• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saronai's Dreamy Apricorn Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Alright. I'll get online now.

EDIT :Trade completed. Thanks :)

My pleasure! Thank you in turn :)

Also, thank you very much for leaving a trade review. If you have one (couldn't find it), feel free to link it here and I'll leave you a review as well 5/5 stars! I hope you enjoy your mon...and hopefully you didn't mind that I named two of them anyway. ^^" Forgot you didn't specifically request nicknames when I first started them.

Years
That sounds absolutely fine to me (The suggested trade order). Also, I find the name Speckles is cute, so no need to rename :3 I don't have backup females of my luxury ball togetic yet, but you get the very next girl togepi. There is only a 12.7% chance to be a girl (so it takes longer to get the extras), 80% chance to inherit HA...unless you actually want a boy?

I'll add your FC as soon as I finish writing these responses.

Since males can now give babies their hidden abilities if bred with a ditto, I'll take whatever. I'm about to go to work so I'll finish this afterwards.

Done. Anyway, if you could, I would like a Togepi with modest nature and maybe perfect IVs for Sp. Atk? Since you can't check IVs right now I'll be happy to have a Modest Togepi.

Last edited:

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Since males can now give babies their hidden abilities if bred with a ditto, I'll take whatever. I'm about to go to work so I'll finish this afterwards.

This is true, but keep in mind you will lose the luxury ball breeding with boys. Do you still want one of them?

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
The luxury ball would be nice but it isn't necessary. Whatever you prefer. I just want Modest nature.

I'll give it some extra effort then when I get to your order. None of my togepi luxury boys are modest. I'll give a strong try for a modest female. Who knows, maybe the rng will like you :D

If not, and you decide you want an 5+IV trained modest replacement later (after I beat the game and get access to the stats judge), a new one in a luxury ball will be on the house :)

Forgive me if I already asked this, but was there something in particular you wanted to name him/her?

Edit to add: Also, I don't mind doing the extra work for you until you get the perfect mon. All the notes on time length I've been leaving are so you are aware it may take longer. I actually plan on beating the game in the next few days so I can access the stats judge.

Years
I'll give it some extra effort then when I get to your order. None of my togepi luxury boys are modest. I'll give a strong try for a modest female. Who knows, maybe the rng will like you :D

If not, and you decide you want an 5+IV trained modest replacement later (after I beat the game and get access to the stats judge), a new one in a luxury ball will be on the house :)

Forgive me if I already asked this, but was there something in particular you wanted to name him/her?

Edit to add: Also, I don't mind doing the extra work for you until you get the perfect mon. All the notes on time length I've been leaving are so you are aware it may take longer. I actually plan on beating the game in the next few days so I can access the stats judge.

I don't plan to go into competitive battling with it, just need it fast enough to beat my friends Pokemon. Speed is my main priority right now.

As for the name, give it something you think would fit it. Just please don't name it Shine, Bob, or Feather. They're bad names and my friends are idiots for liking them.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I usually name the boys Sammy and the girls Libby on Togepi, are those acceptable names?

Do you care if/what I name your requests? Also, do you need them all to be lvl 1? I got an extra dreamball Togepi female from the dream sitting in my bank right now. One is lvl 14 (named Libby, cannot rename), the other is 10. I could give you one of them, or breed you a brand new. Your choice.

Also, since you have your own collections list going, I'm assuming you want all of these pokes as female?

My return request is for females of...
1. HA Luxury ball Fennekin, 2. HA Netball Scatterbug (out of curiosity, what vivillon will it become, does it have a name and/or can I rename it?), 3. HA Riolu in a luxury ball 4. HA Petilil in a luxury ball 5. HA Espurr in a luxury ball 6. HA Trapinch luxury ball 7. HA Eevee Repeat ball 8. Joltik in a net ball 9. HA Goomy Luxury ball

I only care about the name with the scatterbug if it's not polar. If I can have it renamed, the name I pick will depend entirely on what its pattern is. If you already nicknamed it, tell me what it is please, I might like to keep it :D

I don't really care about what they're nicknamed, as long as they're female.

I'll start breeding those Pokes for you. As for the Vivillon, mine are the Meadow pattern and I can nickname it for you.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello and good day. I'm interested with your Fast Ball (female) Pidgey. Are ya willing to trade it for a Heavy Ball (female) Skarmory/Slowpoke? ^^

IGN: Jagold
FC: 0061-1111-6462
Pokes I want: Fast Ball (female) Pidgey
Pokes Offered:
Heavy Ball (female) Skarmory/Slowpoke
I bred them myself, so I can give 'em nicknames that you want. ^^ Also, Skarmory has 4 Egg moves: Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Drill Peck and Stealth Rock, if I remember correctly... Both have 31IVs in 3 to 5 stats, however...

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I don't really care about what they're nicknamed, as long as they're female.

I'll start breeding those Pokes for you. As for the Vivillon, mine are the Meadow pattern and I can nickname it for you.

Yay! I would like her to be nicknamed "Dahlia" please :3

Hello and good day. I'm interested with your Fast Ball (female) Pidgey. Are ya willing to trade it for a Heavy Ball (female) Skarmory/Slowpoke?

IGN: Jagold
FC: 0061-1111-6462
Pokes I want: Fast Ball (female) Pidgey
Pokes Offered: Heavy Ball (female) Skarmory/Slowpoke

Sure! I'll add you to the queue. I would like the heavy ball female skarmory in exchange, please :D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Sure! I'll add you to the queue. I would like the heavy ball female skarmory in exchange, please :D

Deal! ^^
Are you available for trade later in 20 or less minutes from now?

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Deal! ^^
Are you available for trade later in 20 or less minutes from now?

