• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saronai's Dreamy Apricorn Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just evolved Dahlia and saw she's not meadow. She is, however, one I didn't have: "High Plains"

May I trade her back to you so you can name her Carrot instead for me? Dahlia is the name I reserved for my pink meadow :D

Vivillon patterns and names

Oh! So sorry bout that! I have no idea how I made that mistake! Yes, I can remake her. When do you want to do that?

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
  • You don't have to remake her. I can just trade her back whenever you're ready and you can go rename her Carrot, then trade her right back again. I'll give you back whatever pokemon you temp traded her for :)

I was in game when you responded, I think, but I was actually researching some stuff and ignoring my DS across the room from me >.>

You don't have to remake her. I can just trade her back whenever you're ready and you can go rename her Carrot, then trade her right back again. I'll give you back whatever pokemon you temp traded her for :)

I was in game when you responded, I think, but I was actually researching some stuff and ignoring my DS across the room from me >.>

Sorry, i meant 'rename'. Stupid auto correct :P Anyway, I'm available now, if you want to trade her over so I can rename her.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Hellos again! I would love to make another requests if there's room for them. ^^

IGN: Erin
    FC: 1005-9703-207
    Pokes I want: Dream Ball (no HA) Female Carnivine
    Dream Ball HA Female Diglett
    Dream Ball HA Female Doduo
    Dream Ball HA Female Illumise
    Dream Ball HA Female Serviper
    any nickname, nature, characteristic and levels

I'd also love a Luxury Female Togepi if there are still spares; can be with or without the HA!

Pokes Offered: Any Apricorn/Dream HA females of your choice from my spreadsheet.

Just letting you know I'm finally getting around to this and to make up for how long it took, I'm doing a bit of IV and nature breeding with them. Already have helpful natures attached to all but the togepi (which I may or may not bother with, I'm saving her for last just in case she takes way more time than you wanna wait. Looking to have the others with at least 3 helpful IVs for ya. Should only take a few more days for all of them.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Don't know if you're taking requests again yet or not, but just thought I'd let you know that I happen to have a Shiny Audino from Wonder Trade a few months back that's just sitting in Bank, so... If you still need one, I'd happily exchange it for 2 Dream Ball 'Mons. :P

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Don't know if you're taking requests again yet or not, but just thought I'd let you know that I happen to have a Shiny Audino from Wonder Trade a few months back that's just sitting in Bank, so... If you still need one, I'd happily exchange it for 2 Dream Ball 'Mons. :P

I'm technically still not taking breeding requests, but I will trade or breed you any two for the shiny audino. I consider that one of the special requests I'm open to :) Especially since I'm on audino #406 with still no shiny ><

Just lemme know which ones and I'll streamline them (if they're not in stock) right after I finish with Erin's belated order :)

Probably the end of the week if you don't want them IV bred (if they aren't already IV bred), if you want them IV bred it will likely take longer than that.

I'd like to get the whole trade done with by Christmas at least (as the shiny audino was a planned Christmas gift).

Thanks for asking! Even when a certain section is closed of my shop, I'm always willing to consider offers anyway, and in stock pokemon are always open for trading :)

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Can I get a Vivillion/Scatterbug in a Dive Ball?
    No nickname or anything please, just need a Polar Vivillion.

My native Vivillion is River if youd like one? otherwise take your pick from my shop.
    Im happy to catch, breed IVs, nickname for you too.

Im not really fussy about my Vivillion stats personally, just want to collect one of each type, and not a fan of nicknames

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Can I get a Vivillion/Scatterbug in a Dive Ball?
    No nickname or anything please, just need a Polar Vivillion.

My native Vivillion is River if youd like one? otherwise take your pick from my shop.
    Im happy to catch, breed IVs, nickname for you too.

Im not really fussy about my Vivillion stats personally, just want to collect one of each type, and not a fan of nicknames

I would love one named Salix please (just to be sure, you're talking about the khaki-coloured one with blue-green bottom wings right). This one ~~>
    666-river.gif

I eventually want one of each as well. I really like the vivillon though and since you have to go through all this extra effort for them, I'm hoping to get one of each as specified so I don't really need to look for "better" versions, I can just cross them off my list and huggle the ones I get.

So, specifications:

Provided it is River type (will send it back for renaming if not)...
    Name: Salix
    Nature: Timid (preferably, but will also accept modest)
    Max IVs: At least 3, definitely special attack and speed no 0 stats please (unless it's attack)
    Move: Preferably Compound Eyes but may also be shield dust
    Pokeball: If possible and in order of preference - net, luxury, or premier

As for yours I have:

Name: No nickname
    Nature: Timid
    Max IVs: At least 3, definitely special attack and speed with no 0 stats
    Move: ? I do have one with the hidden ability, friend guard (which I personally don't like but you might want).
    Pokeball: Dive

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I would love one named Salix please (just to be sure, you're talking about the khaki-coloured one with blue-green bottom wings right). This one ~~>
    666-river.gif

I eventually want one of each as well. I really like the vivillon though and since you have to go through all this extra effort for them, I'm hoping to get one of each as specified so I don't really need to look for "better" versions, I can just cross them off my list and huggle the ones I get.

