• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
    Magikarp Slayer said:
    I heard that Nintendo was making a Pokemon game for the DS that plays like emerald. On the touch screen would be the pack.

Oi, man there called Diamond/ Pearl, and if ya wanna check them out just go to DS Based

Years
    Murpheos said:
    Another Emerald update: I just pre-ordered my copy from Electronics Boutique, and they have given me a June 30 release date, thus nullifying either Nintendo Australia's release date of June 9 or their own. Either way, the Emerald version is coming soon

Sweet, thats means i can get it when i come back from the U.A.E. Im comin' home for high skool! W00t!

@ the aussie pokemon game thing: Lol, sounds cool. Kangastan can be there :P Koalamon, rest! *Wait 2 turnes* It dont wake up :P

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
    Another Emerald update: I just pre-ordered my copy from Electronics Boutique, and they have given me a June 30 release date, thus nullifying either Nintendo Australia's release date of June 9 or their own. Either way, the Emerald version is coming soon

What, that is very bad nintendo, shame on you XD

This is my 400th post!

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    i got one and i got pokemon dash and maio 64. the other topic was ideas we were going to pass on for a australia themed pokemon game which is released in australia & europe first, america next and japan last

it will be called Pokemon Down Under
    Australia Edition

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Really that will be cool.just having it first instead of America and Japan.

My bother has the Ds and he has this game called Urban aspholt Gt does anyone else have this game it rocks.

Anyway i'm really tired XD XD.

Years
    I really want the sexyness of t3h ds, but, i will have to get me own money to buy it.... It costs 700 and something dirahms(Thats the currecy here) and i only have 70 :( Theres always chrismas :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back