• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It seems a lot of our characters are beautiful/handsome out of necessity (mine included). XD

Ah well, if it is for a good reason, than it should be okay.

It's interesting reading about people's powers though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    there are so many people ugugugu
    i'm really only waiting on one of my friends. My own SU is almost done. d: he's not really attractive, just an arrogant ass hat.

EDIT: i cant wait for the fist fights!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm thinking though that my character won't be affected by Kylie's powers. And I think I'd like to have my character toy with the William character ("love" affair). Though NPCs are a good start too.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    everyone is effected by everyone's powers. d: if she touches you, you have a sense of good.
    and remember guys, your characters know nothing about anyone elses characters until they meet and tell you stuff. so aaron won't know will is gay until he actually tells him.

ALSO! aaron can't make people tell stuff they don't know about. like the death note, a person can't tell you something unless they actually know it. and if they believe something is the truth, that is the truth to them!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    everyone is effected by everyone's powers. d: if she touches you, you have a sense of good.
    and remember guys, your characters know nothing about anyone elses characters until they meet and tell you stuff. so aaron won't know will is gay until he actually tells him.

ALSO! aaron can't make people tell stuff they don't know about. like the death note, a person can't tell you something unless they actually know it. and if they believe something is the truth, that is the truth to them!

Makes sense (for the latter part).

So it is possible for my character to have a sense of good (at least temperarily) even if he is a sociopath? Interesting... XD

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Hmm, Grims has a few secrets I'm very anxious to unveil in this RP ;) This is my first RP playing as a rugged, thug character so I'm looking forward to it :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Makes sense (for the latter part).

So it is possible for my character to have a sense of good (at least temperarily) even if he is a sociopath? Interesting... XD
    everyone has a sense of good and evil. well, mostly everyone. a person can tell if what they are doing is wrong or right.

oh yeah, dont forget about the will stuff. aaron's power, like everyone elses, will be very weak at first! VERY WEAK!!

REMEMBER THAT.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Good to know.

A sociopath, knows about right or wrong due to society, media, people etc, but may not personally believe it ;) and chose to carry out things without discretion of consequences...

In real life actually, sociopaths are quite interesting XD

As my name suggests, he will be doing a lot of feigning. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Well I FINALLY had time to finish my SU!

Name: Tobias "Toby" Treston

Appearance: Toby is tall, skinny and lanky. Standing at 181cm and weighing 75kg, his arms and legs are quite long in proportion to the rest of his body. His skin is quite pale and his eyes are a bottle green. His hair is the most interesting part of his body, messy, bleached and dyed silver. To others, it seems a little tacky due to his dark hair roots coming through as his hair grows. But he likes it. To him, it shows off his "rough" attitude. Whatever that means.

Usually, he wears the average teenage gear; a dirty t-shirt, jeans (ripped or non-ripped), a chain necklace and a pair of converse. He also has plain stars tattooed on the left side of his neck, right wrist and left hip, towards his back.

Sometimes, if he's feeling particularly cool, he has a pair of sunglasses pushed up on top his head.

Personality: Toby is a bad ass. Well, at least he thinks he is. He is smarmy, idiotic and does not miss a chance to insult you and your intelligence. He's fairly care free and doesn't take anything personally. He says what he wants, when he wants. He's somewhat oblivious when he insults friends and family; he sees them more as jokes and less as attempts to create negative emotions. His friends and family though see rather differently.

His body language is rather innapropriate as well. He often makes obscene gestures with his hands, mouth and lower body area. People don't really like his company but he's okay with that.

History: Toby was born an ass hole, despite his parent's attempts to raise him differently. Born and raised in Goldenrod City, he spent his childhood causing people (including his parents) to dislike his mannerisms and explain his behaviour as "he's just young!" or "we think he has autism" when infact, there was nothing wrong with him. Except the inability empathise or sympathise. The birth of his younger sister, Lucy, was a blessing on the family; she was smart, polite and definitely nothing like Toby. The two shared a good relationship though. Lucy was the only one who understood Toby truely and found his jokes actually funny.

When Toby was 10 and Lucy was 5, their father left the family, first cheating on Toby's mother then divorcing soon after. Toby despised his father for this and is the only person Toby hates.

His mother tried to find love again but was stunted by Toby. He did not want another father that could hurt them. Not long after he turned 18, his mother kicked Toby out of the house after he verbally abused another potential father. Using this as advantage, Toby felt a weight lifted, finally free from judging eyes. When none of his so-called "friends" could accept his offer to stay, he took the train to Saffron City and lived as a homeless in the PokéCentre. Since then, he's been stealing food from vending machines and taking advantage of any hospitality the centre provided, not to mention wasting whatever money he could get on weed and alcohol. Although Toby missed his family, he loved his freedom.

Toby was finally arrested for his crimes when he stole a chocolate bar from the PokéCentre's vending machine. A police officer told him off for what he had done. Any other teen would have got away with a warning, but Toby took this oppourtunity to insult the crap out of the officer. Instant community service.

Pokemon: Pikachu, Charmeleon and Zoroa

Name:
    Alice
    Species: Pikachu
    History: Toby's first Pokémon. She was bought as a Pichu for Toby's 10th birthday and evolved about a year later. She is Toby's partner in crime and has experience everything that Toby has. She is quite mischevious and is extremely fast.

Name: Barclay "Clay"
    Species: Charmeleon
    History: Proud and over the top, Toby was given Clay as a Charmander. Clay liked to show off and Toby liked to show him off so the two made easy money together as performers. Clay also loves sleeping and plays practical jokes, which include setting things on fire at random.

Name: Erro
    Species: Zoroa
    History: The last of the team, Erro was stolen from a market by Toby. Being from the new Pokémon recently found, the idea of having something so exotic and new impulsed Toby to steal Erro. Erro enjoys creating illusions and laughing at Toby.

Miscellaneous: Toby knows how to play bass and guitar.

Last edited:
    Back