• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry, but I tried my best. I've been patient with you for the past month, but nothing I'm saying is being retained. Clearly if you were hired for a job that completely relies on computer navigation, it would help if you could do so, even in a basic matter. We gave you an open-note test to prove you could at least look stuff up when you didn't know it, but you failed that too. You'll be fired in a few days, and I'll feel bad for you, but I've done everything I can to help.

Years
Dear A,

Lame. Just when I was feeling up to going again since my leg got better you hurt your ankle and won't be able to come in for a while. What will I do without my kickboxing partner! /cries internally

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Dear Anon,

It crushes my heart every time I look at your face. You're such an intelligent person, with an amazing personality, and such a great, big heart. Your stupid smiles make me remember there is good in the world.

and then I remember you have cancer.

and then I remember you think you're going to be dead soon.

... and then I remember you and I don't talk that often.

Are you even being treated? You still have all of your hair... you said the cancer came back. What about chemo? Are you okay?

You can't die.

Sirfetch’d

I don't get it dude. Some days you seem like a close friend and then some days it seems like you can't stand to be around me. Maybe it's me that is the problem, but if so just tell me instead of acting like there is no issue and making the friendship even worse between us. I'm tired of this and just want things normal again.

Dear anon,

GOOD LUCK AND MISS YOU <3 I hope that you have fun in Florida and wish I could have gone with you!

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
Years
Dear Anon,

Look at all the trees in our yard that provide oxygen to the hard-working critters of the world that feed and provide for their families and themselves.

You owe them all an apology!

TY

Idk if I can keep up dealing with this situation... it's only getting worse :/

Years
Dear Anonymous,

It's amazing how easily you think one heated conversation can be swept under the rug like water underneath a bridge. How naive can you be to think that I'd ever have the intention of completely forgetting the insults you threw at me for simply rejecting you? And 12 hours was all it took to convince yourself that it wasn't worth it? Should have thought about that before you started running your mouth.

Pro-tip: Don't go about insulting a girl you're crushing on if you're looking for a chance.

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Dear Anonymous,

I'm not sure if I should take the leap just yet.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anonymous(es),
Sometimes I'm wondering, when are you around, once again? You three are the inspiration for me, and I missed you girls already. Be back again soon, ok?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
dear anonymous,

i appreciate your honest replies when it comes to decisions i make and things like that, but some of your comments make me literally want to punch you in the face the next time i see you and i just feel like i can't tell you that your replies anger me, even though you're one of the people i'm closest to in the world, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back