• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay so how about the 'mericans let us know here when you have woken up, and Leijon let us know when it's getting late and you have time to play? :3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Well, it's 8 pm in my time, but unfortunately cant do it now, since I have more stuff to do :[ How about Tuesday in my time, around now, since I'm free by then :x Either that or on Friday :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gosh. Maybe those who can can do it today, and those who cannot can join in another day? :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    ==> Your own chumhandle: netherShader
    ==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
    ==> How far have you read: The whole comic.
    ==> Answer current topic: These updates are going to be the end of me. Lil' Scorpio 8a8e is back. ::::D

Salzorrah

Years
  • Hmm? Did someone call me? :::;)

Btw there is this very cool new story on Paradox Space about Karkat's AU fanfic which is about the trolls entering puberty and attending camp. And it's 51 pages long. Which actually ends when the upd8s come back. So, for an effort to not let this club die, can we discuss this story for the time being? Atleast before the updates come back?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Hmm? Did someone call me? :::;)

Btw there is this very cool new story on Paradox Space about Karkat's AU fanfic which is about the trolls entering puberty and attending camp. And it's 51 pages long. Which actually ends when the upd8s come back. So, for an effort to not let this club die, can we discuss this story for the time being? Atleast before the updates come back?

'K. I found it pretty weird that Karkat had lower-case speak on the first page. Maybe when he writes, he isn't as much as a rager than in real life? It'll be interesting to see how Karkat deals with shipping an' stuff.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Haha, OMG. Karkat us gonna be a self-inserted Mary Sue. And he will make some of them irrelevant. Also,

RoDeO cLoWn~

Salzorrah

Years
  • It's actually Dave not bothering to notice the "irrelevant" lines. You can see it with the red speech bubble and the awesome shades :P But I'm not sure with the whole Kary Karkat thing tho, maybe just more Dave taunting, or Karkat actually wrote it haha x3 I do hope it's the former :3

btw you might want to wait for someone to post before you post again, js

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    btw you might want to wait for someone to post before you post again, js
    lmao I tried to merge his posts then remembered I'm not the moderator here xD

And yeah, I didn't CAH because I've been in such a weird off mood these last days. Maybe sunday!

Salzorrah

Years
  • Omg what Nepeta character arc :O

GDI PPL OF PARADOX SPACE ;; NOW IM CURIOUS WHAT IT IS :(

but srsly dat pun doe, classic dave :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    tumblr_mah699r86t1rs2qlh.gif

(it's still within one month but it sure feels like a bump)

Only about one month until 4/13!! (if I understand American dates right) Are you guys hyped?

Have you kept up with game news btw? I saw a thing someone did regarding the human protagonist, and I really hope it's gonna be canon haha. Spoilering it for those who don't even want to know what the protagonist is called or looks like before they play the game idk

Spoiler:

Also IMPORTANT FOR NEW AND OLD CLUB MEMBERS: I just purged the members list. So if you want to talk Homestuck (or mspaintadventures in general) in this thread, please rejoin :3

Salzorrah

Years
  • tumblr_mah699r86t1rs2qlh.gif

(it's still within one month but it sure feels like a bump)

Only about one month until 4/13!! (if I understand American dates right) Are you guys hyped?

Have you kept up with game news btw? I saw a thing someone did regarding the human protagonist, and I really hope it's gonna be canon haha. Spoilering it for those who don't even want to know what the protagonist is called or looks like before they play the game idk

Spoiler:

Also IMPORTANT FOR NEW AND OLD CLUB MEMBERS: I just purged the members list. So if you want to talk Homestuck (or mspaintadventures in general) in this thread, please rejoin :3

Spoiler:

and srsly rika... i have like the 2nd highest post count here. =-=

==> Your own chumhandle: classyArachnid [CA]
    ==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit Dreamer
    ==> How far have you read: Are you really serious? All of the acts and PS. All of it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah it's probably not real ^^ but cute and funnily fitting still.

And yeah I knew you'd pop up ;) <3 I'll add you when I'm on a computer.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • ==> Your own chumhandle: austereCartographer
    ==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse bby
    ==> How far have you read: All of it. Literally all of it. And Problem Sleuth too.

My hype for the 4/13 update is unreal. Can't come soon enough goddd. What a fuckin' mean place to cut us off at too ;-;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome!

Aaa Problem Sleuth, I loved it so much! I want to get the physical books, but shipping costs like a fortune...

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • I would want the books but knowing me I'd probably spill something on them or accidentally rip a page. So I'm content with the online format.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • ==> Your own chumhandle: Honestly, a lot. Mostly for RP purposes. I guess my normal one is just artisticSarcasm or shiftlessDreamer

==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit boiiiiiiii
    ==> How far have you read: All of the everything there ever was. Multiple Times. Doing so right now actually. Though I have yet to check out PS XD

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Rejoining. :D

==> Your own chumhandle: sinusoidalSomniac ? sentientSeesaw
    ==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
    ==> How far have you read: Spent my sweet time reading it the first time in 8 months; I'm now going through it again through t Let's Read Homestuck.I also re-read individual parts frequently to refresh my memory.

Back