• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • I just want to appreciate the #tradecorner gang. Even though it's not as active as before, it will always be my PC Home. You guys are the reason I became more active in the forum and are among my best friends. I love you guys, thanks for everything!

Azazel, TwilightBlade, Keiran, Griffinbane, Twiggy, Tsutarja, TheGr8, Tman, blue, Jess, Sammi, luke, and all the other regulars as well!

EV, tabor and Mac too.

edit: syd as well, of course <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I've already said this elsewhere but big thanks to Lycanthropy for sticking with me despite my crappy responses/delays - you're a great guy :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • A big thanks to Sheep Dragon and Peitharchia for being so nice~
    They were the first people to message me on the forum and put up with me in chats.
    Without them i would probably never be as active and happy as i am now, you guys are great <3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Thanks to everyone that's been showing up to the VGM plug dj room this past week! It's been a blast getting to chat with you guys and get to know some of y'all better and I cannot wait to start doing theme days with y'all. It's gonna be tons of fun! <3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Thanks to everyone that's been showing up to the VGM plug dj room this past week! It's been a blast getting to chat with you guys and get to know some of y'all better and I cannot wait to start doing theme days with y'all. It's gonna be tons of fun! <3

I'd also like to echo this. Thank you all for spending time with us on Plug these past few days and congrats on breaking our previous record for most pc'ers on a single plug at once! When there's so many other things that you could be doing it feels really good to be able to get so many of you together in one place for so long. Looking forward to the coming theme days. Love y'all <3

Years
  • This one goes out to all the regulars in the Pokemon sections that I tend to hang around a lot. The discussion flows so well and the atmosphere is very warming as of late, and there's always something new to be discovered and if it hadn't have been to all the members who post there it wouldn't have been a better place.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    This one is for Shak, for being a cool dude, being in the same RPs as me, being enthusiastic about them, and making me laugh.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Want to show my appreciation for a few members.

First is Archy. Thank you for the conversations that we have been having, I do have a good time whenever I do talk to you, and I hope to continue talking to you for as long as I can. :)

Second, I want to say thank you to the all the regulars on Pokemon Trivia and a few people that I do see often on The Playground. You guys and gals make those sections fun to be around and without all of you, and I have had a lot of fun with all of you within the past couple of months and I always can't wait to see what's new each day in both sections from all you who go there. :)

Lastly, and certainly not least because there is never a least, I want to thank BadSheep, xxkaylabby, and Talon. To BadSheep and xxkaylabby, I always have a good time talking to both of you, and I have had a fun time playing League of Legends with both of you, you two even caused me to laugh a lot while we were playing, and overall you two are really good friends to be around. And to Talon, we may have not talked much before, but I had a fun time playing League of Legends with you as well, you even caused me to laugh a few times, and you are a really cool dude and I hope that we can play some more soon and be able to talk to you some more. :)

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • You guys and girls are all great friends and people. I enjoy all of our conversations and our back-and-forth silliness (looking at you flareon). It feels really good to have people online because I dont have any friends that play pokemon or anything. So thank you all!

Sheep (my not-evil twin):

We first started messaging back at the beginning of summer, when I first created a PC account. I have had a ton of fun chatting and stuff here on the forums with her. It is nice to have another friend here on the forums and stuff. I am very thankful for her kindness and anime suggestions! :)

UnapolageticSunflower:

I probably first started messaging you after a cheesy introduction, and that cheesy introduction was worth it. I have a blast chatting and stuff with you, and I also look forward to messaging. ^^

TheRealOCD:

Always setting off my OCD. We message back and forth all the time, and I finally got your Skype so its a blast. I love playing video games with you (it was only once, but whatever). And its pretty cool to know someone in the same grade as me.

Pancham Cutie:

I first met you in the off-topic discussions, but I never stopped by until the PC's mansion thread. Again, I had a cheesy introduction. I should really stop those. Anyways, I really enjoy discussing with you about video games and stuff like that! Also, I am thankful for your help with LoL and everything and I have a ton of fun playing league with you.

Xxkaylabby (probably got the x's or capitals or something wrong) :

Thank you for dealing with my probably annoying questions about college and stuff. Also, it was great having a friend since the beginning of my account. It is awesome having someone that plays Moonrise haha after I suggested it. And playing LoL with you is fun too!

DyingWillFlareon:

I haven't seen you in a while, but I had a ton of fun messaging you. And I also liked our randomizer nuzlocke, which I hope we are still continuing. :)

Chicken Fingers:

Its been a really long time since I have seen you. Its probably because I offended you by eating too many chicken fingers. :P

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

Though I really only post on this site off and on, there's quite a few people here that I recognize that I'd like to give a shout to:

weedle_mchairybug – I remember your posts in the old Misty fan club years ago, but then you became inactive for so many years due to college and other issues in life, but I'm glad you found the time to come back and give the nitty-gritty on what's going on with the Pokémon anime these days.

Hikamaru – I'll always know you as PC's resident Oshawott fan (what an adorable Pokémon!). Seems you adore that cute sea otter Pokémon about as much as I adore Pokémon 3's Molly Hale.

BadSheep – Though we've never met let alone talked with each other, but from what I've seen of your posts and signature, I really appreciate the fact that you're a Christian. We need more people like you here!

