• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saronai's Dreamy Apricorn Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Gotcha. One question, since I just got a boss timid female. I've read that people are divided as to whether or not they prefer the HA Super luck over Serene Grace on togepi.

I'm asking because the female I just hatched is timid 5 max IVs, missing only defense, but she learned Serene Grace instead. If you're one of those that prefers serene grace instead, I can evolve this female and increase the chances of max IVs by 2 stats.

If you want Super Luck, then that settles the last (I think) question I forgot to ask. Gonna keep breeding the old one until you answer though. If I get something better before you respond, I'll update this post with it.

I'll take either. I've used Serene Grace Togekiss on Showdown and it's really good.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
Now, if you actually want the Jirachi, it'll have to wait until I've finished with the next person in the queue because I already agreed to lend her my Jirachi for dex credit as part of the deal we made for her shiny spinda. I'm currently breeding up the togepi she wants now and should be done with that today, but if you don't want to wait, the manaphy is all ready to go.

Lemme know, and thanks! I'll add you to the queue again either way :D
I was planning on or, but if you're willing to give me both I would gladly give you both as well! I didn't think you'd be willing to trade both for clones. I'm perfectly willing to wait for Jirachi, or we could trade for Manaphy now and Jirachi after. Either way is fine with me!

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I'll take either. I've used Serene Grace Togekiss on Showdown and it's really good.

I sincerely apologize, I made some more progress on your togepi who now has a 6iv ditto dad and 5iv mom (not modest, no speed). I was still working at it when I had a sudden asthma attack (with no clue what triggered it). Taking my inhaler always makes me tired and shaky so I curled up in bed with the DS to do more and ended up falling asleep curled up with it, glasses still on, hairclip still in my hair.

I just woke up. Feeling only a bit better, but I'll survive :) Getting right back on the breeding horse.

I was planning on or, but if you're willing to give me both I would gladly give you both as well! I didn't think you'd be willing to trade both for clones. I'm perfectly willing to wait for Jirachi, or we could trade for Manaphy now and Jirachi after. Either way is fine with me!

Shiva, in case you didn't realize it, the player quoted above you is the one that wants to borrow the Jirachi for her dex completion. If you happen to be online we can do the manaphy for either just ping the nice to get my attention and open a trade. The second trade will follow as soon as Thursday's togepi is ready and I trade back for my Jirachi.

Thanks for your patience, both of you!

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
er quoted above you is the one that wants to borrow the Jirachi for her dex completion. If you happen to be online we can do the manaphy for either just ping the nice to get my attention and open a trade. The second trade will follow as soon as Thursday's togepi is ready and I trade back for my Jirachi.

I did notice at some point. XD

I am available to trade right now, or whenever you are connected~

Years
I sincerely apologize, I made some more progress on your togepi who now has a 6iv ditto dad and 5iv mom (not modest, no speed). I was still working at it when I had a sudden asthma attack (with no clue what triggered it). Taking my inhaler always makes me tired and shaky so I curled up in bed with the DS to do more and ended up falling asleep curled up with it, glasses still on, hairclip still in my hair.

I just woke up. Feeling only a bit better, but I'll survive :) Getting right back on the breeding horse.

Oh my god, I'm glad you're okay! Take as much time as needed to finish that Togepi up.

Sorry about that Shiva {XD} I just need it for my dex.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Oh my god, I'm glad you're okay! Take as much time as needed to finish that Togepi up.

Sorry about that Shiva {XD} I just need it for my dex.

You're all wrapped up now

Got a male togepi ready for pick up arrangements. I should be off and on all day if you're just hoping to catch me.

The final results are a level 1 (no accidental XP this time) male togepi, modest, named Sammy, in a luxury ball, HA: Super Luck, 5 max IV. Defense is the only one not maxed, but the final batch this togepi was in all fit your criteria. So, in an attempt to figure out which one was the best, I temporarily fed each some rare candies for a range (they were all missing the defense stat). Final results, his only non maxed IV is pretty good still at a range of 20-27. Whew! This breeding session gave me quite the work out (literally, I often work out while breeding pokémon, or ride the bike back and forth with one hand and edit my shop with the other). I hope he proves worth the effort against every frenemy you face! Good luck!

If you catch me in game for trading, just ping me a nice to get my attention, I'll ping you back when I'm ready. Or we can begin discussing a specific meeting time. Just, for that, please also tell me what time you are writing your post. I'm horrible with time zones. I find it easier to just figure out time difference between myself and who I'm trading with.

Edited to update status. Finished the trade with Thursday, your Jirachi is now ready for pickup whenever you are ready for trading, Shiva :D

Last edited:
Years
Business is booming! Let me catch up on my quota and I'll get back to you on the return trades. I know you offered up the various special pokeball pokemon, but I'm curious. Are there any shinies at all you'd be willing to trade for all 4 (1 for 4) of the rare ball pokemon (I assume you want females) you ordered? If not, as I said, give me some time to catch up on order breeding and I'll take a closer look at your special pokeball pokemon.

