• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicks

Chromeosome
Years
  • My dad loves it, so i guess, i have no choice!

who do you think is the best batsman in the squad?

i think that Poniting is well skilled.....!

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
  • Are there any Sharks supporters in the community, if so, the Cowboys are going to thrash you!!!

200th post, yay!!!!!

what are your fav aussie Music artists and or bands? I don't mind The Vines

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Well Like 3 REGIS said.I'm here so can i join.

Well most of of you should know I live in Australia,Wollongong.My favourite team in footy is the West Tigers.

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
  • I'm not quite sure if I am in the position to do this, but anyways, I don't see why you can join, just have fun here and, please, follow tha rules

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Alexander the great v2 said:
    ^ 'bout 10 years. Lee suks at test, but one day cricket, he ownzs

thats thje same with alot of players. Look at the one day starters for aus! they dont do to well in test, but pwn in one day, because they have good strike rates, so can make more runs in the time limit.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • About time Happy Dood XD, welcome. *Adds*

What do ppl think of the 20/20 format they trialled during summer? I found it interesting, especially as some of the players took risks they wouldnt normally during other matches. Like the batsman who stepped back behind the wickets to have a shot at a ball. XD

This is my 700th post! Yay!

Last edited:

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
  • The game between Storm and Panters was really good, the Panthers really picked up their game!

Oh, Oh, can i take LionHeart's place as the Special Meamber, Because he Unfortunately got booted, Please, LJ?

Last edited:

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • Lol Special Member was only a jk spot seeing as he went from Co-FOunder to RIP to back again. XD I might think of a special position and elect some ppl to it, maybe. But for now theres only Founder Co Founder and Members lol.

On Topic: Who watched the AFL between Sydeny and Lions on Saturday? What a rigged game! XD Lions should of had that in the bag. Boo Swans! =D

Years
  • The swans beat the lions? Sweet! Go Swans, Go Swans, Go Swans!:P How are the aussies doing in the World cup soccer qualifing crap? I dunno why we have to do that, its pretty obvious we'll hammer all the compition :P

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • Huzzah PC is back. So what did everyone think of Charles and the Horsewoman getting married? If shes allowed to become Queen I think Ill look for another monarchy to run Aus.

On a more interesting note, who here has, or is planning on getting a DS? Seeing as its sold loads already here in Australia I think Ill put up a poll on the topic. Myself, Ill be getting mine next Wednesday. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back