• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2007
this hack is moving along very well and i'm confident we'll see it to the finish! keep up the good work zel

Years
Um, you can't have more than one mode of deoxys, it has to have its stats and pic coded into each game.
Zel may also put in my HP deoxys - its not hard to do.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey Zel sorry to bother you but will you make the legendary dogs a little easier to find?

It depends... I'd like to have them running wild, but that means a lot of troubles (because we would need to find a flag or command that has to be setted or something, and then there's the problem of where would they run, and then there's the problem of if it is possible to make all 3 of them run... Hmmm... Lots of problems means that it is something to be left for the end of the development)
If that fails, then I'd have to think or letting you use your creativity (for when the time comes, not right now!!! XD)

Zel, I haven't heard anything about the pokegear since the first post. Are you still trying to come up with somthing or is it not going to happen?

Once again, the heavy stuff means that it will be left for the last stages of development, because doing heavy stuff would mean losing a lot of time. Time is precious, and I'd like to keep on advancing without "crashing into a wall to figure out something that I may never be able to figure out"

what about dexoys will he be catchable

Yes, he is capturable. And about the form it will have it could: either keep its FR form, or we could touch it to give it a new form. But you know me, and I don't like to touch the pokes too much (that may lead to think the game is just a cheat... It's enough having touched the evolutions already)
And don't forget that Deoxys automatically changes into the FR mode (or SG mode XD), and it will just have that form. That change is done very internally in the game. We will not have luck with that. I think...

Well, that's all. Of course, if you had a look at the first post, then you'd know that I left Saffron... Finally...
So, I'm going north, up to Cerulean. It may have less stuff to make there, but with the addition of a new rematch against Carlos, and the fix of the SS.Aqua, which means I'll have to go back to Johto to finish the Celebii event. It may take a while.

Well, I better go have some sleep... It's 4AM here, and I'm... aslzzzzz....

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Hmm...I haven't post here for a very long time, but isn't there a way to make allow all forms of Deoxy into the game? :\

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
if it is hard to do taht all 3 dogs will run wild maybe they will be standig like 3 legendary birds in caves... You can make thous caves somewhere in Johto..

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
there should be seing as how they can do it in diamond and pearl, so there has to be a possible way to do it... or maybe not.

He said it's done internally in the game, so changing it would be hard, and that it may not be possible.

@were-chicken: Read the first post.

rune the 1st

......................... .....
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2008
Zel can't you use missingno. between celebi and treecko to do it?(deoxys) and what do you mean a new version of deoxys?

Salemlv13

Master of the Master Ball
Years
okay, did anyone else's game mess up when you get to Ice Path? cuz on my game, it wouldnt let me enter the cave.

jj_olli

It's coming...
Years
okay, did anyone else's game mess up when you get to Ice Path? cuz on my game, it wouldnt let me enter the cave.
That's the end of the Beta (Beta means that the game is NOT complete). Please read the first post, and welcome to Pkmncommunity Salemlv13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back