• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚Candy CAKES [Featuring Capital Letters]✧

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
    Sounds fair to me, btw i think its a nick name for salamance. O.o Sounds so original tho. Btw, if you are still on trading let me know so i can breed a female snorunt :)

I'll be awaiting patiently o3o

Meanwhile, and since my PC is officially full to its entirety, I need to perform some spring cleaning, getting rid of useless spares and the myriad of WT Honedge I have, as well as those Pokes who don't contribute in any way to my breeding or my living Pokedex. As I do that, I'm pretty sure I'll be bound to inevitably stumble upon quite a few interesting things that I haven't had the time to add to the shop, so you can expect a very major update on the offers of this trade shop as well as the layout of the shop in itself and its many posts by tomorrow night or so~ o3o

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    Again :P
    I have a France Terrakion and a Spain Uxie,may I exchange them for the jirachi and the Manaphy from japan?
    And I have extra female krabby in a net ball,I can give you for free.
    Thank you =)

Chalifoux

Years

Candy Logs

Quick Links

VM | PM | Reviews | Giveaways
    [alink id=Rules]Rules[/alink id] | [alink id=IVs]5-6 IVs[/alink id]
    [alink id=Balls]Balls[/alink id] | [alink id=HAs]HAs[/alink id]
    [alink id=Shiny]Shinnies[/alink id] | [alink id=Event]Events[/alink id]
    [alink id=Contact]Contact, Wants & Availability[/alink id]

#1 : Revamp;
    Events, Foreign Entry Removals, New Offers and More!

Oh hello there everyone! Welcome back to Le Titre en Français or, rather, Candy Cakes, as it is to be called from this point onwards. This one 'Candy Logs' thing will serve as a convenient hub that is sure to catch your attention, updating you on what has been occurring in the shop at the very same time! Some changes will be major, while the rest will be pretty much minor. This one? yeah, you'll probably see what has changed at first glance :P Alas, allow me to list it down for even greater convenience:

The name of the shop was changed, as was the overall layout, mostly because I quickly grew tired of them both and I'm sure that a candy-colored shop is something I won't be getting enough off anytime soon nwn There is also a 'Quick Links' menu next to each post of the thread and related ones, such as this one~

I updated the offers, but there's still more to come. The spring cleaning of my PC box is halfways done and I decided to update with what I managed to scoop out of them. I also renewed my Pokebank pass so I can now move my living Dex to the cloud, leaving me with a whooping 20 Boxes open and ready to be (re)filled! There are quite a few boxes still unchecked tho, and I will update in the next day or so with what I manage to find there, but you can certainly expect shinnies, more ball Pokemon and more events from there, so keep checking back!

Cyclone has agreed to help me clone in occasion, and he rightfully deserves the credit for his help~

I updated my wants list, removing the stuff I've obtained already, such as the Tanabata Shiny Jirachi.

There's now a News section, where I will be jotting down all offers as the Shop keeps running, so make sure to keep up with those!

Additionally, my Event Pokemon are also up for trade, but it's a very modest amount as of yet :P Still, make sure to offer if anything catches your eye!

More Ball Pokemon have been added, and my collection of these is growing at a modest rate n3n

Hidden Abilities section currently remains as is, but with a much neater layout ;]

5-6 IV Pokemon were added, but not as already stablished offers. Instead, you may ask me to breed them with those specifics (and probably more!) at any time that you desire o 3o 5-6 IV Legendaries are not listed, but they will, soon, as I ready the next batch of updates

Foreign Entries were removed altogether, mostly due to the fact that nobody asked for entries other than the legendary ones and that made me sad due to the hours of effort that went into finding each and every foreign Pokemon of my PC =C

Shiny section is currently unchanged content-wise, but there's a good 20-ish shinnies yet to be added, so I'll make sure to get into adding them as my first priority!

