• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 1/10

I hate that kind of music. (Such a shame my last song got censored)

@Cosmotone8 Maybe Jonsi is banned in your country LOL.

Rate this!

A taste of some classic Feist from 2007.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • 8/10
    I don't listen to this one alot, so it's not my favorite Paramore song but Hayley makes up for that :P

I forgot how good Flyleaf were , I don't listen to them enough.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • 8/10
    Not bad first listen.
    Yet more Paramore. :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvnkAtWcKYg
    Okay, I might be too obsessed.

Wow, so far, Paramore hasn't disappointed me with their songs (and I love how Hayley Williams looks in the video :cer_love:). 8.5/10.
    Viewer's finger lets out a howl! Like click!

Saturos' Battle Theme - Golden Sun: The Broken Seal

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I've never played Golden Sun, but I'm diggin' that tune. c: Sounds like a Pokémon Gym Leader fight with the boss music from Bowser's Inside Story (a little).

10/10

Here's a song I believe a lot of people might enjoy. I promise there is NO screaming. ;3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    8.5/10
    I actually think I would've enjoyed it more if there was a little bit of screaming, haha. I do enjoy experimental post-hardcore bands. :>

Listening to Snow Patrol at the moment. SO HERE CLICKYCLICKZ.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I've never played Golden Sun, but I'm diggin' that tune. c: Sounds like a Pokémon Gym Leader fight with the boss music from Bowser's Inside Story (a little).

10/10

Here's a song I believe a lot of people might enjoy. I promise there is NO screaming. ;3

If you ever get the chance, do try and play it; I highly recommend it - it's a great series if you're a fan of Pokemon (like I am XD). :) Yeah, apparently, Saturos' Theme is one of the most-liked Golden Sun songs in the Golden Sun fandom.

As for "Watchmaker" by Hand Like Houses, 9.5/10. Ah, I love it when I come across not-well-known (in my case, at least) bands and their awesome songs. I loved the intro and the part at about 2:50, and the lyrics seem interesting as well.

And how about another Golden Sun track? ^_^

Jenna's Theme - Golden Sun: The Lost Age

Years
  • 8/10

One of the best 90's Destiny's Child songs.

Rate this!

More Australian music, this time being Sydney dance outfit Sneaky Sound System. My fave of their songs to date.

Last edited:

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • 10/10 Good song and i don't think of naughty things unlike Pictures by them

I hope i didn't post the radio edit

Years
  • 5/10

I don't like the fact it ripped the "da ba dee" from what is one of the most iconic songs from the 90's.

Rate this!

This clip is so hilarious, especially the guest appearances of Bob Sinclar, Gael Monfils and Novak Djokovic.

Years
  • 1/10

Too offensive, Hikari10 not like that...

Rate this!

A Bon Jovi song used to promote the National Rugby League in Australia. Watching the NRL commercial made me love this song.

TY

Started allright, but i dont like it...

And now time for a 1995 classic from the oldest C&C game ever, this music is so great...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back