• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Forces 3D MMO (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    No I am looking for recruits in serveral forums.
    Also others here are making 2D pokemon games from fire red and leaf green which our team is making all 3D and custom game and world so if you wanna call us unprofessional, this is for the nay sayers, then take a look at those games and see there simply made with game maker engine or are ripped with an emulator and then edited a little bit, thats unprofessional and stealing.

Why don't you guys harrass those people about laws and such meaning and this includes the owner of raptor version, you guys have the legal permission to make those games and does the roms on this site belong to you, and are you guys legally allowed to give these roms away if you do not own them, the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE RED AND LEAF GREEN, OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE BLIND OR EXTREMELY SENILE AND NO ONE IS TRYING TO MAKE ANY PROFIT OFF THESE GAMES OR GET ANY FOLLOWERS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, THIS IS THE GAME DEV SECTION, BUDDY WHERE GAMES ARE MADE IN RMXP.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • No I am looking for recruits in serveral forums.
    Also others here are making 2D pokemon games from fire red and leaf green which our team is making all 3D and custom game and world so if you wanna call us unprofessional, this is for the nay sayers, then take a look at those games and see there simply made with game maker engine or are ripped with an emulator and then edited a little bit, thats unprofessional and stealing.

Why don't you guys harrass those people about laws and such meaning and this includes the owner of raptor version, you guys have the legal permission to make those games and does the roms on this site belong to you, and are you guys legally allowed to give these roms away if you do not own them, the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not confuse ROM Hacking and Game Development. I would have thought you would have glanced at the rules to figure it out. No games that are posted in this section are made by building off of an existing ROM of a Pokemon game. And nowhere on this forum are people allowed to share ROMs, the closest they come is sharing .IPS patches which are applied to ROMs that the user has to procure themselves.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2014
    EDIT: I realized after posting this that my comp had not refreshed properly, so I missed a few pages of posts. I figured I might have to delete this post or say to disregard it, but there aren't even any posts from your "company" that actually give a straight, proven answer to anything in this post, so I'll leave it here I suppose. I'm still highly skeptical, so it all still applies. Just add "If you're not 100% clear on what Nintendo meant..." before any comments on legal matters lmao.

This worries me greatly now due to comments that have been made...

They have millions of dollars, we are using whatever money we make from are own daily jobs to get this going so don't judge us on are quality of recruitment and sites. ...You realize the majority of members on this site is like...15 and down, right? I think judging based on recruitment quality is TOTALLY appropriate, given that fact.

We are putting all time and money into game right now and nothing else. Wait, wait. How are you putting all your money into this game? It's a fan-game. Once you have the appropriate programs, you should be pretty much done on the money issue.

The game is are main concern and we are putting full time and money into it atm. and not the sites. Um, you just said this exact thing. Redundant sentence is redundant. ._.;;

We can grow and you guys can be witnesses or apart of it, but all i know right now with that is we can use the help, no payments will be given yet till game produces money from donations and ad revenue, and any other income we produce, and money gets distibuted via paypal and after game cost are upheld. WHOA NOW, Hold your horses guys. Payment? Money produced by this game? Income produced? Money distributed? Game costs? I smell a HUGE law suit if ANY of that actually happens. Using Nintendo's intellectual and copyrighted property for profit = quite illegal. If you did in fact get in contact with Nintendo, which I doubt, I doubt they were like "DUH, HERP DERP, YA SURE, TAEK TEH MUNEEZ FRUM OUR FRANCHIZE :B," especially without written paperwork and legal documentation. Come on guys. You're looking less and less professional as the time goes by. Get it together here. This is a fan game. Trust me, you ain't gettin' no paycheck from it. If you do, you'll end up losing more money from the nice hefty Nintendo law suit than you gain from this indie-"company"-produced fan-game. You can't sell this for profit, meaning you can't make money off it, meaning you can't go talking about profit being distributed, because there won't be any.

EDIT 2: And now that I've fully caught up on the entire thread, I can get this point made:

Also others here are making 2D pokemon games from fire red and leaf green which our team is making all 3D and custom game and world so if you wanna call us unprofessional, this is for the nay sayers, then take a look at those games and see there simply made with game maker engine I'm gonna stop you right here for a second. You just said 2D games are less professional than 3D games. That's just stupid. Especially since the main portion of Pokemon games, the game franchise you intend to leech off of, is 2D. or are ripped with an emulator and then edited a little bit, thats unprofessional and stealing. Yuoaman already cleared THIS issue up for you, so read what he said and drink down that tall glass of Failurade.

