• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Just a quick shoutout to all the regulars at Pokemon Clubs as well as club owners;
    Unapologetic Sunflower, Quajutsu, Lycanthropy, Hikamaru, JatinGupta, as well as many others!

You guys really keep the forum active even when we are at our lowpoints and thanks to all the club owners that really put in an effort for their clubs. You guys are the best and ive enjoyed the section since i joined the community. Keep up the great work!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    shout out to Pancham Cutie, BadSheep, and Talon!
    our skype chat while playing league was a lot of fun! i'm glad i met you guys and are happy to call you my best friends~
    thanks for being awesome!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Club related
    Thank you for being such active members in Psychic-type Club, DforDragoz , CharmedGardy, Mewtwolover! As a regular of Pokémon as Hanbei says from the earlier posts, I'm really happy and truly grateful for it!

Nichole, I know giving the Water Club to you was the right decision! Kudos to your effort, please keep up the great work.

Personal

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire, I really enjoy chatting with you daily. God bless you in everything you do, kind soul. ;)

Sheep, thank for being a great friend and chatting with me almost daily! I promise I'll show you the art after I'm done.

BadSheep, despite the name you aren't that bad. Ah well, there's a story behind it than the eye meets. Thanks for being a good company.

Last but never least: Hey B, I love the amazing Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Thanks for telling me about it.~

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    First, I want to give a super special thanks to [tier=admin]Sheep[/tier], Dragon, Tsutarja, and LoudSilence (I hope he comes back to PC one day) for being the first to welcome me to PC in the Welcome Lounge! Being welcomed so warmly was breath of fresh air, and really meant a lot to me. It gave me a great first impression of the kind of place PC is, and made me want to meet and make friends with more people. Thanks so much, you guys! (Everyone, if you don't already, you really should post in TWL and greet the new members from time to time. You never know whose day it could make!)

Lost Heart, for being a great guy, and being so much fun to talk to! Not to mention, for expanding my taste in music, slowly but surely ;P I'm glad to have you as my pair :3

Ullion, not only are you a great friend, you're into so many of the things I'm into! I'm so glad I could get you into Katanagatari :3 We still need to finish our game of Civ holy geeze we started this game months ago

Nagi, you're such a great friend, and I have a ton of fun talking to you. You're the one person I can geek out with about FMA, Psycho Pass, Katanagatari, and Kingdom Hearts in Japanese :3

Achromatic, for being such a nice guy, not to mention an awesome-sauce mod of PGC ^^;

Ullion, 「sarcasm, Aquacorde, Esper, Nagi, and PokemonNerd56 for signing up to be members of my region in World of PC! Looking forward to working with you guys to help it grow :)

And of course, I always have to show my appreciation to all the Underground regulars ^^; You guys are all great fun, and I love the little community we have down there (which I hope gets bigger, over time!)

Sirfetch’d

I wanna give a shoutout to all of the people who have signed up for season 2 of PCL. It's going to be a great one!

Yukari

So, there are a few people I want to mention here, but in particular I really need to thank Jupiter. Thank you so much for being there for me lately. If it wasn't for our conversations I wouldn't be as emotionally stable as I am now. I still don't know why I've told you all the secrets I have though. So thank you so much. c:

Nagi. You're super super sweet and really easy to talk to. c: I'd like to have more conversations with you, and play more animal crossing with you because it was fun if brief goddamn time zones.

Ullion. It's been really fun getting to chat with you and play Dota 2 with you. (You're probably the only other member on here I know that plays it. :v) It be nice to play some more rounds sometime.

Aaand there are plenty of other people but pretty much all for the same reason so instead of writing a sentence for each of you I'm just gonna mention you all here in alphabetical order (I think.) arachnidsGrip, Bacteriophage, Bardothren, Bidoof FTW, Candy, Cosmic, Deceptio, Detox, eros, Fantome, gimmepie, JohnnyMustang, Klippy, (Yes you're getting two mentions by me.) Lawlietta, Ash, Lost Heart, Mana, Nakuzami, Ninja Aiden, Seth Rollins, Sopheria, as well as the other UG regs in case I missed anyone. I've really enjoyed talking to all of you on Skype and playing EM with you all. (Or, at least those of you that play EM.) You're a really great group and probably have made the Underground my favorite forum. c:

So, that's everyone I can think of. Sorry if I missed anyone, it wasn't intentional. :c

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    My gratitude (again) for those who contribute in Pokémon Club. A huge salute to the Elite Four of Pokémon Club, let's keep up the good work!

P.S. You are the only one who knows about that term, haha.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    shoutouts to the battle server crew for all the fun. that includes sri, archy, christos, dark azelf, anti, chase, dragon, wolf, nolafus, syn, battlebro, spartacus and some more people I forgot.

Last edited:
    Years
    I just want to give a shoutout to Mana, God, Nakuzami, Jazzyjazz666, wandering-leaf and anyone else I've forgotten. We might be on opposing sides but I'm really enjoying debating with you all and you all deserve respect for how you are conducting yourselves considering the heated topic.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I wanna give shoutout to Eros and Ninja Aiden, they hosted the GT Mafia event, Gods Among Us. I hadn't really been doing much in PC for a few months and I'm currently having a great time exploring all the fun variations of Mafia the UG forums has to offer. The UG Skype chat and EM is awesome too!

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    It's good since he's finally offlineI'd like to shower my gratitude (once again) for B, because of this tier as well as being a person with fun personality! Hope we can talk more, you seem to be a good person to talk to. :)

Spoony! I know you're quite the regular at PokéClub section, which makes me happy. But we haven't had any real interactions, so yeah feel free to hit me up what! :)
    Achromatic told me to thank you and thanks again. :)

Dedenne1 while this user is easy to get confused. :P This orange mouse thing has a fun and laid back personality. :) Thanks to his effort, his clubs are doing well again. Oh and plllleeeaasse, your Dark-type Club should win the Club of The Month already! Hahaha! {XD}

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    I have some people to thank for being such awesome members of PC and being so friendly and upbeat all the time.
    Esper for making that awesome map for my region and for listening to me complain about summer being over.

Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer, our convos are always interesting and enjoyable im glad we are paired!

Unapologetic Sunflower i enjoy our convos even if you tease me every day ^_^

CrazyBunnyCoaster i also enjoy our convos and im glad we've chatted for so long! Your very friendly and im glad we get to chat almost daily.

「sarcasm our convos are insane, they make little to no sense to anyone stalking them, but they are definately one of the most enjoyable ones i have. Hope we continue talking till we are both old, old dude!

xxkaylabby we have on and off convos from time to time but i enjoy hearing about your life and blabbing about mine, your very funny and im glad to have you as a friend :D

Lycanthropy we dont chat to much via pm or vm but your comments and continued activity in my club is much appreciated ^^

And last but certainly not least Sopheria is an absolute awesome member of PC we began talking last Christmas and even if its been on and off we still havent stopped! I appreciate our convos as well as seeing you active in many of PTs games. And im definitely happy to call you a friend!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I was gonna do this a few weeks ago (And yesterday), but I appreciate Achromatic and Peitharchia for being the hosts of the Let's Watch Pokemon Plug.dj streams, and I also want to show my appreciation for anyone who joins in on them and watches them as well because I do have a lot of fun watching and chatting with you folks who do join in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back