• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orange Version!

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    Oh yeah. I remeber seeing that tire. You're right. Well anyway, its a game. Lets just say that Prof. Ivy gives the bike An upgrade to go fast enough to travel over water.

I think i can do the maps on my own I dont need any1 to do them currntly. Sprites I dont care what they look like.

If any1 can make a Prof. Ivy sprite that would help. I've made 2 but I want to see what others can make.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I finished the Thundos on the page before this.
    I also made pictures of Elcetaraze

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    Guys, I've been seeing many of these posted, a pre-evolved form cant just be the same thing recolored. At least change the eyes, tail, size, etc. And if any1 can tell me how to change the font and font color in RMXP, I need to know. Thats what's stopping me from putting screenshots!

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    will there be shadow pokemon I think it would make a good story for ivy to be studying them in her lab.

proto-man

netoperater
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 22, 2006
    sorry to double post but as to your font problem just to make it not so difficult just make a text box picture with letters of your font in it and use the show picture command if the message is to long for 1 box just put wait2.5 seconds erasepic#1 sohw pic (your next message)

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    Yeah, I might find a way to fit shadow pokes into the storyline a bit, but no guaruntee. And as the font thing, I knew it would take to long to make a pic of every single writing especally if u want to make your own name. Then I'd need EVERY POSSIBLE COMBINATION OF LETTERS!!!

Anyway, I did some WAY BETTER!!! I made the first POKEMON GAME FONT!!! I've searched everywhere, and nobody on the net has a font for pokemon games, EXCEPT ME!!! I made on on my own, and IT LOOKS GREAT!! I've thought about releasing it to everone for their own games, but then again.... It took some hours to get it perfect. And when I release my game, I'm gonna have to give the font out with it, so I may post it here and/or in the recource thread later. BTW, I will post screenshots soon. sorry for waiting so lon, but it was because I couldn't get the font correct that I didn't want to post screenshots.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Yeah you should put some shadow pokemon in the game. Did you like the Thundos I made?

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    Thundos looks kinda cool, but I rather create a brand new thing that slightly resmbles electabuzz only enough to tell thats its the eveolution.

Also, I must know an opinoin on this dea. I was thinking of making a new battle system. It would lok something like this:
    Pokemon Orange Version!

Then when you attack, u can see the pokemon run around, jump at the other and atack the other pokemon. And when u use an attack like thunder, you would see a huge lightning bolt come from the sky and hit the opponent's pokemon!!

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    That's a good idea but how about something more original. I've seen that done many times before.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    It is a good idea but when battling can you everything u see in the other battle style systems?

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    Yeah. It shows everything and all the options from the original batt;le system. The only thing different is that you zsee the small sprites and they run around and stuff. I mght even maqkdeyour character throw a pokeball real high into the air and then u see the poke ppo out or something!

Sadfurret, where have you seen this before??? This was my original idea and I've never seen any1 with this before.

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    I'm not sure where I saw it except for in my game but maybe you could add a few more features to it.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    like...?

May ask for the script of the battle system, so I can eduit off of it? U dont have to give it to me. I understand if u dxont want ot give it out. But it could be useful to me. So if u dont mind, then that would be great!

Last edited:

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Use your imagination. Be original and true to your own mind.
    I love pudding
    Oh and be sure to check the net and try to avoid copying as often as possible.

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Maybe ask pokemon fans what the games were missing and then incorporate what you get

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    That's a good idea! Tyhanks!

Well, if any1 reads this, what do u want to see in a pokemon game sthat wasn't in the others?

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
    :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 100th POST!!!! WOOOO!!!!!1111ONEONE :D
    Yes, they will move. U can see them run around and attack each other. Then u also see them doged and maybe even fall when they get hurt. So yes, this battle system will be more violent than the orignal, but still no blood. Unless people want it. :dead: Anywzay, her's a big chunck of news! Here is the full game map of the orange islands and my added islands:
    Pokemon Orange Version!

Back