As of now, that's about it! o 3o​

CSS by Chalifoux

With that aside, let's get into business, shall we? ;]

Again :P
    I have a France Terrakion and a Spain Uxie,may I exchange them for the jirachi and the Manaphy from japan?
    And I have extra female krabby in a net ball,I can give you for free.
    Thank you =)

I have both their entries or, rather, registered them at some point, dunno where the Pokes are at right now, tho @.@ Plus, I decided to remove the foreign entries thing, so yeah nwn And Net Balls aren't exactly rare, just slightly expensive :P What I meant with 'Rare ball' is Pokemon caught in HGSS Apricorn Balls, or Sports balls, as well as Pokemon in Dream Balls and starters that were legally caught with Pokeballs other than the Pokeball. If the Krabby happen to have any Egg Move, tho, we can settle for a trade :3​

matwe

Alo
    Years

[a id]HAs[/a id]Candy Abilities

Quick Links

VM | PM | Reviews | Giveaways
    [alink id=Rules]Rules[/alink id] | [alink id=IVs]5-6 IVs[/alink id]
    [alink id=Balls]Balls[/alink id] | [alink id=HAs]HAs[/alink id]
    [alink id=Shiny]Shinnies[/alink id] | [alink id=Event]Events[/alink id]
    [alink id=Contact]Contact, Wants & Availability[/alink id]

"This Pokémon has an Ability that I can only dream about!"

Hidden Abilites, of course. I breed Pokémon with these elusive abilities of elusiveness for free, but I also appreciate whatever it is you give me in return for these Pokémon. I can also breed these Pokémon with a certain moveset/nature/IV spread o 3o

CSS by Chalifoux

Can you breed me a corsola, audino, venipede, paras, garbodor(truubibbish),and excadrill(drilbur), and drowzee...I dont care about nature/iv/ev..need it for dex

I can offer you female Meowth(Love ball), female chinchou(dream ball), female gastly(Dream ball) and female Slugma(dream ball) and female cherbi(dream ball)..Let me know if you can help:)

Last edited:

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    I have both their entries or, rather, registered them at some point, dunno where the Pokes are at right now, tho @.@ Plus, I decided to remove the foreign entries thing, so yeah nwn And Net Balls aren't exactly rare, just slightly expensive :P What I meant with 'Rare ball' is Pokemon caught in HGSS Apricorn Balls, or Sports balls, as well as Pokemon in Dream Balls and starters that were legally caught with Pokeballs other than the Pokeball. If the Krabby happen to have any Egg Move, tho, we can settle for a trade :3

I see,new looks,you've done a really great job d( ^ _ ^o)
    So sad...Fine,you must be have your own reason to close the section =)
    And sorry,that krabby don't have any EMs.
    I believe we will do another trade someday,Thank you =)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    Hey, I'm really interested in that Dream Ball Ho-Oh if you still have it. I'm afraid I don't have much to offer in the way of equal value (I don't exactly have any HA legends on hand), but from you wants list I can obtain these for you:

1. Enigma Berry
    2. Weakness Policy and/or Ability Capsule
    3. Pokemon In Rare Pokeballs (I have several Moon Ball, a few Dream Ball, a couple Heavy Ball/Love Ball...)
    4. Pokemon with Hidden Abilities that I don't have access to as of yet (I have several HA Pokémon that are transfer only, including some starters and soon to be quite a few more, if you want to list any you want in partiicular).
    5. Pokemon with 3 or 4 Egg Moves
    6. Flawless/Semi Flawless Pokemon (I have several 5IVs)
    I will literally give you one of each of all the above (or more) for that Dream Ball Ho-Oh haha. I really want it purely for the fact it's in a Dream Ball with its HA, I don't care so much about the fact it's a legendary or it's IVs. Please tell me if any of this sounds somewhat acceptable to you. ^^;

I'm also interested in this:

アルセウス / Arceus || Lv. 100 || Caught in Unova || JAP
    Quiet // Multitype
    [ X | X | X | X | X | X ]
    Punishment & Thunderbolt & Judgement & Shadow Ball

