• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    Anyone else think the perspective is a bit off in that drawing? I mean, either that pool is real far away, is real small, or Misty should try out for the WNBA. :D

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    Misty Lover17 said:
    Lots of cute pics!^_^

Here's a cool pic I got.^_^

O_o; Pretty nice drawing. Though some part of the body are misplaced. I won't say.

=D Misty as a mermaid.

Misty goes deep just to save her friends from death. ._,; Tracey and Ash get sick cause of some Vileplume pollen...

^ Err ... I like Misty's kimono's?

O_o; And the topic of which Pokemon defines Misty the most, I'd choose either Psyduck or Gyarados.

Psyduck : Sigh. Psyduck defines Misty in a way of it's constant confusion. Misty is a confused teen. She doesn't know exactly where her feelings should go to. =X; Plus, she smacks really hard when irritated.

Gyarados : ^_^; All right! Gyarados! Fierce in nature. Wild. Loves the water. Exactly like Misty. She's a wild kid. Fierce. [And HOW!] Loves water. O_o; Never seen a Gyarados that hated the water... and Misty can get really sweet. ^_^; Like a Gyarados to its powerful trainer.

[*Everyone says "Asher's been reading to many fanfics"] XD;;;;

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I'll always associate Staryu with Misty, she used hers extensively in the first episode of Pokemon I ever saw.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Good, good. Glad to see that I don't have to make my first-ever double post on PC.

So, uhhhh...How 'bout them Team electabuzz, eh? What about Casey in general. She's an annoying jerk as far as I'm concerned.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man...I haven't been here for a while. ^That is a cute pic. ^___^ Misty is so cool.
    Question time: What is the one thing you like about Misty? I like her will to take care of herself(her determination). ^^

Asher

Years
    What one thing? O.o; Well erm ... her maturity level, maybe? No. I think her independence. Her ability to cope with her past and her problems.. =/ She was once a sister to the coughcoughgreatcoughcough "Sensational Sisters."

o.o; I think I like the first one.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, one of the things I really like about her is that she's someone your can trust as a best friend. She always would help Ash or anyone else out if they're in trouble or need advice. Plus, she care about her friends too.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    I really love her love for water pokemon. Since she has water pokemon that shows that she has passion, and if she has passion that means that she is determined. And being determined means she's headstrong, and if she's headstrong then she has to have a good understanding of right and wrong, and if she has an understanding of right and wrong, she must be wise.
    So if you like Water Pokemon, your wise :D And that's Misty.

Asher

Years
    -ish not wise-? XD; Hey! o.o; Oh well. >.> *posts more pictures* I shall limit two a day. o.o;

Doesn't Misty look CUTE? XD;

She looks taller all of a sudden. o_O;;;

Asher

Years
    Probably not in terms of love. Maybe because it was because Misty was the best Water Pokemon Trainer in the group? o.o;

More pictures; I'm running out...

O_O;Her face looks flat.

Her back looks almost as good as her front. o.o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back