tends to have a liking to Snype's style...

species: Zangoose
    Attacks: Crush claw, Quick attack, Close Combat, Taunt
    Personality: Mark's 2nd Primary battler if Gliscor and Sableye go down (Or just gliscor if sableye is busy) . Zangoose will often finish the job if all else fails. He'll tend to act very very cocky in battle, taunting the opponent to enrage them enough for less focus.

(Well that took about.. forever to make. Mark will be wearing a natu mask around the begining of the roleplay along with his other gear. He'll go into his normal clothes once he's inside the chateau. )

Back