• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
  • With two Johns, all our problems are solved :D
    Inb4 unstuck!John and living!Roxy grow up to become Dad and Mom.

Actually, John/Janes dad were the only people who wasn't created with any kind of ectobiology. He was a natural born. It's just all the other guardians. John grew up to be Poppop. Yet somehow I feel like I'm reading this wrong

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well I mean, not real!Dad but maybe they'll be like them :3 while stuck!John goes with Vriska because ships be sailing, ahoy.

Am I the only one who gets the urge to ship John and Terezi now? Nerdshipping. He's a total geek and she's a total nerd. And they are saving the world together.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • upd8

Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • upd8

Spoiler:

upd8

Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Last upd8 before the next pause is tomorrow. Let's hope for a short one. ;;

Also, this is the first time I see that badass Dave gif in the splash!

Salzorrah

Years
  • Well, maybe it be just after 26th, the original date where A6A6I4 finishes, but then again, could be longer. Again, I really hope it wont be a Terapause this time.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • upd8

Spoiler:

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    upd8

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:

But everybody seems to be forgetting the most important question: is Nepeta's soul still in Gamzee now or has that changed.

8)

Salzorrah

Years
  • Spoiler:

also, i think everyone is up to date, so i think it's alright to say it without spoilers...

Basically, it isn't a Terapause, but a MICROTerapause. What do you think about it? Hussie said we should debate on it ;)

also very unimportant but 4/13 is the date of the return, i dont see what's up with that date. ppl getting hyped up over nothing smh

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Spoiler:

also, i think everyone is up to date, so i think it's alright to say it without spoilers...

Basically, it isn't a Terapause, but a MICROTerapause. What do you think about it? Hussie said we should debate on it ;)

also very unimportant but 4/13 is the date of the return, i dont see what's up with that date. ppl getting hyped up over nothing smh

I'm for Microterapause, MTP, easy to remember :)
    Well, again 3 months. Goddamn hussie. But 413 is a nice number and I guess Hussie didn't choose it without a reason.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah nice that John and Roxy can go back together withour becoming duplets like Davesprite (where is he btw).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I heard he is canonly dead? Why? Is this just a rumor? :c
    Probably a rumor (?)

Last seen saying goodbye to John while John was asleep after the golden ship had landed on Jake's planet. It was such an illustrated goodbye so perhaps Hussie meant to say Davesprite is gone for good now.

No wait. Wait! In retconworld, John was never there to sleep on the sofa. Right? Because he was dead before that. But from where did he get the ring then? I'm confused.

Conclusion, anyways: nobody knows where Davesprite really is now!

Salzorrah

Years
  • Probably a rumor (?)

Last seen saying goodbye to John while John was asleep after the golden ship had landed on Jake's planet. It was such an illustrated goodbye so perhaps Hussie meant to say Davesprite is gone for good now.

No wait. Wait! In retconworld, John was never there to sleep on the sofa. Right? Because he was dead before that. But from where did he get the ring then? I'm confused.

Conclusion, anyways: nobody knows where Davesprite really is now!

Wait, in the retcon timeline, didnt Davesprite went with John on LOWAS, then it blew up? So technically he's dead :x

Back