I'm sorry I always like to trade pokemon of the same value, like special pokeball females for special pokeball females. I hope that's okay with you. And it's okay, I have time :) Just let me know if you see any pokemon you like from my shop and I can breed them for you.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I'm sorry I always like to trade pokemon of the same value, like special pokeball females for special pokeball females. I hope that's okay with you. And it's okay, I have time :) Just let me know if you see any pokemon you like from my shop and I can breed them for you.

No worries, I've met a few people that are willing to do something like 1-3 IV trained rare ball pokes for less popular shinies. Didn't figure there was any harm in asking and I hope I did not offend or irritate you.

In quotes is an earlier comment about my choices in the event that you weren't willing to trade 1 shiny for a handful of rare-ball mon:

In the event you are not willing to part with one of your shinies for the 4 pokes you requested, then I think I will request a female of any name/nature/characteristic/IV of each of the following: Vulpix and Houndour in a level ball, Meowth and Ralts in a love ball.

Thanks!

So, if those four, female rare ball mons are okay with you, that'd be perfect! Thanks again!

Years
No worries, I've met a few people that are willing to do something like 1-3 IV trained rare ball pokes for less popular shinies. Didn't figure there was any harm in asking and I hope I did not offend or irritate you.

In quotes is an earlier comment about my choices in the event that you weren't willing to trade 1 shiny for a handful of rare-ball mon:

So, if those four, female rare ball mons are okay with you, that'd be perfect! Thanks again!

But of course not, it never does harm to ask :) I'll start working on breeding those four for you, should have them ready tomorrow :)

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
But of course not, it never does harm to ask :) I'll start working on breeding those four for you, should have them ready tomorrow :)

I ended up sick after an asthma attack a few days ago, so it put me a bit behind on breeding things up. I do hope to be caught up this weekend though. I hope that is alright? I just had no idea what I was in store for work-wise when I opened my boutique doors. Pokémon breeding is in my dreams now *giggles*

Not that I'll close up shop permanently. Just gonna try and get caught up this weekend and maybe limit session requests so people only wanting a few pokes don't have to wait on people who want a list of 10 with 3+ IVs.

Thanks for your patience!

Years
I ended up sick after an asthma attack a few days ago, so it put me a bit behind on breeding things up. I do hope to be caught up this weekend though. I hope that is alright? I just had no idea what I was in store for work-wise when I opened my boutique doors. Pokémon breeding is in my dreams now *giggles*

Not that I'll close up shop permanently. Just gonna try and get caught up this weekend and maybe limit session requests so people only wanting a few pokes don't have to wait on people who want a list of 10 with 3+ IVs.

Thanks for your patience!

Okay no problem. I hope you get better soon! Just let me know when you have time to trade in the future and I'll wait for it :)

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
IGN: Ann Marie
FC: 4940-6623-0531
Pokes I want: Dream Ball Buneary, Dream Ball Togepi, Dream Ball Aerodactyl, Dream Ball Anorith, Dream Ball Kangaskhan, Dream Ball Nidoran (female), Dream Ball Ralts, Dream Ball Sigilyph, Dream Ball Tirtouga (Hope it isn't too much to ask for)
Pokes Offered: PLENTY of HA Pokes, I noticed that a lot aren't on you list. I'll need time to breed them, of course.
Spoiler:
All were caught in the Friend Safari, except for the Dream Ball mons, which I got with the Dream Radar and a Trade, and Mudkip and Piplup, which I received through the GTS and Wondertrading.

Hey! I've finished breeding your requests. Lemme know when you're all done and available for trade, or just ping me with a "nice" and then open a trade if you catch me online.

Edit to add: You said you didn't mind nicknames, but I thought you might like to know the nicknames while you still have time to change them. The few missing from this list weren't nicknamed.
Buneary named Usagi
Aerodactyl named Anomaly
Anorith named Opabinia
Kangaskhan named Kagga
Nidoran F named Thysta
Ralts named Lillium
and Tirtouga named Archela
Naming is so ingrained in me at this point in the games that I sometimes do it without even thinking xD

Last edited:

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Hello and good day. I'm interested with your Fast Ball (female) Pidgey. Are ya willing to trade it for a Heavy Ball (female) Skarmory/Slowpoke? ^^

IGN: Jagold
FC: 0061-1111-6462
Pokes I want: Fast Ball (female) Pidgey
Pokes Offered:
Heavy Ball (female) Skarmory/Slowpoke
I bred them myself, so I can give 'em nicknames that you want. ^^ Also, Skarmory has 4 Egg moves: Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Drill Peck and Stealth Rock, if I remember correctly... Both have 31IVs in 3 to 5 stats, however...

