• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsaturn9

Crazy yet helpful
Years
  • Wow, nice work! I have a question. When I am starting a battle, my character has a bunch of weird dots above him. Its not that bad, I can live with it, but I want to know, is it fixable and how?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    Have Anxpromite For 4 Like Kobe 24 Said Will It Finsih All Jhoto Then 5 And On Will To Kanto And Maybe Even Cooloer To Make Ur Game Asome Shinnoh Or Hoeen Hooenn And Kanto Have More Shinnou Pkmns Bye And Goodnight Ps Good Luck On Ur Game

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
    Years
  • It will finally be good to fight red gyarados instead of the original blue one lol i hate the blue ones they kinda sux and make the game boring anyways well done to u Zel on scripting the red gyarados part and well yeah good luck wid the rest of da game :)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Hey, wasn't sure if this is a glitch or not...

When exiting Union Cave to Route 33, it shows the intro of a cave, don't think that is supposed to happen when EXITING caves...

Also, is there a new tile set for b4 o.O; (haven't been in thread for a while >.<)...

And when b4 does come out, can we patch the b4 patch on top of the b3 one and load a b3 save file, or do we have to start over again? Seemed to work when I patched b3 over the b2 one...

elric331

Kurosaki Ichigo
    Years
  • would the dissapppearing pokeball have anything to do with the fact that the original firered rival takes the ball that has a type advantage over yours??

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey, before answering questions, let me get things straight. Please, I don't have the credits for the Shiny Gyarados stuff, I basically followed steps that the person told me to do, so this person is the one to have all the credit... ;)
    And, in fact I know other people that were able to do it as this person does... How nice to know there's so many talented people out there XD

But, still, that doesn't change the fact to be happy for having the Red Gyarados in... :laugh:

All right, back to business...

hey just curious how many pokemon are in SG is it the same ones that were in regular or are extra Kanto ones included as well

Well, all of them, that's the main goal! :D

Wow, nice work! I have a question. When I am starting a battle, my character has a bunch of weird dots above him. Its not that bad, I can live with it, but I want to know, is it fixable and how?

Most likely, there was a problem with the patching of the rom, sometimes it can occur...

Have Anxpromite For 4 Like Kobe 24 Said Will It Finsih All Jhoto Then 5 And On Will To Kanto And Maybe Even Cooloer To Make Ur Game Asome Shinnoh Or Hoeen Hooenn And Kanto Have More Shinnou Pkmns Bye And Goodnight Ps Good Luck On Ur Game

Hmmmm... What? XD
    I think you were asking for DP Pokemon, and you know what I could answer... no...

Hey, wasn't sure if this is a glitch or not...

When exiting Union Cave to Route 33, it shows the intro of a cave, don't think that is supposed to happen when EXITING caves...

Also, is there a new tile set for b4 o.O; (haven't been in thread for a while >.<)...

And when b4 does come out, can we patch the b4 patch on top of the b3 one and load a b3 save file, or do we have to start over again? Seemed to work when I patched b3 over the b2 one...

Well, it's not a glitch, it's the thing that I had to use the Islands Maps and caves, and etc for making my Johto. Probably there's a way to kill the first person views.
    And, I'm not sure about patching the B4 over the B3, after all, you'd really need to patch the B4 over a clean FR rom again. If you refer to continue the B4 with the save of B3, then you can, but expect a few problems because of tile changes/flag changes/etc, etc.

would the dissapppearing pokeball have anything to do with the fact that the original firered rival takes the ball that has a type advantage over yours??

Yes, it has everything to do with that. I'm using the original script of Pokeball taking (I didn't understand how it worked when I was starting), so the game still "think" the Rival is there getting its pokemon... Jojo! >.<

OK, well, I need to go right now, luckily we have some small holiday coming so I hope to make more progress...

That's all people, till next time!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Hi Zel

I don't know if I have an old version or not but when I go to the underground base when Team Rocket take over Goldenroot after the 7th badge I open a path to the next area but I am blocked from going in there by, well nothing. The sprite hits an invisible wall... How can I fix this? Or am I getting the wrong combination? I can't go any further...

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    I was like 'OMFG' when I saw the shiny script thingy, good job whoever gave it to you, xD

Good luck with B4!

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hi Zel

I don't know if I have an old version or not but when I go to the underground base when Team Rocket take over Goldenroot after the 7th badge I open a path to the next area but I am blocked from going in there by, well nothing. The sprite hits an invisible wall... How can I fix this? Or am I getting the wrong combination? I can't go any further...

Read the first post. But 'm in a good mood so I will just tell you. You have reached the end of the beta, you can't go any further yet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021
    Cool. A new tileset and tileset's palette. Had you change the hero reflection palette?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back