Why don't you guys harrass those people about laws Because they aren't breaking any. Fairly simple concept. Isn't "But THEY did it, why can't I?! D:" a little...I don't know...elementary school? Plus, why are you getting so upset about us talking about legal issues if you're so certain you got things cleared up with Nintendo? and such meaning and this includes the owner of raptor version, you guys have the legal permission to make those games Pretty much. and does the roms on this site belong to you, and are you guys legally allowed to give these roms away if you do not own them, As has already been said, we don't tell anyone where to get the ROMs, just what to do with em. Also, if you mean giving away the ROM hacks, then yes, that actually is allowed since it's non-profit. You, on the other hand, have stated that you intend to profit off of this. the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation marks mean business. You sir, are clearly a member of a highly professional company of strong, talented, mature, and level-headed individuals.

Last edited:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Ugh all these useless post, I mean yuoaman why do you let this go on?

Personaly i think it might be real, though being an "official" company, i doubt a little. just probally some fans making a game, i mean 25 is small for official anyways but i dont what im talking about.

I would like to see how this goes :) good luck!

Years
  • I will tell you this: I was calling you unprofessional because you claim to be professional. You making a 3D game in Realm Crafter does not make you less of a script kiddie than the people here.

Don't call me out for starting programming C++ when I was 11-12, Its true

I will tell you this, from the looks of it, I know how to program better than you. I been using C++ for almost 5 years now, I am not working on a game however. I personally do not have time with school and football; after football, I go straight into Robotics season, which I am the lead programmer for. I can say I will make more impressive code with robotics than you will ever do on this project.

Good for you.
    Otherwise, you should not be looking just on "scripting part" also this 3d game contains lot of more work. One of the hardest would be modeling.
    I've used realmcrafter myself and the language is C++ -> based, so who cares if u bether at scripting, if u'r then go make u'r own game :) ?

and to tell you, yes I'm in the dev. team, Im the modeler ^^.
    So please why do you:
    1. Go offtopic
    2. Talking bad about the game?, I mean if it's ********'re talking then wait untill you se proof then you can start posting, I mean things that motivate us to work harder would be motivation not bad only..
    3. Please this is serious so waisting a chanse to get a so requested game to dropp off, I work like 13h/day atlesst! and then inc. Training and school, not mutch to sleep right? and come here and look @ the post for once, enoying.

BTW!: Im Swedish srry for miss spelling :$

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • So.. I decided to join the discussion... From the pictures i could see on their website, the quality is incredibly low. I do not understand how nintendo could accept anything like this, when this might hurt their company.

Years
  • that screnshoots was just random things we had in the beginning of use the maps from pokemon, but we changed and started to make whole new maps, with high detailed enviorment, so more is to come, I'm working on a map right now. I can get screene l8er (of a alpha map)

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    We supply PROOF on several incidents that you aren't working for nintendo, but you still continue this.

Can I ask you one thing? That pedophile looking guy on facebook we found... is the reason you're making this game to find kids? This is a serious question.

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Good for you.
    Otherwise, you should not be looking just on "scripting part" also this 3d game contains lot of more work. One of the hardest would be modeling.
    I've used realmcrafter myself and the language is C++ -> based, so who cares if u bether at scripting, if u'r then go make u'r own game :) ?

and to tell you, yes I'm in the dev. team, Im the modeler ^^.
    So please why do you:
    1. Go offtopic
    2. Talking bad about the game?, I mean if it's ********'re talking then wait untill you se proof then you can start posting, I mean things that motivate us to work harder would be motivation not bad only..
    3. Please this is serious so waisting a chanse to get a so requested game to dropp off, I work like 13h/day atlesst! and then inc. Training and school, not mutch to sleep right? and come here and look @ the post for once, enoying.

BTW!: Im Swedish srry for miss spelling :$
    Ok first of all, Blitz is in fact a language made for the beginner programmers that want to go into game development. You say its C++ like, of course its C++ like, C++ is like the grandfather language, FORTRAN is like teh Great Great grandpa. Almost every language is C++ like. Look at Java, its C++ Like too.

I suggest that you start sleeping and get school in check. School is more important than this project. I am being serious, if you invest all your time into this, you might never get a chance to work on anyother projects cause you flunked out of school... its an exagerration, but seriously check your priorities.

I am not programming right now because I know my priorities.

BTW Your models are better than mine, but they are very sub par when compared to the industry, you are 7 years late, those would be up to par 7 years ago, now its just bunch of crap that would be used on a hand held, not a PC

Edit: What put me over the edge with this thread was the whole connotation of "We are professionals, we are better than you". From what I see, there is nothing much professional about this group TBH.
    You know there is a group called independent developers... But Honestly with your ethics, you do not fall into that group either

Last edited:

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Professional company hiring 17 year old model.
    Oh and props for making a new account, I'm sure if we checked the IPS they would be the same, or maybe not if you're using a proxy. Either way I call malarkey.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012

Called fan games mate, not one person on these forums are selling them for money. These games are made for fun to share the creative side of people and use the free time they have. Just saying everyone is stealing makes you look like a fool and an idiot. And you don't seem to realise no one (far as I know of), will ever put so much effort into a pokemon game out of their own free time, for literally nothing. And if you don't like all these people 'stealing' then why don't you just get lost and find another forum? Seriously, you're just wasting your time acting like a 5 year old. Professional companies don't moan about that, if you were professional you would know how to act to your; soon to be customers.

