• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Shoutout to all the regulars at PT you guys really make the section active and fun ^^
    No im not listing your names
    Fine; Revise Librarian, Lyncanthropy, Guardian, Meme of Hatred, striderviper, DyingWillFlareon, and all the other people who i cant remember the exact names. But you know who you are thanks for keepting the section Really active!

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    I really want to write a shoutout to somebody who's rather new here, and I met her not too long ago really. But, she's a really nice friend and it's always great spend time with her!

So, Crystal Berry if you are reading this, I'll let you know that you're great, interesting and I'm looking forward to see for how long you stay with us, from here I send you a hug, by the way :)

Aww that's so sweet x3

I like almost everyone here and I've already met many really nice people on the server and forum so I appreciate all of you guys! :)

Years
    I send this one out to all the Radio Jam crew, aka those who participate in this weekly series of the Daily Bloggity. There has been so much musical tastes floating around and the Radio Jam shows you just what is out there and might make you discover new music to fall in love with. You guys are always fun to take part with.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Thanks to Anti for his contributions to PCL and the server!

I'd like to echo this shoutout. Thanks for everything during the past few months, Anti! You've affected everyone on BTB and the battle server way more than you may think.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    SO to Cherrim for putting up with my Xillia spam, questions, and gushing for the past few weeks. n__n And continuing to do so as I progress with Xillia 2... 8)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    This one is long overdue, but I really want to give my thanks to Lycanthropy for many reasons, including (but not limited to) the following:

• for being a great pal who I've gotten to know over the past year by playing PokéTrivia games together
    • for always having to put up with my incredibly lame jokes, especially my puns... those are the worst! xD
    • for knowing the true ultimate power of fishing rods
    • for being able to write a well-crafted deus-ex-machina (which usually involve fishing rods)
    • for feeding poisoned ice cream to Sandshrew numerous times in the past
    • for threatening to take over the world with an army of Sandshrew
    • for ninja'ing me approximately 273 times over the course of 6 months
    • and for not letting me join his band as lead vocalist, which he should really reconsider

Keep being yourself, buddy! You're awesome just the way you are. :D

Oh, and while I'm at it, I also want to show my appreciation for the following people as well:

kingdenas - You're an awesome new face to the Pokémon Trivia section, and you've already contributed a great deal to many of the games (including WTP)! I really, really hope you stick with us over there, because it's always enjoyable to have you around! I've only known you for a short time, but I can definitely say that you're a great guy! :D

magicarp4thewin and Precious~Dark - I really miss you two! </3 We've shared so many great memories at Pokémon Trivia, and it's really sad to see both of you disappearing. I hope you're doing alright! I understand that life is tough, so you should definitely focus your priorities on that right now. But still, it would be awesome if I could see you guys again, even if it's only once. I wish the two of you the best of luck, wherever your futures may take you!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Club related
    Thank you very much Mewtwolover, stest12, CharmedGardy, DforDragoz for being so active at the Psychic-type Club, I feel so blessed and honored to have every single of you in the club! Additionally our first ever club event is so successful because of your positive support and participation! I'm truly really grateful to all four of you! Let's keep do our best for the club. ;)

Thanks to Wiicked for being so supportive for every suggestions and feedback I gave. It really makes me feel respected both as a regular of the Club section and as well as a club owner. :)

To my sweet friends, not in particular order
    OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire, I love every bit our conversations, never got tired nor bored of them. You're a kind and caring person, you're also amazing for your vast knowledge. :3c{XD} While I'm not sure about your school life, I wouldn't be surprised if you're among the top ranking students! ^_^
    Kayla, feel better soon! You're a good person to talk to, keep on spreading that positive-bubbly energy of yours!
    JH, you're a funny person (in a good way) and I enjoyed our conversations. I hope you'll recover completely. Don't push yourself too much, alright?
    Janna, didn't expect you to have a creative side before. {XD} Thanks for making me watch SU, I got hooked on it before I know it! Now that they are airing the series again, I hope we've got lots to talk to! Of course let's continue exchanging ideas on arts as well! ;)

Years
    Hi guys! It may not seem like it, but I have been a member of this forum for a fairly long time. I've been meaning to make this post for quite a while now, because I have quite a few people to thank.

First and foremost, a bit of background: I joined this forum way back in August 2012 as St33lDr4g0n when I was 12-13 years old (Yes, it was for ROM hacking). PC was the first online forum I have ever been a part of, so despite having gone over the rules, the foruming "etiquette" was still something unfamiliar to me; this should be well-indicated by the 1337 inspired username and the amount of capital letters I have typed in my first posts and threads. Despite this, the community was welcoming. I made friends that served as guides and showed me around the forums. Upon realizing how much skill it truly takes to excel in the art of ROM hacking, I was quickly overwhelmed and became dormant with my activity. A dwindling internet connection didn't do much help either. I left PC and ventured to other forums; it was an adventure with its ups and downs. Every few months or so I would return and make a post here and there, but never stuck around for long.