Treble Harble – Better known as one of the dedicated regulars on Pokémon Solstice and its chain of successors such as Ever Grande City and Slateport, it's great that you're here as well, even though you don't post quite as much here (neither do I, as a matter of fact.)

Netto Azure – While you may be better known for the Forum Games Playground, I think your coverage of U.S. elections and major political issues that we face is really valuable.

Alli – Known to many as having been the long-time mod of Challenges, I was expecting you to get promoted to S-Mod long before it actually happened. Your insight on the autism spectrum in the posts you've made on the subject is highly valuable as well. I might not agree with everything you say, but you really are one well-rounded individual.

Tsutarja – The mod of C&T. So knowledgeable about technology, and a great fit for that section. I always enjoyed your posts there.

Sheep – One of the nicest staffers of any Pokémon forum that I've ever been a member of, bar none! I'm sure everybody else has said the same about you, too. Keep it up!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Shout out to Dedenne1! Thank you for being the first one to be my first friend and first to chat with, a lot. I hope in the future, we'd still talk lots and lots and continue to being friends!

Shout out to Pokemon Trivia, I'm getting a lot of fun making game posts, haha!

Shout out to the people who dropped me off a VM, surprise or no, I'm very thankful and happy! I'm too nervous and shy to do so- orz.

Shout out to Roleplay Theatre! To those rps I'm in, thanks for letting me in and I do apologize for not making new posts yet. I'm slowly working on it. THANK YOU!

Shout out to everyone in PC! To those who I've talk with and continue talking with now, thank you for making my place here in this site, fun! Thanks for tolerating my every now and then annoying personality!

THANK YOU, Y'ALL. EVERYONE HERE DESERVES A SHOUT OUT! <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • ~**Congrats for over 300 posts everybody!**~

VHFeshE.gif

ws798z.jpg
    ws798z.jpg

tumblr_maolpj7Ykf1rx2vnxo1_400.gif
    tumblr_maolpj7Ykf1rx2vnxo1_400.gif

Special thanks for the members who have contributed to this milestone:

AmourPearlShipper, Ninja Aiden, Chase, Hikamaru, Achromatic, Charlie Brown, Arx, Klippy, gimmepie, Dedenne1, honey, Fairy, maccrash, God, Alli, Revise Librarian, Ash, Seth Rollins, Syn, derozio, Unapologetic Sunflower, RayZax, Shak, sirboulevard, Archy, Lycanthropy, static, Pancham Cutie, White Glint, Mana, Quajutsu, arachnidsGrip, Jupiter, Sheep, Pepperton, flight, Lapis, Urugamosu, Spherical Ice, striderviper, Ivysaur, apocalypseArisen, Aquacorde, Squirrel, Sonata, Ice, BadSheep, Otter Mii-kun & 「sarcasm.

Special thanks to the TWL and World of Pokecommunity Regulars!

aka. the other two boards I moderate - you guys made the experience all the more awarding to be in! To the TWL guys: I hope you remember that you're going to help the future of PC grow, because you're essentially welcoming our future PC veterans, possibly our future PC mods/admins! So I hope you all keep up the great posts!

To the World of PokeCommunity people: thanks for giving it a chance! We're still ironing out the details on what to do, but you guys really helped make it grow. I'm surprised it's done that great!

Special Shoutouts to:

seeker - I really think that you and your crew are making one of the best fanmade pokemon games ever. The way you hyped it up with the music, the screenshots, the new mega evolution pokemon.. it's really wonderful, and I hope you keep up the great work! Plus you're always really smart and helpful.

flight - Despite what people might think, I think you're one of the most PC spirited people around. You're really kind and helpful to others, and I hope you'd steer away from the naysayers. Be confident; you have the potential to do great things for PC! And I'm always proud to call you a friend.

Ash - I think you're a great mod, and an awesome friend; one of my first friends when I came on PC! Don't let people get you down. You're great on what you do, and you're also very responsible. Keep it up, and I hope our friendship is everlasting!

Mana - you're really smart, and Thanks for your hardwork on The World of PC! I know that we'll make it flourish together! You're also really nice, so, I think members will gravitate towards you easilyyy.

Aquacorde - love you to death! After all this time, you're one of my closest friends indefinitely~ <33

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • shout out to dragon for being a super sweetie and for that sweet marle theme. i should have stayed lucca longer and we could have ruled the school. lol

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • Shoutouts to Sheep for being the friendliest person on PC and awesome in general. We have such great conversations and it wouldn't be the same without you!
    lets all just ignore she banned and deleted the post of someone below

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Shoutout to all those people who check out my blog, especially the regulars of my Radio Jam segment: Hikamaru, apocalypseArisen, eros, honey, Bidoof FTW, and so on, as well as users such as gimmepie and Klippy for contributing as well. I put a lot of effort in my entries so it puts a nice smile on my face to see people reading my entries and I thank you for that.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Hey there! I have a shoutout to make, for a special ORAS/XY player. I just wanna thank ~RNC~ for being the nicest, most kind and patient person I have ever met. She has helped me out an uncountable number of times in my 3 weeks of being on the PokeCommunity and has done the same for others for a few years now, I believe. She does some great work for the community, and she doesn't get appreciated enough for her kindness. Thank you so much for everything ~RNC~!!!

~Shadow

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back