• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Dear anon...
    Please be strong, I don't want to see you sad again... Just show them what are you made of :)

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Da,

I told you. I told you that you shouldnt hang out with her, she led you down that path and now youve seen what happens. I hope that you learn from this and never do it again. Because I will never be there to bail you out, and your mom wont do it again.

Sirfetch’d

Been wanting to say this for a while now, **** you! Honestly a person can only take so much and you are just TOO much. I don't like your attitude, your approach to things, and most importantly I don't like how you treat me. I'm a person, not trash.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    I hope you're studying well, and don't forget to stop by if you have free time, ok? I missed talking with you already.

Dear anon,
    I don't know what's with my mind when I woke up yesterday, but I wish you're well again. I hope you'll be back.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    dear anon
    i expect we won't be friends much longer
    i hold it in when you bother me
    i don't tell you
    you're one of the few people that i just don't confront when i have an issue with something they do or say
    because i don't want to lose you in my life
    and i'm semi afraid that that would happen if i responded to my desire to tell you off when you do something that directly bothers me, like criticize me
    and usually i just brush it off like you didn't mean anything about it
    but it still feels like you took a knife and cut my arm or something
    so i'm not going to hold back what i have to say
    when you don't extend that courtesy to me, and are pretty rude when you do so.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    da,

I'm so glad I went on this trip!! I'm really starting to feel and see results to the things I've been working on. Everyday I am slowly seeing the strong person that I am coming out.

Sirfetch’d

If things do get better between you and I, lets keep it that way okay? I'm tired of this silly arguing over nothing. We should be friends not enemies yo. So lets put the bs behind us and move on.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • DA,

I can't express enough how much I appreciate your support in my life, really. Many a time I've just gotten fed up with my own status quo and you've been there to help me back up and embrace both who I am and who I want to be. You acknowledging the worth in dealing with my high maintenance really means bounds to my self-esteem, and the way you're brutally honest when need be are also gifts of sorts. I really do just need to be me, don't I? I like who I really am, and to echo you, if others don't then it's their loss. Thank you so much. :)

Sirfetch’d

I'm 20 years old and only experienced this once. I always grew up wondering what it was like because everyone else seemed to enjoy it. People would brag about it, show it off, basically let the whole school know about it. It's a special feeling that puts your mind at a state of euphoria. This is, the feeling of finally having a best friend. Today I ruined that. Well not today, but over the course of the past few weeks. Not sure exactly what happened but one thing is for sure. It was my fault. And I'm sorry dude. I know you will never forgive me at this point and I don't expect you to. I can't say that I would if we were in different positions. But I hope that we both learn from this and I am certain we will. Just know that, you will always be my best friend regardless of how things are now. :)

Dear anon,

I think that...we made something cool? idk it certainly was fun :D Thanks so much for doing it with me as it cheered me up a ton!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • DA,

Really? I mean, seriously? Are you kidding me? I'm not concealing who I am. I'm not going to put my sexuality under my hat for the public. I don't function like that. Apparently unlike you, I refuse to behave at the mercy of strangers! I don't give half a damn what they think, period! O'course, you've always been one to fret at your own popular opinion, however your mistake is caring about what others think beyond the scope of people you know. Anyone who has a bone to pick with qualities of mine like that are worthless from the start; if they're going to arbitrarily discriminate people then I happily refuse any relations with them, regardless of what opportunities or possibilities may result from lying about who I am. I don't care! **** them, and **** you for submitting to their Neanderthalic idiocy! I am not a liar, and if I recall correctly lying often includes the withholding of information. How about a solid hell **** no?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • dear anonymous-
    you don't see how much I enjoy speaking to you, and I could really do with more of you during the day than a message at 1am when I'm probably asleep or close to going asleep. I know you're nowhere near that. if you want this to work in any sense of the word, you probably need to put forth some effort. if not then I won't try either, it's that simple. but being a tad more vocal with me would go a looong way, you don't even know.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Dear. Flippin'. Anonymous.

You're on a scooter. You're in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. You're not a badass. By no definition of the word - whatsoever. You know there's a Harley Davidson store down the street? There's guys there that would probably use you to clean their ears. You look like you drink diet RC Cola, and have issues balancing while riding a bike. Are you really, REALLY - gonna pull out of that Subway + Speedway Gas station parking lot, with 3 of your other *scooter* riding friends, behind 2 black jeeps full of people clearly from out of town, with license plates from different states, and try and give them sh*t? REALLY? Just because we stopped at a yield sign, because some lady looked like she was about to cross the street, does not mean you need to yell "Not a stop sign-" up at our car. You are not intimidating. You and all of your friends put together are not intimidating. Go plug your ride back in at your moms garage, and call up Super Weenie Hut Jr, and ask for your usual order - then put it in the fridge and cool it. Those 10 seconds of your life you spent behind some vacationing family members at a yield sign, will not be the worst spent 10 seconds of your life. That award probably goes to polishing your f*cking teal seafoam green scooter or something.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

I really love staying up till 3 or 4 in the morning talking to you. We talk about the weirdest, most random stuff, and I adore every second of it, and I adore you. I'm super glad that we found a possible calling in life for you! Honestly wish I could be there in person to see the exhilaration in your face. You're so cute. Yeah, I already told you all this, but hey, why not? :]

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You like to talk - no, boast - about how you totally drink water all the time and eat healthy, organic food.

I have half a cake and several empty soda cans that declare how much of an absolute ****ing liar you are.

Also, clean up after yourself. You're 27 years old. Act like it.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

I'd wish I can speak to you. I'm really havin a ****** day, and could really use a hug, or someone comfortable to talk to. I'll wait. Please talk to me.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
  • Dear Anon.

I swear I'm trying to do better. And I will. I'm not going to quit and no matter how bad things get I will be there. i just wish I could say all of this in person...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back