• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I'd say just delete the "T" in it's name, still be pronounced the same and it'd look a bit better in my opinion instead of taking out the "I""

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
    Years
  • hey drg! Thank you for your new hack.
    You are the hacking goddes who can insert pokemon from gen-1to gen -5.thank you for inserting some awsome gen6 pokemon. But i think it lacks some pokemon you put in dr1.like Conkulldurr and swampert.it also lack a great normal pokemon slaking.you give bronzong but give him one more nice shot skillswap.so not only me but also some other player want this in dr2.i think who can create a big game she can also insert some pokemon from prior dr1.the pokemon are
    1@SWAMPERT with hydro pump.
    2@CONKULDURR with crosschop.
    3@BRONZONG with skill swap.
    4@SLAKING with drain punch.
    Pls add those and make the awsome hack series AAWWOOSSOOMMEE . . . .

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • It's time for the Very Special Post

I present to you, screenshots of Dark Rising 2. Beta 1 will be available December 20th:

2e3235z.png
    ifohw8.png

2u8wcjp.png
    4glms3.png

53vc6o.png
    10sdu9t.png

(The Guitarist is just one of the many new trainer classes in DR2)
    2zz7xu1.png
    2lutc2c.png

(New attacks some Pokemon have learned from Gen 6 will be available to them. Such as Flareon finally learning Flare Blitz)
    jfvtsk.png
    23w4cbl.png

beacch.png
    9bdagg.png

(As Requested, the Fletchling line is In, the Pidove line is Out.)

New Userbar:
    8x7k43.png

And Now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVqEeasqt7s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CgBs4UsjzM

Some of you may be thinking "But number 2 isn't even finished yet!" Well, in terms of storyline, DR2 is finished. I'm creating the storyline in Dark Rising 3 & the characters that will be in it. However, I'm not the one working on it. My focus is finishing production of Dark Rising 2 while someone else who is close to me is producing Dark Rising 3. This is how both hacks are being developed at the same time.
    I hope you all enjoyed this special post. This is the Present & Future of the Dark Rising Series.

Dark Rising 3 Userbar:
    6qfvy1.png

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021

Nice screenshots. My only concern about those is that, well at least with the textbox you chose, the first letter is too close of the pokeball.

Also the Plasma grunt lacks shading. And you forgot to change Garchomp backsprite for Chaos' one.

P.S. Maps really look better than in DR1!

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2024
    you might be able to add fairy type by using the ??? type and getting rid of the move curse! you also might be able to add and not change pokemon by using the glitch pokemon, just remove the barrier that blocks them from being in the game!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Great update. Really love the userbar for DR3. I hope the guy is the male character. He looks sweet. Keep up the hreat work DRG and the team on the hacks. Cant wait story, tiles, sprites all are great.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
    Years
  • hey drg! Thank you for your new hack.
    You are the hacking goddes who can insert pokemon from gen-1to gen -5.thank you for inserting some awsome gen6 pokemon. But i think it lacks some pokemon you put in dr1.like Conkulldurr and swampert.it also lack a great normal pokemon slaking.you give bronzong but give him one more nice shot skillswap.so not only me but also some other player want this in dr2.i think who can create a big game she can also insert some pokemon from prior dr1.the pokemon are
    1@SWAMPERT with hydro pump.
    2@CONKULDURR with crosschop.
    3@BRONZONG with skill swap.
    4@SLAKING with drain punch.
    Pls add those and make the awsome hack series AAWWOOSSOOMMEE . . . .

great job for adding physical\special split.
    I think garchomp sprite is not looking good as dr1.and one more LLAASSTT TTHHIINNGG,,
    can you really dont able to add those pokemon we mention above? If you can change pidove you must able to change some other pokemon and bring those.
    Pls pls pls HEAR MY CRY. . . :(:( you can do it because its your CREATION.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • great job for adding physical\special split.
    I think garchomp sprite is not looking good as dr1.and one more LLAASSTT TTHHIINNGG,,
    can you really dont able to add those pokemon we mention above? If you can change pidove you must able to change some other pokemon and bring those.
    Pls pls pls HEAR MY CRY. . . :(:( you can do it because its your CREATION.

Swampert & Bronzong lines are in. Conkeldurr was all over the first one so it's not going to be in this one & Slaking isn't in it either, sorry. The Pokemon list for DR2 is finalized except 4 empty spots that are for more important Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back