• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make me orange, senpai

Years
Dragon

Blue Dragon is yours truly! Colder than the freezing tundra, darker than a moonless sky... that is blue Dragon. Either it be chilling with the newcomers on TWL, or chilling with his video game fellow fans~

Dragon

Hmm, maybe Orange Dragon? Representing the calm, early summer time, relaxing on grandmother's porch, drinking loads of Sunny D, watching people come and go with their families, side by side as the sun sets on another relaxing sunny day.

Dragon

W-What's this?! I thought Red Dragon was just a legend! Fierce as the burning volcano for the moon is sick and pale with grief over his shining shocking beauty! Only tales heard of this Dragon, ohoho.

#horrayforShakespeareQuotes

I think you'd look good in any username color, because dragons can be well... anything.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Abnegation Abnegation Abnegation Abnegation Abnegation
Just fab across the board, but italics definitely suit nicely.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
[tier=mod]Tetra[/tier]
[tier=smod]Tetra[/tier]
Tetra
Tetra
Tetra

tbh i don't know which one I like the most

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
[tier="mod"]Toshiro.[/tier]

This was almost a reality a couple of times. I guess I would go for The Welcome Lounge or Pokemon Gaming nowadays.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
MAKE ME SPARKLE

[tier=mod]Aqucorde[/tier]

I ain't about to look right in anything but crystal or mod blue lmao. Even [tier=smod]Anna[/tier] and [tier=admin]Anna[/tier] look weird as heck.

Would mod PokéAni again, sure. Or FG, PT, or TWL I suppose. If I had the time and energy to be a mod again haha. Certainly don't have that now.

eta: forgot about VIP! Would love to mod VIP if that warranted a mod haha.

Last edited:

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
I'd like a red name if it weren't italics. That kills the appeal for me. Bold+Italics=No.

I like my silver name just fine for the time being.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Ausaudriel

;_; I miss this color every day. Even after two years in red, my username still looks more familiar in green.

I loved being a mod. If I were to do it again, I'd probably want something nice and simple, like Advance Gen. 8)

I hated being orange so much. S-mod was my least favorite rank everrr. I only had to deal with it for four months but still.

What would it take (money, drugs, booze, coupons) to get smods that green? ;)

Klippy is obviously what I'm still used to and this gold is still unusual! Haha. Klippy still the best of the lot. Klippy, hm. Klippy, idk.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
What would it take (money, drugs, booze, coupons) to get smods that green? ;)

Klippy is obviously what I'm still used to and this gold is still unusual! Haha. Klippy still the best of the lot. Klippy, hm. Klippy, idk.
Coupons, hahahahaha

sounds like you're bribing an old lady there Klippster

Honestly though, I wonder if the colours will ever change. I don't see the opportunity, but who knows what could happen eh

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
In a perfect world the green color would be brought back and changed to moderator and seeing as I only regularly post here and in pg I would be in either one or both. I would reign over my forum(s) with grace and charm of course xo

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
[tier="founder"]Zinnia[/tier]
[tier="admin"]Zinnia[/tier]
[tier="smod"]Zinnia[/tier]
[tier="mod"]Zinnia[/tier]

If I had my old name:
[tier="founder"]MidnightCombat[/tier]
[tier="admin"]MidnightCombat[/tier]
[tier="smod"]MidnightCombat[/tier]
[tier="mod"]MidnightCombat[/tier]

Favourite Pokemon (as well as my username on another forum):
[tier="founder"]Scrafty[/tier]
[tier="admin"]Scrafty[/tier]
[tier="smod"]Scrafty[/tier]
[tier="mod"]Scrafty[/tier]

All the colours look nice with my names however colour doesn't matter too much, as long as you are helping the site that's what matters. <3 I'm more interested in modding Pokemon sections if I were a part of staff.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ausaudriel

;_; I miss this color every day. Even after two years in red, my username still looks more familiar in green.

I loved being a mod. If I were to do it again, I'd probably want something nice and simple, like Advance Gen. 8)

I hated being orange so much. S-mod was my least favorite rank everrr. I only had to deal with it for four months but still.
We should give smod orange to regular members. 8)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
That would be a terrible fate.

After 1.5 years, I'm still not a fan of the orange. I miss the blue of [tier="mod"]Astinus[/tier]. Plus I could find so many themes to go with that color. I also miss having a forum of my own to work on, since it gave me something to do around the forums. I like having projects. Though if I was to become a mod again, I'm not sure where I would go. Probably back to my old home of FF&W.

But I am happy to be smod (despite the orange of the name). I don't want to become an admin because I don't know what to do with all those buttons.

[tier="admin"]Astinus[/tier]
...ew

Back