• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever used a pokemon Move in Real life?

bobbie246

Runner
Years
  • I always used Gust, only because it was the only other move I could think of that wasn't tackle or ember.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • My favourite are Headbutt and Take Down.
    I also use Yawn, Rest, Scratch, Water Gun, Bite, Jump Kick, Grudge, and the almighty Sky Uppercut! XD

And my 300th post for this epic thread! Kthxbye~

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    lemme see...I use

-Rest
    -Yawn
    - (I'm surprised no one mention Snore yet. lol)

then I use my early bird ability to get up early for school

for breakfast, I Stockpile food when I Bite, Crunch, and Swallow.

then if I'm running late for the bus I use Agility to get to it.

I'll Leer at a couple cute girls who use Attract on me

Then if I'm lucky, I might take her home i Captivate, Sweet Kiss, Take Down, and String Shot! lmao!!

Then it's Rest again, Synthesis to the Morning Sun, and the I Mega Kick the girl out! :cool:

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
  • Mega Punch (It was a mistake), Roar, Rest, Tackle, Flamethrower, Bubble, Water Gun, Dive, Growl, Attract, Dig, Yawn, Doubleslap, Scratch, Headbutt, Thrash, Bite, Leer, Sing, Quick Attack, Rage, Tickle, Fake Tears, Recover, Calm Mind, Mimic, Bide, Lick, Glare, Splash, Struggle, Nightmare, Curse, Spite, Flail, Charm, Mean Look, Flatter, Present, Helping Hand, Spit up, Role Play, Grudge, Slack Off, Bounce, Swallow, Chatter.

I think that's all.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Just to be extremely vulgar, I've used harden and bone rush before.
    I can see someone neg repping me for this. Oh right!

But seriously, I have used attract, bide, bind, body slam, copycat, covet, cut, double team, double slap, endeavor, endure, extremespeed, fake out, false swipe, glare, growl, growth, headbutt, helping hand, hidden power, howl, judgment, leer, lucky chant, mean look, mega kick, mega punch, milk drink, mimic, minimize, natural gift, payday, pound, present, protect, rage, recover, recycle, refresh, return, roar, scary face, scratch, screech, sharpen, sing, sketch, slam slash, sleep talk, stomp, strength, struggle, substitute, SWAGGER, tackle, take down, thrash, and yawn.
    Oh, and Draco meteor.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I used cross chop on my cuz lol i thought it was funny lol i thought i was the only one who done that lol i also used karate chop but cross chop i accually thought of pokemon when i did it

ohh and my cuz little sister is a pro at using bite and she dont run out of pp

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • At one point, I used fire blast at my friends house and they were pretty scared at the level I was at. :P

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    yes, i have ripped a whole in the time/space continuum with spacial rend...
    i was bored...xD

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I use Yawn all the time when tired...
    Thus, I use Rest...
    Once I awaken, I do I big and mighty Rawr...
    Thus I go out and use Flamethrower with a lighter and body spray :D

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Pfft, yeah.
    Teleport is fun... if you're fast enough to pull it off. ;3

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • I've used:

Scratch, Yawn, Rest, Spit Up, Swallow, Bite, Crunch, Growl, Screech, Mean Look, Leer, Nasty Plot, Lick, Yawn, Bubble, Splash, Endure, and probably more. Oh, and I would use Attract, Captivate, and Charm, but I haven't met anyone meant for me in that way.

Back