• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚Candy CAKES [Featuring Capital Letters]✧

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
  • I understand! There's not much special about any, other than Feebas being 4V with Hypnosis, but I can breed 5Vs on each of them with egg moves if that would be acceptable.

Otherwise I'd love to trade Love Ball Drowzee for Moon Ball Gastly. :3

I'd certainly like the 4IV Feebas nwn And it wouldn't be necessary to breed the rest with anything special, but anything would be really appreciated~ But we can trade a Feebas and Drowzee for Gastly and someone else if you don't want to go thru the breeding process ;3

Years
  • I'd certainly like the 4IV Feebas nwn And it wouldn't be necessary to breed the rest with anything special, but anything would be really appreciated~ But we can trade a Feebas and Drowzee for Gastly and someone else if you don't want to go thru the breeding process ;3

Sure thing! I'd love to trade my Feebas and Drowzee for Absol and Gastly. I'll go ahead and work on breeding the others as it is good motivation to get me back into the game, but those trades can be done another time if that's alright. Yeezus is the trainer FC I add, right?

Chalifoux

Years
  • Sure thing! I'd love to trade my Feebas and Drowzee for Absol and Gastly. I'll go ahead and work on breeding the others as it is good motivation to get me back into the game, but those trades can be done another time if that's alright. Yeezus is the trainer FC I add, right?

Alrighty, I'll be sure to get to breeding them right away :]
    And yes, Yeezus is the Trainer FC you should add, since that's my main game and the one in which I do all my trading stuffs nwn

Years
  • Alrighty, I'll be sure to get to breeding them right away :]
    And yes, Yeezus is the Trainer FC you should add, since that's my main game and the one in which I do all my trading stuffs nwn

Alrightie! Adding, and mine is
    FC: 1005-9703-2073
    IGN: Erin

I'll be ready to trade at any time, and thanks!

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • I noticed you have a 6IV Mamoswine in Dream Ball, I'm pretty interested in that. If you wouldn't mind, could you check my thread and see if I have anything that interests you? :)

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • Went ahead and added more shinnies, more ball Pokeball, some Ball Legendaries, and a bunch of events to their respective sections. A bunch more breedable 5/6 IV Pokemon have also been added, so make sure to check those out ;D

As for the offers placed recently:

Ooh, Bashful Shiny Ditto, I need more Dittos o.o Is it foreign? Wouldn't really matter if it isn't, I'll most likely use it to force natures into offsprings with an Everstone :p

Err, berry for ditto is a little bit unfair on your end, tho :P Is there any shiny that picks your interest? We can trade shiny for shiny w/ berry o 3o

Hi there, sadly to say that the ditto is US ditto as I encounter it myself hehe if you still interested then I'll start picking any pokemon from your list.

And thanks for the honest offer ^__^ looking forward to trade with you.

Chalifoux

Years
  • Alrightie! Adding, and mine is
    FC: 1005-9703-2073
    IGN: Erin

I'll be ready to trade at any time, and thanks!

Lady luck decided to make me work for female Absol and Gastly, but I finally got them, so just shoot me a message when you're online n3n

I noticed you have a 6IV Mamoswine in Dream Ball, I'm pretty interested in that. If you wouldn't mind, could you check my thread and see if I have anything that interests you? :)

Ah, just looking at your Thread I am pretty much drawn to a lot of stuff, but it's either NFT or seems unfair in return so I'll just ask what you think would be a fair offer for the Mamoswine? I feel like what I might choose wouldn't be a fair trade haha x3

Hi! I have a Enigma Berry if you are still looking for it.. :)

Everybody but me seems to have an Enigma Berry ahaha But it seems like I'm about to get one (or two?). Still, if anything from the thread catches your eye we can work something out ;D

Hi there, sadly to say that the ditto is US ditto as I encounter it myself hehe if you still interested then I'll start picking any pokemon from your list.

And thanks for the honest offer ^__^ looking forward to trade with you.

I'm still interested, like I said - I can force nature with it nonetheless, as well as attempt Masuda method with mons from other regions nwn. So yeah, anything pick your interest?

