• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever used a pokemon Move in Real life?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Focus Punch and Astonish are alway good. But the Art of Spleengrab is much better. P:

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
Years
I can use Teleport to sneak up on my friends. I've also used Discharge and Spark on people and my car before. Now that I think about it I can also use Perish Song using my trumpet and then the audience will use Flatter and Encore on me and the band. I'm trying to teach myself how to use Grass Whistle but it's not going very well.

Years
I love this thread lol

Well of course I use rest and yawn.
I wake up and eat my eggs with bite,crunch,and swallow.I need to cut up my pancakes too.
I'm in Tae Kwon Do so I use some High Jump Kicks,low kicks,and focus punches
At school I often use tickle,leer,nasty plot, and maybe mimic.
I like to recover and sketch when I get home in my comfy couch :3
I often curse alot and can endure alot as well.
My mom tells me I sleep talk.

My love life is mostly me flattering and captivating (captivate).

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2015
lmao!! "bone rush" why didn't I think of that one?!

so lemme see, to get girls in the sack it's

Swagger
Attract
Captivate
Sweet Kiss
Maybe...Tickle
Harden
Take Down
Bone Rush

THEN...String Shot!!

and maybe Lick, Absorb, and Swallow afterwards...;)

Umbrachu

Wants a cookie.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 31, 2021
I love this thread. xD

I use Rest every night, and I like to Headbutt trees people's shoulders. I use Bite (maybe even Crunch) a lot. I Lick people's faces, too. I've Double Slapped guys and Stomped bugs. Sometimes I like to Water Gun milk out of my nose and one time I Hydro Pumped some Dr. Pepper. After that, I Slashed someone who claimed I was rabid then I used my mighty Growl, but eventually it escalated into Roar. I plan on using Roar of Time at some point. I Quick Attacked the wall in PE class once and when I go swimming, I use Dive to knock people off their floats. I like to Screech in people's ears, too. It's fun. And because I am a Smeargle, I love to Sketch.

That made mywhole friggin' day. :D
Since I have no sense of reality, I tell my dog to use moves like flamethrower or vine whip. And then for some odd reason she just looks at me like I'm crazy! Maybe I just have to figure out her element...

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
Years
Mine are:

Mega Punch
Mega Kick
Uproar
Cut
Belly Drum
Rest
Yawn
Snore
Sleep Talk
Sing
Bubble
Mean Look
Helping Hand
Bite
Crunch.

Yup ^_^

Yams

Polursaring!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
Well after Resting I usually use Dragon Breath, but then I just brush my teeth and I forget it for Sweet Scent. In school I usually Sharpen my pencil, and then Sketch instead of take notes, because my Soundproof ability prevents me from hearing my Teacher.

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
Years
I haven't tried telling my dog to use a move, hold on, I'll try it now. Nope, nothin, but I think I made him angry when I woke him up so I'm going to say that he used Scary Face, Mean Look, or Leer

glaceonatcef

Eon Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Ffff my dog won't do any moves... Anyways...

I have a friend who uses Fire Blast- she had some paper in her sink and she set it on fire with a BBQ lighter. The wall nearby caught on fire. She barely managed to get it out in time before her house went BWOOOSH. The whole wall was black- she spent hours scraping off the black so that her mom wouldn't find out.

And I use Fling (or whatever the berry throwing move is) when I'm outside with my brother. I also use Hydro Pump with iced tea and other drinks (mainly pops) when I'm on the phone with Fire Blasting friends and I use Sing randomly. I ALSO use bite and crunch.

Oh and I use Take Down on the walls when this annoying person I know talks to me- I'm hoping I'll knock myself out for a bit so I won't have to talk to her xP

And I know theres more but I can't remember them...

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
I used Astonish,Bite,Crunch,Swallow,lick,mean look,scaryface,tickle,rollout,mimic,copycat,mirrormove,reycle,whirlwind(with a fan) and others ........

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017

Swagger
Attract
Captivate
Sweet Kiss
Maybe...Tickle
Harden
Take Down
Bone Rush

THEN...String Shot!!

Post of the year. You are a genius.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015

Swagger
Attract
Captivate
Sweet Kiss
Maybe...Tickle
Harden
Take Down
Bone Rush

THEN...String Shot!!

askjhdlasdjs !
I lmfao'd, /thread, like seriously xDD;;

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 25, 2010
one time in the pool when me and my bro was haveing a water fight I yelled water pulse ande thrusted me arms forewowd a hage wave of water went over him

okay so he used water pulse on me

but I used splash in the pool XD

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
Years
Oh i love using Wake-Up Slap... the victim seldom shares my enthusiasm.
I'd like to say i can do Close Combat, but it's more of a Splash deal.
I once used Giga Drain, but that was awkward for everyone...
I like using a combination of Sucker Punch followed by Baton Pass/U-turn/Other way to get out of there before being completely manhandled.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Oh lord... lots
Scary Face, Mean Look, Surf, Dive, Watergun (looong story XD ), Fly, Bounce, Captivate, Sweet Kiss... the list goes on and on.

Back