• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • Arago said:
    Dear Anonymous,

This thread holds thoughts and feelings by members who can't speak out these to the people they're for. Inspired by a conversation I had with someone, the purpose of this thread is to allow members who want to get something off their chest out there and into the open without allowing the person that they're for to know that they're for them. Most of the time, it's to share our feelings -- disguised as a crush -- towards someone.

Other times, it's for something a little more serious. There are some things that we just want to put out there, but we're scared of what will happen when we do. This way, the feelings get put out there for the world, but holds the anonymity that holds back the consequence of sharing it with the person it's for.

xoxo - try to keep the "Dear Anonymous" part in tact with your message for authenticity! n__n

IMPORTANT NOTE: This thread is not for thinly veiled arguments and anyone using it to incite personal drama will be infracted. Consider the thread more the equivalent of writing a letter to someone and then burning it. Get your feelings out if you must but if you have to rant so specifically that the original person (and everyone else) knows who you're talking about, take it to a private venue like a text file on your desktop or a Livejournal set to private.

Hey guys! Look over here! Dear Anonymous, it's back!

If you've read the quote from our dear Arago, you'll know that this thread is not to be used for in-forum situations. If you are caught posting anything negative about another member or any forum-related situation, you will be infracted for disrespect to members and you will be banned from posting in the thread ever again.

This thread will be watched closely and there will be NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

That said, go forth and enjoy Dear Anonymous!

Edit: Oh, and if you all wanna check out the last Dear Anon, simply click here

Last edited by a moderator:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Dear anon,

You're the one person I trusted in our group of friends with this. And I'm so very close to regretting that. This is why I keep ♥♥♥♥ bottled up inside.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Is it wrong of me that I think about you a lot? That I think about the things that could happen rather then the things that are happening. I don't know why I torture myself like this. I know full well that you're loyal but damn, I don't understand why I work myself up so much. My vacation was supposed to be a trial run of the three months that is up and coming of us being apart, but I'm worried about the things that are coming. For the first time in dear knows how long, I'm happy. And that's because of you. I'm honestly scared to the bone of ♥♥♥♥ing up something that has brought such joy into my life and possibly losing you in the process. I know I'm going to do my best to stay strong but damn...I wish it was December already so I could skip the time apart I'm going to have to spend from you.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • DA,

Something makes me wonder why you think Joey belongs in the closet. Your reasoning behing keeping him there is flawed; you say that you don't want people messing with him or him getting broken by babies or pets, yet you have a massive ceramic dragon statue collection above your bar collecting dust. You have all sorts of nice-looking junk sitting at every point in the public areas of your house. If you think Joey's too fragile to sit in a public area, how do you keep your one-of-a-kind guitars sitting around the living room? Are the cats gnawing at that? Yeah.

It's kind of sad that you and your "partner" pushed him over the edge with something as embarrassing as an argument over food, in the United States no less. Are you afraid of looking at him? Don't want to see him? Is that why there was no memorial or funeral to speak of?

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

What the ♥♥♥♥ do I do? I'm slipping in life because I'm an idiot, who stopped caring, stopped being a dick, so I could try to not act "high and mighty". For someone who trying to mend the pieces if my life again, it sure as hell becoming harder. Am I stressed, that you may do something idiotic? Yes. Well, get somethig to drink and rest, I guess. I hate being depressed, it keeps me unfocused, all the goddamn time, trying to balance, what I should do in the real-world, but keep promises I made on the internet, is taking the toll. ~Sigh~ I wish I could talk to you, but I can't, you're far gone, doing Lord knows what.

Maybe if it becomes too serious, I'll probably, no, NEED to to take a break from everything...I'll need to get my competitve spirit back. It what put me "above the others" when I was younger. Well, it won't be for a while, but I'm wishing, that everything I do, can get sorted out before long. I was impatient anyways.

-DJTiKi

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Why the hell was everything deleted?

Dear Anonymous,

When threads get too long on PC they start to double post. The previous thread was closed and this one was made because of that - it's still on the front page, and you can see 7 double posts in merely the last page. It's still there! :)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Why the hell was everything deleted?

Oryx said it all, more or less. For the sake of being able to see the previous thread, though, I edited the OP and provided a link to it.

Dear anonymous,

Okay, so last night was a crap storm. Yes, I'll admit, what I said in retaliation to what was probably a joke was extremely below the belt, and you do have a right to be mad. That being said, the fact that you can't accept my apology is stupid. You're my best friend, almost a brother. Up until last night, you were the only person I knew irl that I trusted with this insanity, and last night, after that stupid fight, I thought that trust might have broken. Perhaps that was just me heaping all those negative thoughts together, but I don't think you understand how important the ability to trust is in relationships that I have with anyone, or how scared I am for her. In a moment of annoyance, I said something very wrong of me, and I instantly regretted it. And then I started getting so scared that you'd tell your girlfriend about this whole fiasco, which had me questioning if I had broken the trust between my girlfriend and myself by even telling anyone. And that made me feel like a huge hypocrite. And I ♥♥♥♥ing broke down. I honestly haven't cried as hard as I did last night, not even when my ex broke up with me.

That being said, I woke up just now, to her text, and I realized that... I don't care. I don't care about if you told your girlfriend. I still trust you to not tell anyone outside of possibly her (though I wish you won't). The most important person to me right now is her, and I don't give a crap what anyone else has to think about that; they don't know anything, literally. You do. And I believe that, as my best friend, you do understand how important this is to me. Again, I'm really sorry. I've left you messages and texts and voicemails saying so. I just wish you'd respond so I can tell you all this, instead of writing it here on this thread.

