• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Don't even get me started on that 'royal wedding' thing.I don't see why he would marry her it's just wrong.Me thinks she is doing it for the money.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Just for those who may not know, Pokemon Emerald was been slated for June 9 release date, hopefully Nintendo Australia can hold to it.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
    Just incase you were getting excited for the wrong reason, Ghost is a FPS not an RTS. It still looks pretty goodt tho. But it wont be anything if they make a Starcraft 2! Imagine how many ppl would wet their pants at the thought of that.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Lord Jaws said:
    Huzzah PC is back. So what did everyone think of Charles and the Horsewoman getting married? If shes allowed to become Queen I think Ill look for another monarchy to run Aus.

Or we could become a republic. No more union jack in our flag, and no more queen.

Lord Jaws said:
    On a more interesting note, who here has, or is planning on getting a DS? Seeing as its sold loads already here in Australia I think Ill put up a poll on the topic. Myself, Ill be getting mine next Wednesday. :D
    I got one on the day it came out ^^. Im so glad :D i need more games tho, i only have three adn the demo

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Im going to join and it seams we have covered just about every state but 1 or 2

I to got a ds the day it was released aswell as mario 64 ds and just recently got pokemon dash so that makes 3 games including the demo

btw im in port pirie sa and next door is an abandoned gas company where our cricket balls used to go over the fence to. and one day I was watching the cousel take soil samples from deap down under the surface and about 10 feet down and water started pouring into the hole so they filled it in and moved over 50 meters and the same thing hapened. the water was a dark murky colour that stank then the next day the councel came over asking to put somthing in you yard so the can check the water better.

btw i live in port pirie, sa

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    the olimpics, i think its going to be a while =/ i mean we gotta give all the other countries ago,

Or we could become a republic. No more union jack in our flag, and no more queen.

I AGREE :D stuff the royal family, they just take up all our tv time with weddings =/

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
    Huzzah Cowboys! And w00t the Broncos beat St George on the weekend, but they didnt deserve it really. Both sides played like crap. Broncos just played less crap than St George.

Welcome neomon, mate, XD. *cultural cringe*

*cough* Ty The Tasmanian Tiger *cough cough* Unless you have a little brother that likes videogames as well, dont touch Ty with a 10 foot pole lol. Its not a bad game by an means, just not a very good one. Extremely meh.

Magikarp Slayer

Shadows #1 fan XD
    Years
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi! Sure i'll join!!! i live in Canberra. though, have you noticed on license plates it says "Canberra, Heart of the Nation" I hate that. I really don't see wats so good about it. It hot all the time! anyways can i join??

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
    Yeah, I'm sure LJ wont mind if you join, just read the rules, poat heaps, and stay active.

Man, I feel like I'm in the New Users/Welcome thread. XD

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
    Nothin wrong with new members lol. Welcome Magikarp Slayer. I went to Canberra once, close to winter. Its freakin cold down there! Still, its a decent place if you wanna feel some national pride. I can imagine living there tho would just become like living anywhere else lol.

And if anyone is friends with DARK MIGHTY LATIAS (his name is in Caps), tell him to get in here lol.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Another Emerald update: I just pre-ordered my copy from Electronics Boutique, and they have given me a June 30 release date, thus nullifying either Nintendo Australia's release date of June 9 or their own. Either way, the Emerald version is coming soon

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    yay Im saving up for it but i may have to wait till kmart gets it (**** bung hole of a town and kmart wont preorder either)

what if there was a pokemon game set in australia and it contained australia only pokemon (anyone want to start a petition to get one made?)

we will need ideas for it though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back