Your female fastball pidgey is ready whenever you are :)

Okay no problem. I hope you get better soon! Just let me know when you have time to trade in the future and I'll wait for it :)

Your pokémon are also ready :)

Years
Hellos again! I would love to make another requests if there's room for them. ^^

IGN: Erin
FC: 1005-9703-207
Pokes I want: Dream Ball (no HA) Female Carnivine
Dream Ball HA Female Diglett
Dream Ball HA Female Doduo
Dream Ball HA Female Illumise
Dream Ball HA Female Serviper
any nickname, nature, characteristic and levels

I'd also love a Luxury Female Togepi if there are still spares; can be with or without the HA!

Pokes Offered: Any Apricorn/Dream HA females of your choice from my spreadsheet.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Hellos again! I would love to make another requests if there's room for them. ^^

IGN: Erin
FC: 1005-9703-207
Pokes I want: Dream Ball (no HA) Female Carnivine
Dream Ball HA Female Diglett
Dream Ball HA Female Doduo
Dream Ball HA Female Illumise
Dream Ball HA Female Serviper
any nickname, nature, characteristic and levels

I'd also love a Luxury Female Togepi if there are still spares; can be with or without the HA!

Pokes Offered: Any Apricorn/Dream HA females of your choice from my spreadsheet.

I'll add you to the queue, but it might be awhile. I'm IV breeding a late order (my very first order before I opened shop) and I want to finish the game as well before doing a lot more breeding (maybe, dare I say it, earn my shiny charm also). On top of that, once I get my shiny charm, I'll be trying to breed audinos for 2 shiny gifts.

Having said that, if you don't mind getting them next week or later (hopefully not that much later), then we've got a deal. I just need to figure out what I want in return. I shoved all my extra togepi in the bank, but I'm fairly certain there's an extra female Lux HA togepi in there of a modest nature. Maybe even a togetic if you'd like to skip befriending and move straight to IV breedability.

Just in case it's still a deal, my return requests would be...

DBHA female any nature/iv/name/etc.
Sableye
Frillish
Clamperl
Electrike
Lotad
Scyther

Are these agreeable to you? I noticed that you ordered one without an HA, but I also tagged at least 2 you listed as already being in stock, but you also asked for one that is 100% chance at female so... The request balance is ping-ponging enough right now that I'll leave it up to you whether an all-HA request in return is fair.

If you think it is more fair, I'll drop off the HA clamperl for a non-HA DB Slakoth. Or maybe drop the Clamperl completely because of the waiting period you're likely looking at before I even get started.

Either way, the trade is good with me, just lemme know the final agreed-upon exchange you'd like to happen :D

Years
I'll add you to the queue, but it might be awhile. I'm IV breeding a late order (my very first order before I opened shop) and I want to finish the game as well before doing a lot more breeding (maybe, dare I say it, earn my shiny charm also). On top of that, once I get my shiny charm, I'll be trying to breed audinos for 2 shiny gifts.

Having said that, if you don't mind getting them next week or later (hopefully not that much later), then we've got a deal. I just need to figure out what I want in return. I shoved all my extra togepi in the bank, but I'm fairly certain there's an extra female Lux HA togepi in there of a modest nature. Maybe even a togetic if you'd like to skip befriending and move straight to IV breedability.

Just in case it's still a deal, my return requests would be...

DBHA female any nature/iv/name/etc.
Sableye
Frillish
Clamperl
Electrike
Lotad
Scyther

Are these agreeable to you? I noticed that you ordered one without an HA, but I also tagged at least 2 you listed as already being in stock, but you also asked for one that is 100% chance at female so... The request balance is ping-ponging enough right now that I'll leave it up to you whether an all-HA request in return is fair.

If you think it is more fair, I'll drop off the HA clamperl for a non-HA DB Slakoth. Or maybe drop the Clamperl completely because of the waiting period you're likely looking at before I even get started.

Either way, the trade is good with me, just lemme know the final agreed-upon exchange you'd like to happen :D

Don't you worry about balance with me, hehe. I wouldn't mind, even if you wanted all 12.5%s. I enjoy breeding, so it isn't much of a problem for me as long as they aren't tagged with unavailable on my sheet and you don't mind a wait-time. ^^ I can do the first ones you've requested and certainly wouldn't mind the wait from you myself.

So your: Carnivine, Diglett, Doduo, Illumise, Serviper, Togepi/Togetic
For my: Sableye, Frillish, Clamperl, Electrike, Lotad, Scyther

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Was gonna request a trade for a few Mons but looks like you're all booked up. xD Maybe next time, then.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Was gonna request a trade for a few Mons but looks like you're all booked up. xD Maybe next time, then.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

If you don't mind possibly waiting a few weeks and there's no IV breeding involved, you can go ahead and place your request now.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I don't really care about what they're nicknamed, as long as they're female.

I'll start breeding those Pokes for you. As for the Vivillon, mine are the Meadow pattern and I can nickname it for you.

Just evolved Dahlia and saw she's not meadow. She is, however, one I didn't have: "High Plains"

May I trade her back to you so you can name her Carrot instead for me? Dahlia is the name I reserved for my pink meadow :D

Vivillon patterns and names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back