• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon SilverCurrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Nice scripts there :) Also new gym leader battle music is owning. Keep it up

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    excellent hack till now , magnificant scripts especially the lugia event, that event was by no doubt done by a proffesional scripter. Till now the alfa was brilliant, and the storyline is fine as well. If you need help in translation and beta testing, I'm ready for help.

Anyway, your "press start" page is the most apealling custom done "press start" page I've seen till now, keep it up.

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    The two of you have been beaten by Destinedjagold, he/she reported this a month ago =]
    But since I forgot to update the bug list you're forgiven =]

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2009
    I loved the first Alpha to this game so far! I can't wait for the rest of the game! It is awesome expeacially when the Lugia Script!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I loved the first Alpha to this game so far! I can't wait for the rest of the game! It is awesome expeacially when the Lugia Script!

Off topic: You made a spelling mistake in your post. Which is the word: especially.
    On topic: Hey, have you got the OW sprites inserted yet? And the new badge name for "Plain Badge"? Waiting for more progress...

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Exams are sort of consuming my time, I really hope I'll get around to some major progress during the upcoming vacation...
    (I'm working on a Legendary dog side thingy at the moment.)

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    yo , wen are u gonna release the next beta, i cant wait to play it, i m `sure its gonna be nice.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    That's a kool video! ^^
    It's funny, the odds of finding a wild pokemon at the very end of ur video.

durenloveanju

Pokemon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    hey, i want to download pokemon silver currents beta or full version. but i cant, can you give me a website. thank you

-----------------------------------------
    I love Hack

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • hey, i want to download pokemon silver currents beta or full version. but i cant, can you give me a website. thank you

-----------------------------------------
    I love Hack

Firstly, you broke a rule.

Which is reviving a Month Old Thread rule.

Secondly, LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!

it has the beta!! Are you blind?! Sheesh!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back