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    This guy isn't coming back, guess he realized we aren't all idiots.

Combusting Studios

Game Dev Team 2010
    Years
  • Oh no!
    We left because we are fake and stupid oh my, wow really we are real and so is game deal with it.
    Don't like then don't play it or post on here, go get a life other than wining and acting like your all tough on a forum.
    I have dealt with your type many times before and all are same, uneducated, think they are badass, and have no real game developing skills.

Also to those of you who wish to play and support this game, I respect you as a person or persons and will continue to ignore the trouble makers on here.

Again im 21 and I am not in high school so school is not an issue as I am in college with an associates degree already in web design and computer programming working on bachelors now so don't try to tell me or my team about coding either.

Apart from all of that you guys have not seen anything yet and will now not get to for awhile do to the attitude towards us and our project, if you wish to see newly updated maps, ingame shots, some pokemon and trainers and even soon the sample video, you may PM us, if you talked poorly on us the PM will be ignored.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I think I'm done here, lulzy as it's been. One last post.

Putting aside that you're at best a startup company and at worst a couple kids 21 year olds who thought it would be a good idea to randomly attempt a for-profit Pokemon game, this is a very, very bad way to respond to a couple of doubters on the internet. I am currently very turned off to any of your projects, sir(s). And you won't respect someone here as a person if you think of them as a troublemaker?

Even in between the insults, there are valid points here that you have yet to really address. Like nearly all of them. Your associates degree aside, it's literally unbelievable that you've been sanctioned by Nintendo to create an official, commercial game with the Pokemon name on it. Davidthefat pointed out Warioland, and judging by your reaction (that is, ignoring it and raging over other, less significant points) you have no idea how to go about making a game in a franchise so deeply involved in such a big company. I'm not agitated when I say this, and I'm not mocking you. It's simply what the case is. If you did know, you wouldn't be here. And that, I think, is basically the end of the matter.

My advice to you, if you think you really have to do this, would be to offer it without charging money for anything in-game at all. And even then, if it gets popular enough, you should expect it Nintendo to request that you shut it down at any given time. It's better than getting sued until your face falls off.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Oh no!
    We left because we are fake and stupid oh my, wow really we are real and so is game deal with it.
    Don't like then don't play it or post on here, go get a life other than wining and acting like your all tough on a forum.
    I have dealt with your type many times before and all are same, uneducated, think they are badass, and have no real game developing skills.

Also to those of you who wish to play and support this game, I respect you as a person or persons and will continue to ignore the trouble makers on here.

Again im 21 and I am not in high school so school is not an issue as I am in college with an associates degree already in web design and computer programming working on bachelors now so don't try to tell me or my team about coding either.

Apart from all of that you guys have not seen anything yet and will now not get to for awhile do to the attitude towards us and our project, if you wish to see newly updated maps, ingame shots, some pokemon and trainers and even soon the sample video, you may PM us, if you talked poorly on us the PM will be ignored.

I can see why people think you're a kid, this post shows a very obvious lack maturity. Except the criticism, no matter how harshly worded it is. As a company you should be prepared for comments like that, lashing out does nothing for the company.

Years
  • Well you are allowed to recive money for the game as long you do not FORCE payment, so if anyone wanna donate it's allowed, if there is premium things "you don't need to play or infact gameplay or the game itself to everyone else" it's okej! :)

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Also adding on:
    Look here: https://www.warioworld.com/apply/devapplication.asp

You possibly can not even get through the application process...

* Company Email Domain:
    For security reasons, only one email domain per company.
    Free email accounts are NOT PERMITTED.
    ( @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, @att.net, etc. )

You do not have your own domain

Business address, where the Company is located. This must be a secure business location, outside of a personal residence. Home offices are not secure business locations.

You apparently do not have a business outside the residence

* Please list the Company's published console or PC games, including Game Title, Platform, Release Date (2,000 character limit):

* Please list the relevant game industry credits on console or PC platforms for Principal Members of the Company, including Game Title, Platform, Release Date, Company, Job Title (2,000 character limit):

You have not published any games

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    But you guys said it's a commercial game so it should be fine to purchase this in stores right?

Can't wait to pick up my copy.
    I'm not going to lie this project DID interest me, then I saw how idiotic you guy(s) were.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Okay, one more.

It looks like their main site is broke, at least from my laptop. The forums there are fine, but combustingstudios.com now advertises Joomla, whatever that is. Nothing about it on the forums, either.

Huh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back