Because it's in a Dream Ball... but I know it's listed under the event section so you probably want something a little better for it than anything I offered haha.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
    I believe we will do another trade someday,Thank you =)

I certainly believe we will > 3o

Can you breed me a corsola, audino, venipede, paras, garbodor(truubibbish),and excadrill(drilbur), and drowzee...I dont care about nature/iv/ev..need it for dex

I can offer you female Meowth(Love ball), female chinchou(dream ball), female gastly(Dream ball) and female Slugma(dream ball) and female cherbi(dream ball)..Let me know if you can help:)

I most certainly can! Just a question, since you said you needed them for Dex filling; do you also want them with their Hidden Abilities? I just wanted to check on that one before breeding the Pokes :3

Hey, I'm really interested in that Dream Ball Ho-Oh if you still have it. I'm afraid I don't have much to offer in the way of equal value (I don't exactly have any HA legends on hand), but from you wants list I can obtain these for you:

1. Enigma Berry
    2. Weakness Policy and/or Ability Capsule
    3. Pokemon In Rare Pokeballs (I have several Moon Ball, a few Dream Ball, a couple Heavy Ball/Love Ball...)
    4. Pokemon with Hidden Abilities that I don't have access to as of yet (I have several HA Pokémon that are transfer only, including some starters and soon to be quite a few more, if you want to list any you want in partiicular).
    5. Pokemon with 3 or 4 Egg Moves
    6. Flawless/Semi Flawless Pokemon (I have several 5IVs)
    I will literally give you one of each of all the above (or more) for that Dream Ball Ho-Oh haha. I really want it purely for the fact it's in a Dream Ball with its HA, I don't care so much about the fact it's a legendary or it's IVs. Please tell me if any of this sounds somewhat acceptable to you. ^^;

I'm also interested in this:

Because it's in a Dream Ball... but I know it's listed under the event section so you probably want something a little better for it than anything I offered haha.

I wouldn't worry on the 'equal value' thing, as the offers need to match value for me and I'm fairly easy to convince with any offers most of the time o3o I do in fact have the Dream Ball Ho-Oh. Might I ask which Pokemon on Rare Balls you have? Also, would you happen to have any Transfer Moves from Gen 3-5? Doesn't matter if you don't but they'd certainly be a nice plus. As for Hidden Abilities, it would certainly be nice if you happened to have an Analytic Porygon, Damp Mudkip, Speed Boost Carvanha, Shell Armor Turtwig, Defiant Piplup, Soundproof Shieldon, Chlorophyll Cottonee, Wonder Skin Skitty and/or Quick Feet Zigzagoon. Or perhaps Rain Dish Squirtle or Bulletproof Chespin. If they happened to be females then that'd be even better (regardless of them not being in Dream Balls!) :3 I most certainly am interested in the stuff you offer, just let me know what IVd Pokemon and Rare Ball/Dream Ball ones you have and we'll figure something out. And because I like your offers so much I'll throw the Arceus there as well ;3

matwe

Alo
    Years
    I certainly believe we will > 3o

I most certainly can! Just a question, since you said you needed them for Dex filling; do you also want them with their Hidden Abilities? I just wanted to check on that one before breeding the Pokes :3

Nah..Just a regular ability will do:)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    I wouldn't worry on the 'equal value' thing, as the offers need to match value for me and I'm fairly easy to convince with any offers most of the time o3o I do in fact have the Dream Ball Ho-Oh. Might I ask which Pokemon on Rare Balls you have? Also, would you happen to have any Transfer Moves from Gen 3-5? Doesn't matter if you don't but they'd certainly be a nice plus. As for Hidden Abilities, it would certainly be nice if you happened to have an Analytic Porygon, Damp Mudkip, Speed Boost Carvanha, Shell Armor Turtwig, Defiant Piplup, Soundproof Shieldon, Chlorophyll Cottonee, Wonder Skin Skitty and/or Quick Feet Zigzagoon. Or perhaps Rain Dish Squirtle or Bulletproof Chespin. If they happened to be females then that'd be even better (regardless of them not being in Dream Balls!) :3 I most certainly am interested in the stuff you offer, just let me know what IVd Pokemon and Rare Ball/Dream Ball ones you have and we'll figure something out. And because I like your offers so much I'll throw the Arceus there as well ;3
    I have all the things I bolded for you, and I could probably get females of all of them. c: HA Skitty will be in a Dream Ball and HA Ziggy will be 5IV in a Luxury Ball, but there's nothing that special about the others I bolded. Which moves come from where is probably my least knowledgable area to be honest, but if there's a regular Pokémon from SoulSilver that you might want for the moves, I could catch and transfer it for you? Probably Emerald too but I have to find it haha.