So, specifications:

Provided it is River type (will send it back for renaming if not)...
    Name: Salix
    Nature: Timid (preferably, but will also accept modest)
    Max IVs: At least 3, definitely special attack and speed no 0 stats please (unless it's attack)
    Move: Preferably Compound Eyes but may also be shield dust
    Pokeball: If possible and in order of preference - net, luxury, or premier

As for yours I have:

Name: No nickname
    Nature: Timid
    Max IVs: At least 3, definitely special attack and speed with no 0 stats
    Move: ? I do have one with the hidden ability, friend guard (which I personally don't like but you might want).
    Pokeball: Dive

Sure thing, I'll nickname it for you and get it in the net ball.
    I have 6IV dittos, so I can get you 5IVs and the nature.
    Compound Eyes is easy enough too so I can do that for you.
    I shall attempt breeding it for you tonight, and hopefully will see you online soon for the trade.

The 5IV scatterbug you mentioned in the post to me will be fine.
    I dont really have plans on using the vivillions for anything competitve, just want to have a box of all the different colours. :D

Do you know, is shiny vivillion always just a white butterfly, or does it change depending on where it was found?

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Sure thing, I'll nickname it for you and get it in the net ball.
    I have 6IV dittos, so I can get you 5IVs and the nature.
    Compound Eyes is easy enough too so I can do that for you.
    I shall attempt breeding it for you tonight, and hopefully will see you online soon for the trade.

The 5IV scatterbug you mentioned in the post to me will be fine.
    I dont really have plans on using the vivillions for anything competitve, just want to have a box of all the different colours. :D

Do you know, is shiny vivillion always just a white butterfly, or does it change depending on where it was found?

Haha, funny thing is, you mention that and in my breeding session yesterday, I got really lucky and got my second ever masuda method shiny. So I have direct experience with what a shiny looks like. Basically, they have a white body, the wings never change. He ended up with 4IVs (missing spa and spdef, unfortunately). I was so happy anyway despite the difference being relatively minor, perked me right out of needing a nap lol.

Oh, and the arrangements sound fine. If I'm not actually in game when you're ready, just ping me here. If it's after 9pm EST though, I may already be asleep.

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Sorry for the delay, added you back now so hopefully I'll see you online some time before Christmas. :)

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Sorry for the delay, added you back now so hopefully I'll see you online some time before Christmas. :)

No worries. I figured something must have come up on your end. Since I know you've added me back now though I decided to connect to the internet. I should be on for the next 5 hours before I go to bed.

I'll check periodically for you because I'm not gonna play all 5 of those hours, just have it open and occasionally do a bit more eevee breeding.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years

As I was preparing to let you know I saw you in-game but for some reason you weren't on my roster, I realized why. When we initially began organizing the trade, I had your IGN listed as Laura. I didn't realize you were Dactyl until just now. I even restarted my system because I thought I couldn't get you to show up in game after my friend list caught your return add.

I'm still around and ready to trade, sorry about that.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • As I was preparing to let you know I saw you in-game but for some reason you weren't on my roster, I realized why. When we initially began organizing the trade, I had your IGN listed as Laura. I didn't realize you were Dactyl until just now. I even restarted my system because I thought I couldn't get you to show up in game after my friend list caught your return add.

I'm still around and ready to trade, sorry about that.
    Ah, no worries, but it seems my timezone is also making things a bit difficult. Are you perhaps able to hop online in the next 5 hours (assuming it's not too late for you to want the Audino)? It's nearly 5pm for me right now but if I know you'll be online I can hop on at any point til 10.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Ah, no worries, but it seems my timezone is also making things a bit difficult. Are you perhaps able to hop online in the next 5 hours (assuming it's not too late for you to want the Audino)? It's nearly 5pm for me right now but if I know you'll be online I can hop on at any point til 10.

Sorry, I was already in bed by then (well, technically I was probably brushing my teeth, but you know what I mean). It's okay. It can just be a late gift and we can schedule something if need be. I'm on EST time zone, your last message was almost midnight for me and I have insomnia of the sort that makes it difficult for me to fall asleep. Sticking around on the internet or games that close to midnight is likely to kick in my insomnia. Staying up past midnight definitely does.

Either way, Happy Holidays!

Since we didn't make a Christmas-timely trade, go ahead and pick which two from my list you want. We'll do all the trading in one go trying to match up our time zones as best we can :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    Hi!

IGN: Lin
    FC: 2122-6977-2570

Pokes I want: Diancie
    Pokes Offered:
    I can get you a Female Jungle Vivillon in a.. Is that a repeat ball? Sorry it's kinda small and my eyes are pretty bad >< I can catch it in the wild and trade it to you either as a Scatterbug or fully evolved, whichever you wish for. It's my native pattern :) I can get you the nature you want, if you are willing to wait, but I probably can't do anything about the IVs. I would like a Diancie, if possible? If not, please allow me to give you the Vivillon for free :)

Thank you very much for reading this!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back