Also, effective immediately until it becomes 12am of August 13 on my timezone: The birthday offer I mentioned in post 2 is now up! Everyone that I arrange trades with today gets two Pokemon for one offer of theirs, regardless of whether we conduct the trade today or not, and all 'regular' mons are freebies for today, too! nwn

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lady luck decided to make me work for female Absol and Gastly, but I finally got them, so just shoot me a message when you're online n3n

Happy birthday!!
    Might you be interested in a Moon Ball Magikarp later also?

EDIT: Apparently my 3DS is having troubles connecting, which is odd since I was just on a moment ago.
    Oh, time for maintenance!

Last edited:

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • Ah, just looking at your Thread I am pretty much drawn to a lot of stuff, but it's either NFT or seems unfair in return so I'll just ask what you think would be a fair offer for the Mamoswine? I feel like what I might choose wouldn't be a fair trade haha x3

Anything at all in my IV bred section is fair game! :P

lemonhihi

S1lv3rRay
    Years
  • Lady luck decided to make me work for female Absol and Gastly, but I finally got them, so just shoot me a message when you're online n3n

Ah, just looking at your Thread I am pretty much drawn to a lot of stuff, but it's either NFT or seems unfair in return so I'll just ask what you think would be a fair offer for the Mamoswine? I feel like what I might choose wouldn't be a fair trade haha x3

Everybody but me seems to have an Enigma Berry ahaha But it seems like I'm about to get one (or two?). Still, if anything from the thread catches your eye we can work something out ;D

I'm still interested, like I said - I can force nature with it nonetheless, as well as attempt Masuda method with mons from other regions nwn. So yeah, anything pick your interest?

Also, effective immediately until it becomes 12am of August 13 on my timezone: The birthday offer I mentioned in post 2 is now up! Everyone that I arrange trades with today gets two Pokemon for one offer of theirs, regardless of whether we conduct the trade today or not, and all 'regular' mons are freebies for today, too! nwn

Hi! I am interested with your suicune or keldeo

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Hi, I'm interested in your Hidden Ability Eevee and Torhic, and a 6iv Honedge (Quiet nature if possible)

Would you like anything for those? I feel a bit guilty just coming in and exploiting your birthday event without giving anything in return, haha

Speaking of the birthday event. Happy Birthday! :)

Last edited:

ZakTheApotheosis

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
    Years
  • Hey Chalifoux, Is it possible for me to get:

Chimchar // Iron Fist // 5+ IVs // Fake Out & Thunder Punch & Fire Punch

matwe

Alo
    Years

• bb4d55e7d0d6b8ab9ad538a5bdb237b6.jpg

Candy News

Quick Links

VM | PM | Reviews | Giveaways
    [alink id=Rules]Rules[/alink id] | [alink id=IVs]5-6 IVs[/alink id]
    [alink id=Balls]Balls[/alink id] | [alink id=HAs]HAs[/alink id]
    [alink id=Shiny]Shinnies[/alink id] | [alink id=Event]Events[/alink id]
    [alink id=Contact]Contact, Wants & Availability[/alink id]

╔═════════════════╗
    (✿◠‿◠) It's my BIRTHDAY!1 (◡‿◡✿)
    ╚═════════════════╝​
    Well, not yet tho. On August 12 I will be turning 17, and as a neat present everything during that day that isn't shiny or an event is free, meaning you don't have to offer anything for it, just ask and receive it! Likewise, all shinnies (and of course, events) will be a two for one trade: two shinnies (or two events, or one event and one shiny) for one offer of yours! I will take a note of those who offer and with whom I arrange trades on the very day of my birthday, so even if I don't conduct their trade on August 12 I will still apply this offer to them o 3o

CSS by Chalifoux

Hey there again..can i get HA piplup and HA treecko please...and possibly an unown(any)....dont care about ivs...if this is possible..im inly able to trade in 3 days as im currently not home..tq and happy birthday:)