The Pokémon I can breed in Rare Balls are...
    Moon Ball: Absol, Cubone, Dratini, Ekans, Gligar, Growlithe, Hoothoot, Houndour, Larvitar, Ledyba, Mareep, Meowth, Nidoran (F/M), Sableye, Sandshrew, Seel, Skarmory, Sneasel, Stantler, Sunkern, Vulpix
    Dream Ball: Swablu (HA), Drifloon (HA), Sigilyph (HA), Riolu (HA), Burmy (HA), Chinchou (HA), Skitty (HA), Clamperl (HA), Alomomola (HA), Finneon (HA), Horsea (HA), Goldeen (HA), Glameow (HA)
    Heavy Ball: Heracross, Smoochum
    Love Ball: Buneary (4 egg moves)

Transfer-Only HAs that I have are basically the ones I bolded for you, the ones I listed by Dream Ball, and ones like HA Elgyem and HA Chimchar. C:

I can give you 5IVs of HA Piplup, HA Ziggy, Larvitar, HA Froakie, Eevee, Houndour, Absol, Zorua, Deino and a couple others. :)

& You'd do that? Thank you so much! ^.^

Chalifoux

Years
    Nah..Just a regular ability will do:)

Alrighty! I'll get to breeding them right away nwn

I have all the things I bolded for you, and I could probably get females of all of them. c: HA Skitty will be in a Dream Ball and HA Ziggy will be 5IV in a Luxury Ball, but there's nothing that special about the others I bolded. Which moves come from where is probably my least knowledgable area to be honest, but if there's a regular Pokémon from SoulSilver that you might want for the moves, I could catch and transfer it for you? Probably Emerald too but I have to find it haha.

The Pokémon I can breed in Rare Balls are...
    Moon Ball: Absol, Cubone, Dratini, Ekans, Gligar, Growlithe, Hoothoot, Houndour, Larvitar, Ledyba, Mareep, Meowth, Nidoran (F/M), Sableye, Sandshrew, Seel, Skarmory, Sneasel, Stantler, Sunkern, Vulpix
    Dream Ball: Swablu (HA), Drifloon (HA), Sigilyph (HA), Riolu (HA), Burmy (HA), Chinchou (HA), Skitty (HA), Clamperl (HA), Alomomola (HA), Finneon (HA), Horsea (HA), Goldeen (HA), Glameow (HA)
    Heavy Ball: Heracross, Smoochum
    Love Ball: Buneary (4 egg moves)

Transfer-Only HAs that I have are basically the ones I bolded for you, the ones I listed by Dream Ball, and ones like HA Elgyem and HA Chimchar. C:

I can give you 5IVs of HA Piplup, HA Ziggy, Larvitar, HA Froakie, Eevee, Houndour, Absol, Zorua, Deino and a couple others. :)

& You'd do that? Thank you so much! ^.^

Transfer only moves refer to moves Pokemon could only be taught on certain games. For example, Mimic on a Tyrogue (Fire Red & Leaf Green), Bounce on a Clefable (HeartGold & SoulSilver) or Hyper Voice on a Ralts (Black 2 & White 2). All come from their respective generation's Move Tutors! nwn HGSS has some really unique moves that can be put to good use on Gen VI, particularly those from the Battle Frontier Tutors. But I won't ask for them because they have to be taught with BP and that'll take a while to achieve if I asked for them x3

