• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
  • Why it didn't work? It's showing in my computer.
    pmisty2.jpg

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Do you have a Tripod membership? Do you know if the file was originally hosted by Tripod? either of those could be reasons. God, I hate tripod...

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • MB! Yo! Welcome back, dude! Though you were like gone forever. XD;

wow! Great pic, ML_17. O.o; Serious looking AG Misty. Hmm, why is Misty looks better from top view with her AG clothes better than side view? o_O;;;

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Hmm...methinks we should get a new topic?
    Any ideas? Adamant?
    :D How about we just post and say in what kind of way do we love Misty?
    I love her in ... "I wish I could kiss her" way :D To bad she's not real :(

~Ozy~

Years
  • Best friend/platonic friend manner for me. If she was a guy, though, I'd be all over ghim...errr...her...him...You know what I mean.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Yeah, Tripod can be quite anal. May you avoid the hentai and yuri to return with glourios Misty piccage for all. Godspeed.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • wowzyies im back.... new record of being absent in pc... ^_^

im too lazy to read all that ive missed so can someone just tell me what was going on and write down them links to the pics that i missed? i'll give u rep points!!

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • *punch* i got a 50.5% mind to give u a bad rep rite there.. then again the other 49.5% tells me i also deserve a bad rep for being too lazy to read it all in the first place... O_O;;;

i found two cool pics tonite...

w00t!!! one of the best pics i saw in some time of Gym Leader Misty.. its an original pic by GameFreak... at least its got the GameFreak logo on it...

kasumi.jpg

er... no good comment cept she.. has more endowment than may here ~_^ or somebody tried to edit the pic or something...

mistyvacation.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back