• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Killer-Swift said:
    Yami:"*sgh* What?"

I never said that ¬¬

But still congrats on the new shiny, i believe adamant would be a good nature for it.

Well i've hunted for the majority of the day believe it or not but i have found nothing, though my Ludicolo is getting leveled up quite nicely.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I never said that ¬¬

But still congrats on the new shiny, i believe adamant would be a good nature for it.

Well i've hunted for the majority of the day believe it or not but i have found nothing, though my Ludicolo is getting leveled up quite nicely.

Lmfao srry >.> I had to use somebody there... and well.. you ame to midn first...lol Srry again >.>

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    TPP, Never give up! Just look at me I still can't find any shiny but still i dont give up on them just keep looking and you will see one very soon.

Shiny news: Sr-ing on the pink kyogre and hunting the GREEEEEEEENISH Sandshrew. I hope i get them very soon now. I only got 3 days more of my holidays left.Wish me luck guys!

Wish ya all good luck on your hunt. :D

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
    Years
  • I'm baaaack peoples! After a long period of nothing, I'm back again to claim the Shiny Scyther. No, I haven't done ANY hunting since I was last on (like, 100 pages ago) but if I can find my Scyther Sheet with all of the tick marks on it, then I'll be able to start again.

By the way, I got Mew at the Toys R Us thing Sept. 30th! Yay me!

<I>Kobra<I>

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    WOW! Lucky you you got your legit mew...I will get my mew from my friend when he come over to my house next month its a japanese version.

Shiny news: still Sr-ing on the kyogre and hunting the sandshrew...still has no luck though.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • Lol, I haven't even had time to hunt... :( (Ah well...) Oh, and huge congradulations on your shiny poochy XD. I believe Adamant is the best nature for him as well, being a dark type and all. ~_^

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    still hunting for that electrike, gotta be here around somewhere!!
    Man these electrikes,Minuns and plusles are annoying.
    Well, thats it for now

Ullion

Years
  • Lol, I haven't even had time to hunt... :( (Ah well...) Oh, and huge congradulations on your shiny poochy XD. I believe Adamant is the best nature for him as well, being a dark type and all. ~_^

lol thnx RM, Serebii says Impish is the bets nature.. i dunno why.. but w/e... lol, also im still training my guys up in that same patch til there all lv20 then im moving on.. (In Emerald i use combusken, horsea, trapinch, Aron, geodude, machop, nuzleaf, and shroomish. I also have a gyarados and tropius, but they are my go-to HMers.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • Really? O.O (Guess I was wrong then. XD) Well, goodluck with your hunts!

After Rayquaza I think I may wait till the realese of Diamond and Pearl till I hunt again. Besides, it is yet another all-new generation! ~_^

Ullion

Years
  • Sorry... there are NO tricks... at least that i know of.. serebii says that if the ID No. is lower, the better chances of finding shinies... i doubt that... cuz if it IS true.. then where would they come up with the 1/8192? Or would that just be the avg in total? Well w/e... im starting to get confuzzled now >.> lolz.. well if anyone can explain ANY of this.. plz do so.. and dont send links.. cuz i dun understand compltelty of what those pplz mean.. *stupid instructions*... well ye.. adn im SURE someone here can explain that stuff in a simple way >.> Well thnx neways ! :P
    KS-Out!

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
    Years
  • I'll join if it's no prob i already have 6 shinies counting one from trade
    rayquaza(kept on trying over and over)
    groudon(same as above)
    kyogre(again same as above)
    charizard(from trade)
    mew(very lucky to hav a legit shiny mew =O )
    and my pikachu (safari zone , my first shiny)

Years
  • ryuhooh_rayquaza: Please explain the shiny Mew. There is no legit way to get to World's Edge and the Mews in the event were all clones. (lol, mewtwo)

Still working on Treecko. 13568 seen.

I heard from Aaryn. He's been having some pretty harsh personal troubles which have been keeping him away. He'll be back when he's comfortable.

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
    Years
  • ryuhooh_rayquaza: Please explain the shiny Mew. There is no legit way to get to World's Edge and the Mews in the event were all clones. (lol, mewtwo)

Still working on Treecko. 13568 seen.

I heard from Aaryn. He's been having some pretty harsh personal troubles which have been keeping him away. He'll be back when he's comfortable.
    oh i didnt explain that my friend gave it to me after the event.... he mustve lied and sharked it -.- but i do have a reg mew from the event which is lvl 80 now but its not shiny T.T
    well nvm now it's down to 5 ill find out if my friend sharked it or AR'ed it later

*EDIT*gdangit! she did shark it! 0000000000000000000000h i hate cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
    Years
  • wow i probly would've given up after that many tries at a treeko. I only reseted about 50 times for mine

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Well, since today is Thursday, I'll be soft resetting for Porygon, until Saturday. On Saturday, I'll soft reset for Torchic. Heh, I'm happy because tomorrow is no school, giving me extra time for my cousins and I to SR :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    thankx for the hunting boost, KS....i guess i wont give up on shiny whismur! But i have also decided to begin the hunt for the shiny electrike! i was just thinking that i needd a shiny electric type, and seeing as how macentric is one of my fave elec. pkmn...^_^ BTW, pokebryce, it took me only 12 times to reset for my shiny mudkip XD

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • CONGRATS TO PEPUL WHO FOUND NEW POKEMON!!! well i havent but i think i might get 1 soon..........................very very soon..................very long time

Back