• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
  • YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAAYAAYAAYAYA!!!!

I GOT A SHINY PORYGON!!!!!

I was reading a Competitive RMT. There was one post, and it was extremely stupid. I looked down, I saw the star, and I was looking in the face of a shiny Porygon!!!! YAY. It's Relaxed, but it has somewhat useable IVs:

AVERAGE IVs

HP: 29
    Atk: 9
    Def: 5
    SAtk: 30
    SDef: 22
    Speed: 20

Yes. Too bad it is a Relaxed nature, but I can still think of a MS for it! Do you guys think I should EV train it before I face the E4.

ATM, since I haven't beaten the E4 yet, I'm thinking of this:

Porygon@nothing(I don't have anything good yet)
    Relaxed
    252 SAtk, 252 HP, rest in SDef
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Recover
    Psychic/Thunder Wave

I'm too excited to think of a good moveset and EV Spread currently...

yes, I'm so happy! Now I can beat the E4 on FR! I'll definitely be using this on my team. Also, I won't be cloning this, even though there is a Porygon2 evo, I want to breed for a Porygon with a better nature on D/P.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Wow, GOODJOB MMSP!!! WOOT!!
    Well ye.. nuthin enw yet.. adn srry i suck at MS's, you culd go to the Moveset help thread or w/e its called.. pple can give u good advice there >.>

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Congrats! MMSP! To you shiny porygon! It got some good IV's there trained it good! and ENJOY!

Shiny news: Still Sr-ing for that Kyogre been getting excited. I am so gonna do the shiny dance if I caught a new one this week!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    YEAH!! Just now caught a new shiny!! Here it is:

44bn8mu.gif

SHINY ZIGZAGOON!!

Here are it's stats:

Nature: Rash
    HP: 34/34
    Attack: 12
    Defense: 16
    Sp. Attack: 13
    Sp. Defense: 15
    Seed: 20

Well, i was playing my Ruby and was walking in the grass beneath cycling road to hunt for shiny electrike, and i just found this shiny zigzagoon! i know it wasn't my target, but im still happy i found it. but im still staying in that grass to hunt for shiny electrike! wish me luck!

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Grats MMSP + TPP!! Let's hope that friday 13th brings some luck for me and nova as well :), I have basicley reinstalled everyting on my comp so tonight I will proabley be doing an all nighter seperating my hunting with the ccasional battle in the battle pike of battle dome :) Wish me luck!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • OMG! I WONT BE HUNTING ALL WEEKEND? Why might u ask, well................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    I GOT STUPID MATH HOMEWORK ON DECIMALS PERCENTS N FRACTIONS N IM BADD AT THT! Man this weekend iz really gonna sukk for me

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    well, im gonna get off the computer to hunt for shiny electrike and whismur. i'll let you all know if i found something tomorrow, 'night!!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Yo Roadkirby, im prete good w/ that stuff.. espeically that ur in what.. gr7 or 8? Bah thats ez.. if ya need hlp on it.. jus PM me! I'll be glad to explain.. (Altho i might have forgotten some stuff...)

Hey guys.. iwas wondering.. with a Adamant Poochy.. can u guys give me any good Movesets? :(

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • no thxs ill jus get answers from my friendz hehehehe n im in grd 7 n no thxs its oki but u dunt have to help me

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • Hallo everyone.

Im back with no luck at all in shiny hunting, im usually quite lucky on friday the 13th, but well i got lots of detentions etc. Anyway i belive right now i am proberly the only active user with a 3rd generation shc card *hugs* i am so behind everyone in terms of new shc merchindise

Of corse the shiny hunting status
    Due to my hatred of legendary pokemon, i decided to trade all my legendary shinys for many reassons, of corse it was my own choice and i do not regret it.
    *shock horror*

Emerald: Still hunting those Abras

Firered: Rotting away in my Gameboy advance sp (i should really play on that some more.) I gave up on the unowns and am currantly looking for larviatr (due to it no longer counting on my card as i obtained it in a trade)

other than that i am gazeing at my Feraligatr ex

Anyway Congratulations on any new captures, hallo to all new members and other stuff.

Good luck people and beware the legendary pokemon of dewm.

p.s where can i update my shc card?

Last edited:

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Gratz ryuhooh_rayquaza!,whats its nature and IV's? Wow, everyones so damn lucky these past few days :), wont be hunting this weekend as I have an essay on frankensiten and a project on data storage due in on monday :\

Back