Fast forward to today. I returned to PC during the final week of August. Before I knew it, my 3rd Anniversary at PC had already passed. The community is still as lively
    as when I left, and I was welcomed back with open arms. After taking another attempt at learning to ROM hack, I now feel like I'm making more progress that I ever was
    in terms of extending my knowledge. I've never been so happy to be a part of such a wonderful community. Anyway, sorry for the long ramble. Here it goes:

Janna (Sheep), Nichole (Hikamaru), Dter ic - My first few friends at PC. Despite my extended absences, you have always stuck by me no matter how many times I left the forums, and have always been very friendly and nice whever I returned. I owe you my gratitude for that. Please, never change.
    Andy (Shining Raichu), MidnightShine, diab_low - Like Janna and Nichole, they were among the people that made me feel welcome to be a new member of PC. I have not talked to Raichu, Mid, or diab_low since my departure, but I hope you three are doing well.
    Swifty/SwiftSign - Being my mentor for ROM hacking and the forums in general all those years ago. Looking back at it, I was a terrible mentee, but it meant a lot that somebody was willing to adopt me and teach me. I don't see your name around anymore (username change I assume) but if you're still here, I hope you see this post and that I appreciate what you have done.
    Pancham Cutie, Laguna, Starry Windy, Sopheria, Revise Librarian, Castform, Lycantrophy, kingdenas, Sun, Dedenne1, DyingWillFlareon, Spoony6205, TheFattestSnorlax - I haven't known you guys for long, but you are always very friendly and fun to talk to, as well as post with around the forums. I probably forgot to list some because there are so many, but I appreciate you all!
    Ben (Achromatic), Peitarchia - For being super chill and fun to hang out with during plug.dj, or any gaming stream of sorts. Also for hosting them.
    Hopeless Masquerade, Le pug, Spherical Ice, Deus, miksy91, and all the guys at ROM Hacking and the Beginner's Lounge - For enabling me to progress as a newbie ROM hacker. Thanks to you guys my understanding of game mechanics in general has increased expotentially over the course of the past month. I cant put you all on a list because there are a lot of you!
    shenanigans - For my username changes. Thanks to you I was able to shed the old 1337speak and take on a much better, cleaner alias.

The list goes on and on, but I really owe my thanks to a ton of people here (a lot more than just the guys and gals listed). Stay awesome, PokeCommunity! :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Been a long time since I was a hacking mentor, wow :) glad I helped somewhere along the line!

o/ Swifty

I'd also like to throw some appreciation to Achromatic/Ben for all the videos he's been making! :) what a babe :P.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I want to give a shout-out to everyone who participated in the latest WoPC World Event! It was a lot of fun, and I thought everyone had great entries! Thanks to everyone who worked together in the United Regions collab, and thank you to Dragon for organizing the event (and giving us all the extensions!)

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Okay, a few quick things:

Thank you [tier=admin]shenanigans[/tier] and [tier=smod]Klippy[/tier] for taking time out of your schedules and helping me gain control of my first account again! It was wonderful being able to go through all those old PM's and memories.

Special acknowledgement goes to [tier=t1]GreyBidoof[/tier] for spending actual dollars to get me a silver supportership. That's wicked amazing and I'm not even the only person he's done it for. What an actual babe.

Also my pair [tier=t3]Golgari[/tier] is beautiful and dank and great, y'all should be friends with him.​

Years
    I appreciate you, Sun, for being such a great member and friend. You're really fun to talk to and I'm surprised we've only been speaking for as little as we have. Keep on being great.

Pepperton, I really miss you. You're a great guy and of course a very dear friend so being able to work with you on staff has been really exciting even if you've been slightly consumed by school and tennis as of late. Always here when you're up for a chat. :-3

Huge ilu goes out to Zanark Avalonic and Beni for getting active here. You're both great people and it's always been a pleasure having you both around. Thanks for volunteering to help me learn LoL too, Xiao. <3

Definite thanks to the wonderful Ausaudriel, Hiroshi Sotomura, and Rukario for all their help with getting PC up and running again. Catch up on your sleep!

edit: oh! Can't forget the awesome Otter Mii-kun for being so sweet. You're always going out of your way to chat with me and I really appreciate that. It's nice when someone cares enough to and doesn't end up forgetting you after a while.

Crystal Berry, you're also very sweet and I'm glad we have opportunities to chat more on the server. I've been seeing you around so often which is of course a good thing.. stick around! ;p Thanks for being so nice!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Uh...

Jude Mathis for every reason there is, except the kitchen sink.

And to Ludger Cherrim For helping me with gender things here and there on Twitter (and putting up with my game spam, lol). And flight for waking me up a few times when I was a dark, emo kid.

Melody For always liking my random posts. Appreciate it!

And, Anna for reading through my self discovery blog entries~. And Kura for that reason, too, despite how I've never actually talked to you personally, aha.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I think I may give some more shout-outs.

Hikamaru, I'm so glad that you're still one of the most respectable members that I know of, and not to mention that we've been paired for over 2 years now. Since your birthday will coming up soon, I hope that it will be a great one! :)

flight, even though you may be quite blunt to me before, I'm still trying to learn much more thanks to you :)

Crystal Berry, I have a feeling that you may have a great potential even though you're still quite new here. I'm sure you'll become a great person :)

Sun, I appreciate that you like my posts from time to time, even though we haven't talked much yet.

I might add some more, so hang in there, mmkay?

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    dragon is absolutely fantastic in every way
    hopeless masquerade & sopheria are my new loves and are doing so so well with their regions and interactivity
    managrimm is the best collab buddy
    cheshire cat is the coolest and i'm so impressed with him all the time
    white mage is great and appreciates my cats
    WoPC people have made it the best section ever
    yay

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back