• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orange Version!

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    All you did was invert a regular gym ... *coughbadcough* Umm... yeah... any person could do that in Paint in about a minute. Buildings aren't supposed to have strange inverted colors like that anyways.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I know but I'm pretty sure this was my 1st time evre doing that. I don't apprecaite you harsh humor. O well. I'm not going to hold a grudge.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • Well anyway, blueguy is right. Also, Rashid is a friend of mine from school. He and I worked on a pokemon called drillocidon. Ill post a pic later. He told me that he worked on three new regis and the evolved forms of the starters. though, i will change them as his spriting skill does have a little way to go. I've only seen regiwood, which looks pretty good, but iw stil need to change it a bit, mostly so that the colors match the pokemon sprite colors.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I would have showed you the other gym I made which is not inverted but I thought you wouldn't like it. I hope the pictures of the new three starters and the new Regis are good I can't wait to see them all.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Did you read about the new pokemon I said should be created a while ago on this page?

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    how about this for a new pokemon ideas(there all eevee stage 3s) espeoi,umbreox,joltang,frareoughtous,varorolax

Rashid

Banned
    Years
  • ok kratos np problem I got some time i will make u pokemon i just need wht you want them to look like and i do my superman skills

Rashid

Banned
    Years
  • Pokemon Orange Version!

here are the evolution baby forms for the birds hope ya like them and i'm sorry for the double post

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • Still, dont double post. just use the edit button. BTW, the moltres and zapdos are just smaller versions a with different eyes or different fire color and the arsticuno is ust a different sprite thats been colored in white. Although these arent that great, i can still use the idea of the baby form of actricuno being white and moltrez having blue fire.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • This one's for anyonme who knows about RMXP. How do i make things appear above the character. Like in RM2K, u can click on passability andb select the star, but on XP, it doesnt have the star. So how do i do this?

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • BlackCharizard said:
    Cool Thanks guys! Matt, could u start on the maps and sprites fopr an evolved form of electabuzz, jynx, and magmar. Thanks in advance!

I gott get off, but i'l be back on in a an hour or so.

EDIT: I remember some of the leaders, but could u make me a list of all of them including the champ drake? Thans!
    okay, two questions:
    1- what should be in the map (ex. pkcanter, pkmart, houses...etc.)
    2. anything specific you want the sprites to look like?

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Thundos

Here is a picture of what I think Thundos should look like **attachment**

Last edited:

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • Kratos said:
    Here is a picture of what I think Thundos should look like **attachment**
    it's pretty good, but the dots make it look like it lost some color quality. You should get rid of the dots. besides that, looks great.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    So all I should do is get rid of the dots? How about this? **attachment**

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    BlackCharizard said:
    Ur welcome.....uhhhhh.. gotta make this post long enough. Anyway, im gonna start working on the game and check back here at PC in a little while.
    Now I want to post some info. on the game, so....

UPDATE TIME!!!
    *You're going to encounter Ash, Misty, and Tracey along your journey many times.
    *They end up saving a beached lapras and you are left with no way to get over the water. That's when Wes's bike from his previous journey comes in play. Instead of using surf, u can use the motor bike to get around.
    *SURF WILL STILL BE IN THE GAME!! But you wont need it. You can use either travel method.
    *You will get to battle Ash, Misty, and Tracey! This makes them all your rivals. Mostly Ash, though.
    *The starters have been decided as the following:
    - Smoochum - Jynx - Kissamara (NEW!)
    - Elekid - Electabuzz - Electaraze (NEW!)
    - Magby - Magmar - Magmarizno (NEW!)
    *Later on you meet up with your pals, Umbreon and Espeon. The reason as to why they werent with u from the start is undecided yet.
    *(This ones not completely for sure) Gym battles will not only consist of regular pokemon battles. You will also have to beat the gym leader in some mini-games just like in the show.
    *Pokemon will most likely have animations. (Not assured!)
    *That abnnoying red-hedded girl will not show up and follow you everywhere! (You're welcome. LOL!)
    *Hopefully new attacks will be added.
    *New pokemon are guaranteed!

More updates soon!

how can you use wes's bike on water it would sink!

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • Actually, if u never noticed in colluseum, Wes's bike is a hover-bike. Just look for yourself, it flies over the ground.

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • Matt12345678 said:
    okay, two questions:
    1- what should be in the map (ex. pkcanter, pkmart, houses...etc.)
    2. anything specific you want the sprites to look like?
    ...read above....................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    BlackCharizard said:
    Actually, if u never noticed in colluseum, Wes's bike is a hover-bike. Just look for yourself, it flies over the ground.
    actually its not go from snagem hideout to outskirt stand and youll notice theres a big tire in the back (only from those maps can you see the back tire.)

Back