• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon SilverCurrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I finshed the Alpha. It's great and cool. But you should learn how to use A-Text though.
I saw many of the swimmers have the same text as the FR trainers. And yeah, Plain Badge is already taken. You know Johto's Goldenrod? Goldenrod's Gym Badge is Plain Badge too. You should think of other words that are related to Normal other than Plain.
Capitan Mathew's Battle Sprite should be a Capitan's Battle Sprite. Change Gym Leader's OW and battle Sprite and Hero/Heroine's OW and battle sprites too.

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
I finshed the Alpha. It's great and cool. But you should learn how to use A-Text though.
I saw many of the swimmers have the same text as the FR trainers. And yeah, Plain Badge is already taken. You know Johto's Goldenrod? Goldenrod's Gym Badge is Plain Badge too. You should think of other words that are related to Normal other than Plain.
Capitan Mathew's Battle Sprite should be a Capitan's Battle Sprite. Change Gym Leader's OW and battle Sprite and Hero/Heroine's OW and battle sprites too.
I know quite a lot of text needs fixing. That'll be taken care off.I'll do it in HEX if it's the same with you ;)
Naming and text editing are also on my to do list. As for sprites, I'll need help with that.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I can't seem to find my answer to my questions, so please do mind not if I post them... :\

1. Does the town with the gym is the second town?
2. Erm... My bro hates it when his Wurmple won't evolve, so where's the POKéDEX?

Oh and btw, I found a bug, not a very deadly bug. I'll post a video soon. Thanks.

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
I can't seem to find my answer to my questions, so please do mind not if I post them... :\

1. Does the town with the gym is the second town?
2. Erm... My bro hates it when his Wurmple won't evolve, so where's the POKéDEX?

Oh and btw, I found a bug, not a very deadly bug. I'll post a video soon. Thanks.

Please post everything you can find that is wrong.
1.That is the second town, yes.
2.The next route will have an event giving the Pokédex.(check around Plana city for clues)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
okay thanks. I'll check it out then.
Oh, and here's the video...

You have an awesome hack here, bud...
I wish you the best of luck! :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2019
its very good, and the plot works perfectly.
how about boring badge or white badge (white is plain and normal...)
joking! but seriously, this hack is great, and i look foward to any changes done to it.

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
Hackin has been really slow lately, I've made little porgress...

I have two new pics and a vid though!

Corrosion

Support Pokemon Amber!
Years
Really nice. It looks really good, and it was a pleasant surprise to see some old faces. Your scripts are also really good. So good luck to you.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
That was a hilarious little script!
It got me at the part when he kicks the bush!
Too funny!
Can't wait for the next release.
GL!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I should agree.
Nice progress and wow, I never thought Blaine would be a very funny old man. *tries to kick a bush*

anyways, I wish you the best of luck! ;)

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
I should agree.
Nice progress and wow, I never thought Blaine would be a very funny old man. *tries to kick a bush*

anyways, I wish you the best of luck! ;)
They don't have to be Prof.Oak style boring, do they? =D

I think I'm going to nivest some time in editing palettes and Graphics before continuing on mapping and scripting.

SilentWing

クロバット
Years
Sounds like a worthy investment. If you can get it all together, the graphics, the scripts, and the story, you'll be on your way. :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey, congratulating you for getting the HotW-8, once Barker is finished with it, he'll give you the official awards. Hope it helps you to get more motivated, eh! ;)

Keep it up!

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Hey, congratulating you for getting the HotW-8, once Barker is finished with it, he'll give you the official awards. Hope it helps you to get more motivated, eh! ;)

Keep it up!
:P I looked all over for this thread earlier, but just couldn't find it.

Here you go, and congrats, TSK.

how8bannernk0.jpg
how8textih8.png

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
Wow, I'm literally astonished...

Edit: Edited in some banners and logos.

I'll try and get some pics up from Blaine's place later.

Edit2: Pics of hotshot blaine's "chateau" are up!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Whoa! Cool Moltres! :classic:
Will there be any secret thingy on that statue? :3

anyways, keep up the good work! ;)

The Shadow Knight

Roaming Kanto
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
Whoa! Cool Moltres! :classic:
Will there be any secret thingy on that statue? :3

anyways, keep up the good work! ;)
Perhaps, perhaps...

I'm trying to get some new music inserted at the moment, when I get a decent result I'll put it on youtube.

EDIT: Finally got the GSC Kanto Gym Leader Music to loop, now on to the voices!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back