Chalifoux

Years
  • First off, thank you all for your birthday wishes :P Random passersby on the PSS can actually be so nice at times, I just wish they were just as nice more oftenly xD So far I've gotten five different shinnies, including a German Jigglipuff, Darmanitan, French Gothita and even a Lugia :D I also obtained a Japanese Porygon-Z in a Dream Ball (with its Hidden Ability of Analytic!). Should get around adding those sometime later today, just gonna cherish them for a bit first :3

So far, I've gotten 124 birthday wishes from random peeps on the PSS, and it certainly warms my heart to see the number of these rising by the minutes :,]

And then there's the Pokemon Center with its special birthday music and the cake image displayed above the nurse! Even the center folks have some really nice things to say to mark the occasion:

"Every day that passes by is just like the day before... Doesn't it make you a little nervous when you're this happy?"
    "Are red suits the new hot trend?"
    "I was shocked when the weather changed during a Pokemon battle!"
    "Hello! I am the official Name Rater!"​

brb gonna cry from happiness some more :,3

Anything at all in my IV bred section is fair game! :P

Well it's officially my birthday so I'll just say, send whatever, it's free nwn

Hi! I am interested with your suicune or keldeo

Herp derp herp
    Forgot about the whole Ditto thingy xD
    I'll get those mons ready for you! o 3o

Hi, I'm interested in your Hidden Ability Eevee and Torhic, and a 6iv Honedge (Quiet nature if possible)

Would you like anything for those? I feel a bit guilty just coming in and exploiting your birthday event without giving anything in return, haha

Speaking of the birthday event. Happy Birthday! :)

I do appreciate whatever it is you send in return, but all three of them are for free, and I insist upon that fact. No need to feel guilty, it's my pleasure, really :3

Hey Chalifoux, Is it possible for me to get:

Chimchar // Iron Fist // 5+ IVs // Fake Out & Thunder Punch & Fire Punch

Why, of course it is, I should be getting to breed this and the above right away nwn

Hey there again..can i get HA piplup and HA treecko please...and possibly an unown(any)....dont care about ivs...if this is possible..im inly able to trade in 3 days as im currently not home..tq and happy birthday:)

I'm in the process of obtaining a Hidden Ability Piplup, so that's currently not available, and I have no Unown whatsoever, sadly. It should be assumed that, if it's not listed on the shop, then I don't have it nwn

I'll be glad to breed you an Unburden Treecko, tho, and a Defiant Piplup as soon as I get one :D

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • And that's a mighty bunch of offers right there x3 I don't want to pick a lot because then it'd seem quite unfair :x So I ask if the following seem like a fair deal? o3o
    Damp Mudkip holding Enigma Berry
    Shell Armor Turtwig holding Weakness Policy
    Defiant Piplup holding Ability Capsule
    Wonder Skin Skitty (I'm assuming this'll be the one on the Dream Ball :3)
    Quick Feet Zigzagoon
    Rain Dish Squirtle
    Bulletproof Chespin
    Moon Ball Hoothoot
    Dream Ball Swablu (HA)
    Dream Ball Clamperl (HA)
    Heavy Ball Smoochum
    Love Ball Buneary​
    It's alright if Ziggy or the others aren't on Dream Balls, I want them to pass on their abilities (and Luxury Ball Ziggy sounds adorable :D), so if they're all females then that'd be awesome. You can just breed whatever comes out first, disregarding the other things such as IVs and such, so that it's not a bother to breed and stuff ~ And I can always take some Pokemon off the list if it seems like too much, and I'd fill in the trade with other rare ball Pokes, IVd stuff and whatnot owo
    1. I'll get you as much of this stuff as I can, probably all of it because you're being so generous. ^^
    2. Happy Birthday!
    3. I really wanna ask for something free from your shop as part of that Birthday offer, but I'd feel bad 'cause you're being so nice already. ^^;

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • L

[/B][/SIZE]

Well, if you want one of my enigma berry I like to trade berry for berry :) Or just tell me what you want to trade for it :)

Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :3 Im interested in the 6iv mamoswine in the love ball and a 5iv gligar do you mind if i can have them? Oh and I'm loving your shop BTW.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back