• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚Candy CAKES [Featuring Capital Letters]✧

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
  • I am ready now !! yeah!!

Still gotta get the Suicune and Keldeo ready tho, but it shouldn't take too long for both to be ready and such o 3o

1. I'll get you as much of this stuff as I can, probably all of it because you're being so generous. ^^
    2. Happy Birthday!
    3. I really wanna ask for something free from your shop as part of that Birthday offer, but I'd feel bad 'cause you're being so nice already. ^^;

nwn It's nothing really. And thanks! Do feel free to request the free stuffs, tho, they're free for a reason :D

Well, if you want one of my enigma berry I like to trade berry for berry :) Or just tell me what you want to trade for it :)

Well I have my Enigma Berry now and will more than likely get another one soon, so yeah :P
    But I can give you some free stuffs, because birthday and such~

Oh wait the mamoswine is in a dream ball still want it none the less :P

Was about to point that same fact out as well nwn Will do! I'll be breeding the stuffs later today ~ And thank you, I do like me some candy dandy CSS on the thread posts ;D

Alrighty, noting all this stuff down, what I should breed, get cloned and whatnot, should have everything ready soon sorta ish, possibly today, but if not be sure I'll eventually get it all done :P. I'll message y'all one by one as your stuff is complete. Everything I ask in return, is your kind patience. Particularly as I stock up on Mamoswine, since it seems to be on such a high demand right now nwn

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Then may I please have any of these if you have any spare? :3 I don't have them in these Balls so if you can part with even one of them that'd be great. ^^

Slugma // Inferno //

Cherubi //

Heracross // 5IVs // Seismic Toss & Megahorn & Rock Blast & Focus Punch //

Chalifoux

Years
  • Then may I please have any of these if you have any spare? :3 I don't have them in these Balls so if you can part with even one of them that'd be great. ^^

I certainly can get some females of those! Will note them on the list of stuff I have to breed/get cloned nwn

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • So, I'm just jumping into the world of breeding and whatnot today, finally, and it just so happens to be on the day of your birthday event! Lucky me, huh? Happy birthday!

I really just want the sexy Pokéball Vivillon right now, but I don't have any events of my own that I'm willing to part with, and I can't clone so . . . how 'bout, instead of the two for one event deal, I ask for that little Vivillon for something else? I can offer Dusclops, Floette, and Seviper with their hidden abilities, which I didn't see on your list. I can probably get my hands on a few other things, if not. :3

Chalifoux

Years
  • So, I'm just jumping into the world of breeding and whatnot today, finally, and it just so happens to be on the day of your birthday event! Lucky me, huh? Happy birthday!

I really just want the sexy Pokéball Vivillon right now, but I don't have any events of my own that I'm willing to part with, and I can't clone so . . . how 'bout, instead of the two for one event deal, I ask for that little Vivillon for something else? I can offer Dusclops, Floette, and Seviper with their hidden abilities, which I didn't see on your list. I can probably get my hands on a few other things, if not. :3

Ah, I see, happy breeding day then (no wait that sounds inappropriate. breed all-day long day? no wait oh god that's worse D:)

Tell you what, I'll get it cloned, and you'll have it for free (and just because I can, I might send you a Spanish Pokeball Vivilion instead of the English one, seems a tad bit more valuable than the regular english one, hmm?~) nwn In exchange? Eh, send whatever you want, regardless of it being an HA, some junk 'Mon or what have you C:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I do appreciate whatever it is you send in return, but all three of them are for free, and I insist upon that fact. No need to feel guilty, it's my pleasure, really :3

Haha, if you insist then.
    Just shoot me a message if you see me online and we can get the trade done :)

Chalifoux

Years
  • oh its ok take your time then, be sure to let me know once you are ok ^^

They should be done now, since I'm no longer busy with my birthday stuff and such nwn

I'd rather not take anything for free, so you still need to pick something from my shop! :P

Well, let's trade Mamoswine for a Nest Ball Bagon and call it a day then :P

Haha, if you insist then.
    Just shoot me a message if you see me online and we can get the trade done :)

Indeed I will, today will be a very busy breeding and egg hatching day :D

The birthday offer is, as of now, finished, and i shall edit the second post on the next few hours to reflect this fact (and I may add a new event while we're at it ;] )

Chalifoux

Years
  • Hey guys! Really sorry for not being able to complete our trades earlier, had some issues getting the Pokemon cloned, but that's all sorted out, and as such I have messaged everyone I arranged a trade with to inform them about their stuff now being available to trade nwn

I should be trading with most of your (if not all) tomorrow as soon as we can both be online at the same time :3
    Also, expect some updates on the entirety of the thread, with some more Rare Ball Pokemon, Shinnies and such ~ :D

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • First off, thank you all for your birthday wishes :P Random passersby on the PSS can actually be so nice at times, I just wish they were just as nice more oftenly xD So far I've gotten five different shinnies, including a German Jigglipuff, Darmanitan, French Gothita and even a Lugia :D I also obtained a Japanese Porygon-Z in a Dream Ball (with its Hidden Ability of Analytic!). Should get around adding those sometime later today, just gonna cherish them for a bit first :3

