• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
1/10

I... hate... boy.... bands.

Rate this!

I may not be the biggest fan of The Beatles but this is my fave of their songs.

Years
2/10

Lil Wayne means I'll be hearing rude language. Not happy Tyler! (guess where I got that pun from)

Rate this!

Now this IS a true classic - AC/DC FTW!

Years
2/10

That totally sucked.

Rate this!

A true classic, I still enjoy ABBA - one of Sweden's most successful musical outfits.

Years
10/10

Great nostalgia, and always loved it.

Rate this!

This was definitely Queen at their best. Freddie Mercury will surely be missed...

Years
7/10

Looks alright but I never even heard of those gals.

Rate this!

The Proclaimers are gonna be 500 miles... and walk 500 more.

Years
6/10

Still have to get used to them...

Rate this!

Some classic Rihanna from 2007. The album was Good Girl Gone Bad.

Years
7/10

Now where have I heard this song... Oh yes, in the 2007 CGI-animated movie Surf's Up.

Rate this!

You have to love Lady Gaga, she is a true icon in music with her quirky fashion.

Years
6/10

Not the biggest Green Day fan but still OK.

Rate this!

One of two songs to have the Beyonce-Lady Gaga collaboration, see if you can guess the other...

Years
8/10

I love Gorillaz but some of their songs get repetitive, it wasn't until watching this video that I discovered Noodle was a girl. (In the video for Clint Eastwood I thought Noodle was a boy)

Rate this!

I technically classify her as "dead music" which I hate but still my fave of her songs. R.I.P. Amy. (It is ironic that references to death are included in the clip I posted there)

If Hikari10 classifies something as "dead music" she will only hear it once, then never again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back