I don't have the pidgey bred up yet and am about to go to bed, sorry. I should probably edit my original post to indicate that I need to breed up most orders as they're placed. When I started I honestly did not expect it would keep me so busy so soon. That's not a complaint though! Thought I'd have time for finishing the games and building my stock.

You're up in the OP now though. Having only one pokémon in your order, when I get to it it should be out of the way quickly. I may be ready to trade with you tomorrow at about this time...but I'm vaguely recalling you won't be available again until Thursday? I would definitely have your pidgey by Thursday.

For now though, I'm heading to bed, sorry to disappoint you on the immediate availability :(

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I don't have the pidgey bred up yet and am about to go to bed, sorry. I should probably edit my original post to indicate that I need to breed up most orders as they're placed. When I started I honestly did not expect it would keep me so busy so soon. That's not a complaint though! Thought I'd have time for finishing the games and building my stock.

You're up in the OP now though. Having only one pokémon in your order, when I get to it it should be out of the way quickly. I may be ready to trade with you tomorrow at about this time...but I'm vaguely recalling you won't be available again until Thursday? I would definitely have your pidgey by Thursday.

For now though, I'm heading to bed, sorry to disappoint you on the immediate availability :(

ah, i see. well, it's fine. ^^
and i'm here tomorrow, or thursday. ^^

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
Hello again Saronai!

IGN: Kalice
FC: 3368 3076 5903
What I want: A Manaphy (Sarwi, Modest), or Jirachi
Pokes Offered: A shiny Latias (sadly not nicknameable...) or shiny Altaria. Both are clones.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Hello again Saronai!

IGN: Kalice
FC: 3368 3076 5903
What I want: A Manaphy (Sarwi, Modest), or Jirachi
Pokes Offered: A shiny Latias (sadly not nicknameable...) or shiny Altaria. Both are clones.

I'm guessing since you said or you're not willing to do both for both? I'm interested in both and would give you both. If not, I'll take the Latias despite it's lack of nicknameability. A Latias named Sunshine is more just something I want for my own collection. This one (these two?) will go to my son or husband's Christmas surprise.

Now, if you actually want the Jirachi, it'll have to wait until I've finished with the next person in the queue because I already agreed to lend her my Jirachi for dex credit as part of the deal we made for her shiny spinda. I'm currently breeding up the togepi she wants now and should be done with that today, but if you don't want to wait, the manaphy is all ready to go.

Lemme know, and thanks! I'll add you to the queue again either way :D

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I don't plan to go into competitive battling with it, just need it fast enough to beat my friends Pokemon. Speed is my main priority right now.

As for the name, give it something you think would fit it. Just please don't name it Shine, Bob, or Feather. They're bad names and my friends are idiots for liking them.

I'm still working on the togepi, but if you need it asap today, I've been trading them to my son to stat check for me so I can IV breed for you. I just got a modest, mischievous little togepi boy in a luxury ball. His potential was "outstanding" and he has max IVs in HP, Attack, and Special Attack.

I'm going to keep going for awhile, regardless in the hopes of upgrading the female in the breeding pair again and maybe improving your togepi. I just wanted you to know, that for now, I have at least one that fills your criteria. I'll edit this post if I find something better before you respond.

Also, about the names. If you don't actually like them, I won't take it personally either :) As someone who is obsessed with giving her pokémon the perfect nicknames, I know well that what names one person likes may not carry over to the next. It's nothing personal :D Also, I'm personally just okay with "Sammy" and "Libby" named as such because the first time I got a togepi was around Independence Day for USA and he had red, white, and blue confetti all over him. So, libby is short for liberation and Sammy is a nod at "Uncle Sam" here in the US :)

Years
I'm still working on the togepi, but if you need it asap today, I've been trading them to my son to stat check for me so I can IV breed for you. I just got a modest, mischievous little togepi boy in a luxury ball. His potential was "outstanding" and he has max IVs in HP, Attack, and Special Attack.

I'm going to keep going for awhile, regardless in the hopes of upgrading the female in the breeding pair again and maybe improving your togepi. I just wanted you to know, that for now, I have at least one that fills your criteria. I'll edit this post if I find something better before you respond.

Also, about the names. If you don't actually like them, I won't take it personally either :) As someone who is obsessed with giving her pokémon the perfect nicknames, I know well that what names one person likes may not carry over to the next. It's nothing personal :D Also, I'm personally just okay with "Sammy" and "Libby" named as such because the first time I got a togepi was around Independence Day for USA and he had red, white, and blue confetti all over him. So, libby is short for liberation and Sammy is a nod at "Uncle Sam" here in the US :)

Hmm, that IV in special attack would make him really good but I would rather have speed. Thank for the update though! As for the name, I'm fine with Libby or Sammy since I always see the Togepi line as kind of a child/kid? Like, I dislike giving them serious sounding names since they just don't look like serious Pokemon.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Hmm, that IV in special attack would make him really good but I would rather have speed. Thank for the update though! As for the name, I'm fine with Libby or Sammy since I always see the Togepi line as kind of a child/kid? Like, I dislike giving them serious sounding names since they just don't look like serious Pokemon.

Whoops! Sorry about that. I remember in an earlier post you asked for perfect SpA if possible. So, when you said "Speed is a priority" I thought you meant you needed it really fast for your battle with friends.

So, just to clarify, you want it still to be modest, HA Super Luck, and at least a perfect Speed IV, possibly SpA and Speed? Having trouble getting another modest one, but I'm still trying.

Years
Whoops! Sorry about that. I remember in an earlier post you asked for perfect SpA if possible. So, when you said "Speed is a priority" I thought you meant you needed it really fast for your battle with friends.

So, just to clarify, you want it still to be modest, HA Super Luck, and at least a perfect Speed IV, possibly SpA and Speed? Having trouble getting another modest one, but I'm still trying.

Yep, that would be the perfect Togepi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back