So far, I've gotten 124 birthday wishes from random peeps on the PSS, and it certainly warms my heart to see the number of these rising by the minutes :,]

And then there's the Pokemon Center with its special birthday music and the cake image displayed above the nurse! Even the center folks have some really nice things to say to mark the occasion:
    "Every day that passes by is just like the day before... Doesn't it make you a little nervous when you're this happy?"
    "Are red suits the new hot trend?"
    "I was shocked when the weather changed during a Pokemon battle!"
    "Hello! I am the official Name Rater!"​
    brb gonna cry from happiness some more :,3

Well it's officially my birthday so I'll just say, send whatever, it's free nwn

Herp derp herp
    Forgot about the whole Ditto thingy xD
    I'll get those mons ready for you! o 3o

I do appreciate whatever it is you send in return, but all three of them are for free, and I insist upon that fact. No need to feel guilty, it's my pleasure, really :3

Why, of course it is, I should be getting to breed this and the above right away nwn

I'm in the process of obtaining a Hidden Ability Piplup, so that's currently not available, and I have no Unown whatsoever, sadly. It should be assumed that, if it's not listed on the shop, then I don't have it nwn

I'll be glad to breed you an Unburden Treecko, tho, and a Defiant Piplup as soon as I get one :D

Thank you..Just let me know when you have them ready.:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hello there! :D I was wondering if you're ok with trading one of your Heavy Ball Phanpy and Level Ball Heracross? You can take a look at my shop (in this link) and tell me what you find interesting to trade for those two :)

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Hai,it's me again!
    I'm interested in your female Absol in moon ball and female Snorunt in moon ball,I have a Chinchou in moon ball and female Pachirisu in safari ball for offer.

Extra! I am interested in your event shiny Jirachi,I have a 10ANNIV Raikou with 31/31/31/31/31/31.I'm not sure is it legit or not,coz I got it from a trade with someone.I have checked the info in serebii,it seems legit,just the name is Japanese,make me quite confused...

Chalifoux

Years
  • Hello there! :D I was wondering if you're ok with trading one of your Heavy Ball Phanpy and Level Ball Heracross? You can take a look at my shop (in this link) and tell me what you find interesting to trade for those two :)

Heyo! I could certainly trade anything from this thread for the Sports Ball Scyther & Pinsir, Friend Ball Bellsprout and Fast Ball Yanma. Which two of those would you be willing to trade for the Phanpy and Heracross? :3

Hai,it's me again!
    I'm interested in your female Absol in moon ball and female Snorunt in moon ball,I have a Chinchou in moon ball and female Pachirisu in safari ball for offer.

Extra! I am interested in your event shiny Jirachi,I have a 10ANNIV Raikou with 31/31/31/31/31/31.I'm not sure is it legit or not,coz I got it from a trade with someone.I have checked the info in serebii,it seems legit,just the name is Japanese,make me quite confused...

Ohey, hello again :3
    I can most certainly accept the Chinchou and Pachirisu for Absol and Snorunt. I should get some time to breed them later today nwn

10ANNIV, tho? That's a Gen III Event, and one that popped up before the first RNG abuses, if I remember correctly. Might I ask the nature on the Raikou? If it's something like Modest or Timid or whatnot then it might be a legit lucky shot when the original owner first received it. But if it has a nature that cannot legitly have a 6IV Spread then it's a hack ~

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Heyo! I could certainly trade anything from this thread for the Sports Ball Scyther & Pinsir, Friend Ball Bellsprout and Fast Ball Yanma. Which two of those would you be willing to trade for the Phanpy and Heracross? :3

Ohey, hello again :3
    I can most certainly accept the Chinchou and Pachirisu for Absol and Snorunt. I should get some time to breed them later today nwn

10ANNIV, tho? That's a Gen III Event, and one that popped up before the first RNG abuses, if I remember correctly. Might I ask the nature on the Raikou? If it's something like Modest or Timid or whatnot then it might be a legit lucky shot when the original owner first received it. But if it has a nature that cannot legitly have a 6IV Spread then it's a hack ~

Our trade have to postpone until tomorrow,coz I gotta rest now (it's night in my time zone)
    No need to rush on breeding it :)

It's brave nature with Pressure ability,and that's no wonder it would be not legit,just ask and at least I can get more detail from you.
    Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Heyo! I could certainly trade anything from this thread for the Sports Ball Scyther & Pinsir, Friend Ball Bellsprout and Fast Ball Yanma. Which two of those would you be willing to trade for the Phanpy and Heracross? :3

Oh I can trade you all of those if you're willing to add a Dream Ball Cherubi and a Moon Ball Gastly in addition to the Level Ball Heracross and the Heavy Ball Phanpy, if you don't mind :D If not, I'll trade you the Bellsprout and the Yanma :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back