And that's a mighty bunch of offers right there x3 I don't want to pick a lot because then it'd seem quite unfair :x So I ask if the following seem like a fair deal? o3o

Damp Mudkip holding Enigma Berry
    Shell Armor Turtwig holding Weakness Policy
    Defiant Piplup holding Ability Capsule
    Wonder Skin Skitty (I'm assuming this'll be the one on the Dream Ball :3)
    Quick Feet Zigzagoon
    Rain Dish Squirtle
    Bulletproof Chespin
    Moon Ball Hoothoot
    Dream Ball Swablu (HA)
    Dream Ball Clamperl (HA)
    Heavy Ball Smoochum
    Love Ball Buneary​

It's alright if Ziggy or the others aren't on Dream Balls, I want them to pass on their abilities (and Luxury Ball Ziggy sounds adorable :D), so if they're all females then that'd be awesome. You can just breed whatever comes out first, disregarding the other things such as IVs and such, so that it's not a bother to breed and stuff ~ And I can always take some Pokemon off the list if it seems like too much, and I'd fill in the trade with other rare ball Pokes, IVd stuff and whatnot owo

Chalifoux

Years
    i have enigma berries, would u trade ur shiny 6iv camerupt for enigma berries?

I'm actually arranging a trade with Thief that involves an Enigma Berry (as can be appreciated two posts back) :U
    BUT, if you have any of the berries that can only be found on trees during wild battles (Passho, Cobble, etc) we can figure something out > 3o

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    I'm actually arranging a trade with Thief that involves an Enigma Berry (as can be appreciated two posts back) :U
    BUT, if you have any of the berries that can only be found on trees during wild battles (Passho, Cobble, etc) we can figure something out > 3o

i have both

Years
    Hellos there! Would you be interested in trading:
    Females Moon Ball Gastly, Moon Ball Absol, Moon Ball Snorunt and Love Ball Meowth

For my:
    Females Dive Ball Frillish, Dive Ball Feebas, Love Ball Drowzee and Luxury Ball Yanmask?

Chalifoux

Years
    Went ahead and added more shinnies, more ball Pokeball, some Ball Legendaries, and a bunch of events to their respective sections. A bunch more breedable 5/6 IV Pokemon have also been added, so make sure to check those out ;D

As for the offers placed recently:
    Hi, could you take a look in my thread? its in my siggy btw I do have enigma berry

Ooh, Bashful Shiny Ditto, I need more Dittos o.o Is it foreign? Wouldn't really matter if it isn't, I'll most likely use it to force natures into offsprings with an Everstone :p

Err, berry for ditto is a little bit unfair on your end, tho :P Is there any shiny that picks your interest? We can trade shiny for shiny w/ berry o 3o

Hellos there! Would you be interested in trading:
    Females Moon Ball Gastly, Moon Ball Absol, Moon Ball Snorunt and Love Ball Meowth

For my:
    Females Dive Ball Frillish, Dive Ball Feebas, Love Ball Drowzee and Luxury Ball Yanmask?

Hellos to you too :D
    I can certainly breed all of those, and Love Ball Drowzee certainly interests. Just a question, tho: do the Frillish, Feebas and Yamask have something special to them? IVs, Egg Moves or Hidden Abilities? Dive Balls and Luxury Balls aren't that high in my rare ball wants but wed can work something out if they have any of the previous nwn​

Years
    Hellos to you too :D
    I can certainly breed all of those, and Love Ball Drowzee certainly interests. Just a question, tho: do the Frillish, Feebas and Yamask have something special to them? IVs, Egg Moves or Hidden Abilities? Dive Balls and Luxury Balls aren't that high in my rare ball wants but wed can work something out if they have any of the previous nwn

I understand! There's not much special about any, other than Feebas being 4V with Hypnosis, but I can breed 5Vs on each of them with egg moves if that would be acceptable.

Otherwise I'd love to trade Love Ball Drowzee for Moon Ball Gastly. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back