• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    I think you should also change the color of the pokemon center and the cave with Heatran. The color are too bright and it give a Red/Blue look because of the saturation

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • I think you should also change the color of the pokemon center and the cave with Heatran. The color are too bright and it give a Red/Blue look because of the saturation

Thanks, yeah I was working on the center earlier. Things look SO different now that I'm using a laptop with much better quality to Rom hack.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • Will there be Arceus in DR2?
    Also can we catch Xerneas and Yveltal?

No Spoilers ^.^

Anyone interested in creating a future hack project, PM me. A good depth of skills in Rom-hacking is required. And frequent contact & consistency as well...Can't forget those.

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
    Years
  • Oh yeah, Dark Rising 2!

Now i completed Dark Rising, and i'm really happy. Now i see this thread, read posts, and.. "oh man, this game must be awesome!" :)
    Looks better than 1! :) And 6th generation.. yeah! :)
    Eh, why we must wait for the beta :< But good work! ^^

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • Stay locked to this thread on November 19th, around 3PM Eastern. A very special post will come that day.

Order Must Be Restored

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • Quick Question guys,

A lot of you probably prefer the Fletchling line over the Pidove Line, however with Fletchling's 2nd evolution, Fletchinder, being 1 character too much for gba games, I decided not to insert the Fletchling line into the hack.
    But seeing Talonflame's popularity, especially over Unfezant, I'm still debating if I should insert the Fletchling line into the hack.
    So my question to the thread is, should I insert the Fletchling line, and if so, how should I spell Fletchinder's name?
    Fletchnder?
    Fletchindr? (Isn't Feraligatr's name something like this? Just without the o that was suppose to be in it's name?)
    etc...
    Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2014
    Oh yes DRG, if you could ad this line it's gonna be awesome !
    Why can't you spell him "Fletchinder" without the "l" ?

And I think with long names no probelm to remove one or two letters...

Trainer 781

I think you should go with the Fletchling line. The pidove line is too boring. The spelling 'Fletchlindr' suits it best according to GBA limitations.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • Oh yes DRG, if you could ad this line it's gonna be awesome !
    Why can't you spell him "Fletchinder" without the "l" ?

And I think with long names no probelm to remove one or two letters...

"Hmm...Yes, yes! That can work!"-In Her Best Peter Griffin Voice

Alright, after I see what two or three others think, I'll make my decision. I'll probably be going with this though. Thanks!

EDIT: Actually, I was spelling it's name wrong from the start and it's actually how YOU spelled it lol. But yea, it still doesn't fit now...

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • I think you should go with the Fletchling line. The pidove line is too boring. The spelling 'Fletchlindr' suits it best according to GBA limitations.

Yea, I agree with the Pidove line. It was cool that it gained an extra 10+ points in base attack in X & Y, but it's still my least favorite line.

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
  • i think you should keep the Fletchling line and Go with 'Fletchlindr', as you said Feraligatr's name is spelt this way, and due to GBA limitations, this would be most appropriate :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2014
    "Hmm...Yes, yes! That can work!"-In Her Best Peter Griffin Voice

Alright, after I see what two or three others think, I'll make my decision. I'll probably be going with this though. Thanks!

EDIT: Actually, I was spelling it's name wrong from the start and it's actually how YOU spelled it lol. But yea, it still doesn't fit now...

haha ok, so like the others "Fletchindr" is pretty good but it is up to you :) you have all my support, this hack is so promessing !

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    Will in this hack be a moves like aura sphere or huricane. Prety much the moves that have been in dark rising 1

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • Will in this hack be a moves like aura sphere or huricane. Prety much the moves that have been in dark rising 1

Yes & more.

Sadly, I couldn't add the new animations cause this hack was already in progress before 11bayerf's patch was released, which has new animations of new moves as well as the fairy type. But the moves & exact effects are in this hack, and even more newer ones as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back