• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poki

Banned
Years
  • Dear anon,

Damn, bro. I was such a bitch back then. Like, for no reason. I usually don't give a fuck about that kind of stuff, but you've always been a genuinely nice person to me, and I was so wrong for treating you like that. I haven't seen you in 4 years, and it was pretty cool when I stumbled upon your profile. You even remembered me when I commented on your status, even tho I've no legit info there. We should have an actual conversation. I wanna get to know you. I don't want you to remember me as that rude, girly brat from your class. This needs to change.

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Oh my god why can't you just get off my back? Just stop bothering me and leave me alone! Why can't you see that I want some privacy and space? Is that unreasonable?

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Dear anon,

I would really appreciate it if you refrained from calling me 'braindead'. That's five times in the past two hours you've done that.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • DA,

You never change, do you? I'm thankful I'm mostly neutral this time around.

She first talked to our mother before anyone about her suicidal tendencies, and explained she was having issues with those at school. You and your psychopath of a "life partner" then manipulated and coerced her into running at the mouth over what wasn't even her problem. You know how silly it is that you want to act like a chivalrous, protective parent when you carelessly exposed me to the kid of your bandmate who molested me? What is it with you?

I don't understand why you think it's okay to manipulate and control every waking aspect of your only daughter, pretend your first son didn't exist for the first 19 years of his life, and then demonize and dismantle your other son as some sexual predator.

What did we do to you to deserve being mowed over for your own desires? How can you be so selfish and inconsiderate?

You're a bad liar. You have no chivalry, and no integrity. You are petty and asinine and I want nothing to do with you, ever. She's a moron if she buys your bullshit more than a few years into adulthood.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon...
    Maybe you think that your mistake is unforgivable, but no, I don't want to see it as such, anymore. If you're doing something wrong to me or to everyone else back then, no matter what happens, just let it go, and let's get together and talking together again, just like good 'ol times, okay? You know that I've been there before.

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

YEAH IT'S EMBARRASSING!! It's REALLY embarrassing. In fact, if I were a Sim, I'd have passed out from embarrassment. But yeah! I'll admit it right now, right here. Hopefully this gets buried down in the next few days.

I LIKE ANIME GIRLS!! A LOT!! TO POINT OF OBSESSION!!

Sinbeerly youse,
    Pachimina Robotnik

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

I don't even have the energy to be upset anymore, love...

I only wish I had learned more about love sooner than I did.. then maybe we'd still be okay and none of this would've had to happen. I don't want to forgive you, but apparently love makes it possible for me to still hold that spot open in my heart for you to walk back in someday...

I kinda hope you never turn in my direction again.. but.. a part of me still longs and aches for you... and I hate it.

A history like ours is impossible to forget... and you may have spat all over me and my love in the end, but I hope you realize someday that everything I said about us and the way I felt about you was 100% true. I've never faltered from you... I still care the same way I did months ago despite all of this. Whatever it is you decide to do with your life from here on out, I hope it goes okay. Because it seems like no matter how I end up feeling about you I can't remain angry for long. That was always my weakness against you.

You shamed me out of spite... I know that now for sure. I don't even know what to say or what I even expected from you at this point, but I guess I definitely didn't expect to hear what I heard earlier.

Right now I'm sick with the aftermath of my attempt and burning everywhere with fever... everything hurts, including my heart, and I have nothing left to offer as far as words go towards any of you now...

I hope... that someday I forget.. just like I did everything else before this.

.. Just to be.. okay...

- Onna

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

If I could change one thing in our relationship it would be the way I always wanted but never gave back when it came to everything. I feel like for so long I took advantage of the fact you would do so much for me and I let that ruin a really great thing. I know it's hard to see me as the person that you used to but will you at least try?

Dear anon,

I'm doing really well now since you encouraged me. Thanks :)

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I hope you realize how frustrating it can be to converse with you. You always seem to think you're right, only to be wrong, but you never admit a single mistake. You constantly complain about everything in your life from school to your relationships. If you want change, do something about it instead of complaining.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    One day i will say what i have to say i am glad we are friends but i dont know what to do sometimes. I just wish i could go out and say it but i know your thoughts or atleast i think i do i hope one day i can tell you how i feel but for now im gonna keep it in my heart.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • da,
    I really want to say 'everything is going to be alright'. But I can't because I don't know. You don't deserve this. Your mom is in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, okay? I love you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back