You're my best friend. But you're not my priority. She is. And she will be until I can look at her and know that she'll be okay. I'm sorry.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

You only messaged me because you're a fan of my YouTube videos. While it's awesome that you live nearby, I'm not going to delude myself into thinking I'm compatible with you based on something as shallow as you being a fan. I would have deleted you anyway given the "looking for: casual sex" portion of your profile. I don't think I could be with someone who is currently in the midst of an interminable screwing session and complains when creeps message her on a DATING SITE with your profile set to CASUAL SEX. I ♥♥♥♥ing wonder why? I admire brains before beauty, and you're lacking in both.

Years
  • Dear A,

wish you would just be straight with me and not hint at things, I don't like being in this sort of limbo - just tell me what you want and I'll do my best to help you, but if you don't tell me unfortunately I can't do anything except wonder what exactly you want :[

Sirfetch’d

Thank you for making a new dear anon thread because the double posting was killing me in the old one.

Dear anon,

I want to thank you for your your concerns last night, but I am fine haha. I just was a little standoffish because I was tired is all :( Not mad at you or anything :)

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

It's about time! I was waiting for like an hour, and you never showed up. You literally killed the mood. I was prepared to go for an all-nighter with some good friends, but how am I supposed to do that without Pizza ;-;? Geez, 30 minutes or less, is such bs these days. But at least the price was reduced :p

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

It's about time! I was waiting for like an hour, and you never showed up. You literally killed the mood. I was prepared to go for an all-nighter with some good friends, but how am I supposed to do that without Pizza ;-;? Geez, 30 minutes or less, is such bs these days. But at least the price was reduced :p
    I honestly thought you were talking about a girl by the first part of the DA haha. I'm sorry that you didn't get your pizza right away, but thanks for the quick laugh!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

What we did together evokes so much emotion in my already bloated head - it makes me hurt nearly past feeling, but at the same time I can still think. And when I think—when I let my mind roam as far as it can reach—I see a balance at the end of my road. All of the people around me—everyone I know—are so, so young – our social maturity as it stands reflects in everything. I imagine decades from now how these same people will be – how their lives were carved, how they took it, what they became, and what wisdom they gained. A long, long, long time from now places around the internet will have old people who aren't anywhere near technologically illiterate – elders who may in fact still withhold more than their younger cohorts in the experience and wisdom they lack. What we shared between us two was something I was content with in every way, and I don't understand why it had to fly away. The thing I realized about the road ahead is that it creates a balance completely inverse of what we have now: instead of life bursting at the seams and being surrounded by a hardly variable relativity of naivety, we will exist in our old age with so much love and life laid to waste before us, accompanied by a heresofar unobtainable level of wisdom and understanding as a counter. When I found you there was no thought in my mind you'd be as suitable as you were – I recall no obstacles that we didn't cross together, hands held and shoulders touched. It was a piece of my life that is a stab to lose; I had so much power and control over you, and was finally happy with myself at how I handled that privilege and responsibility. I set out to take care of you, to protect you, and to be in charge with our common welfare in hand. It was proof that I wasn't a rotten piece of garbage being laid away to make more garbage out of himself – it affirmed to me that I was something worthwhile, and more than worth having, which is what I've lusted for since before I can even recollect. Acceptance as a human being you did provide, dear Wildflower; it's crushing to have that dismantled. I wanted to share that sky high palace of pain and wisdom with you – to grow very, very old with you in an unbreakable union. That was so perfect for me; the promises I made to bring you up gave me something to look ahead to, and something to work towards. I felt selflessly and nobly motivated and glistening with happiness inside over it, my own Wildflower. Remember when you told me that I melted that icy heart of yours? You burned away the ego in me. Your being moved me to work in want to do something for others purely out of a rewarding feeling of selflessness – something I haven't ever had before. When you told me you couldn't handle your lack of return for the comfort I provided you, know this: you too gave me something I didn't and couldn't give as much of… worth and hope. When I look at other relationships, and how they functioned and didn't, I see nothing a shred close to the perfection we held. We both loved each other, me writing to you that I'd part with you if you did… we didn't fight each other, ever. We talked every single day for an entire three months. There wasn't a computer break I caught when I didn't check on you. We got along so well in interests, with your knowledge of politics and humor, and how you act like a fountain of knowledge like I did a long time ago. We were made together for each other to want – I don't remember a single conflict in preference between us for love. You didn't mind at all being in submission for me, and the things I'd say to you that would entice you I would've thought would push any other woman away. I… I stopped breathing at the thought of you committing suicide, nearly fainting. When did we ever clash, fight, argue, or even firmly disagree? I can't recall. I don't remember. Maybe I just forget, even though I don't want to. Is that bad? That I forget bits of you until you're gone? What if you die, and I'd never know in conscience? Though I'd feel you in spirit I'd never get to say goodbye, and I'd be lost without anything other than some sort of binary string on a metal platter proving we talked for the time we did. I'm really afraid that somehow, in some way you're trapped, and I'm helpless to save you. I fear so much that you're stuck in your own prison, and are helpless from yourself. What can I do but try you on and off, my precious Wildflower? How can I do anything but try you, in hopes that you even have ears? Can you even hear me?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • DA,
    Sometime I just wish you'd make efforts to show that you care about me. That'd be really great but I guess that'll never happen.

DA,
    Always my fault, I must be evil.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Dear anon,

Today was way too close. Your mother was literally one minute away from finding me in your house, and then chaos....

...let's do it again. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back