• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
how do you use the kanto glitch

Go to route 44 (next to Mahogany) after going to Mahogany's PC with an abra or another pokemon knowing teleport. The game will ask you if you want to teleport to route 4. To exit Kanto, enter Route 4's PC, Oak's lab or the Name Rater's house.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
So, has zel said waht the tower in Lavender is going to be used for yet? If not, then what? I want to know REALLY bad.

And also, u got you're name changed Raz? I personally like your other one better, but whatever, your decision

Years
So, has zel said waht the tower in Lavender is going to be used for yet? If not, then what? I want to know REALLY bad.

And also, u got you're name changed Raz? I personally like your other one better, but whatever, your decision

Ahah yea. If you look at the thread where you change your name, I gave my reason.

The tower in Lavender? I don't know if he mentioned it, but I personally think you should be able to explore it. Perhaps use the extra floors from the Silph Building for it? Because when I played Pokémon gold/silver, I was always eager to explore it, even though you can't, and it always made me wonder.. what if?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
Yeah, i always thought that it was another event all together, like a legendary pokemon or something. Guess zel will fill in the blanks for us, dont let us down, zel!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2008
Good mod. The Azeala tunnel with Rocket members is messed up, but so far so good.

Also, the new Trainer, the Carlos guy..I've had problems with him..he would send out his squirtle, then after that I get a missingno. type pokemon that has the Wonder Guard ability..I had to watch him struggle for like 10 minutes until he fainted..somewhat annoying..

But other than that, good work..hope to see how Kanto turns out.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2007
Zel will you be adding the gym leader rematch like in emerald because if nintendo remade gold now i believe they would put that in are u close yet to realsing the next version

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
wonder if zel has found out how to put shiny pokemon in yet..... hope so

That's a funny post, because I think now 3 people have found a shiny Pokemon, including myself, in Shiny Gold. Shiny Pokemon are in every Pokemon game, you can't change it unless you change the palette of a shiny Pokemon to it's normal Palette. Shiny Pokemon are in the game by default in FireRed, and ShinyGold is essentially FireRed, just changed.

MickyD

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 4, 2009
I haven't tryed out the regular version of Shiny Gold yet, but if "X" has changed as much as I think... I have a few ideas for X.

1. Putting more than one "champion" in the game. I liked that they had Red in Gold version, but I would like to see more than one of those.

2. Another Elite Four type thing. But make it so that it dosen't affect your gameplay.

3. Before the final match against the Elite Four, placing all the rivals and friends you accumilated able to battle. I would like to see something like that instead of having to train forever in Victory Road.

4. I would like to be a rival in the game! If you don't mind, I'll send over a sprite!

5. "Wierd characters" Like from Naruto or something. I would like to see some anime characters as trainers.

Anyways, I love this hack. Zel obviously has a lot of professional imagination, and I think will make a great game designer someday. Unlike most hacks with a lot of unnessisary add-ons Zel has a lot of good ideas. I can't wait to see what he has in store!

Last edited:

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
Years
What wuld b cool is ya know how ash went in the pokemon league where his charizard disobeyed him against richie, that should b put in like a tournament instead of the elite four but hey its zels game but im just givin my opinion on wat i think of that lol

Years
What wuld b cool is ya know how ash went in the pokemon league where his charizard disobeyed him against richie, that should b put in like a tournament instead of the elite four but hey its zels game but im just givin my opinion on wat i think of that lol

Umm... think again. This aint no T.V. show, and it would be hard to manipulate that, also, since Pokémon Gold is three years ahead of that time, then it would contradict with the real story.

I haven't tryed out the regular version of Shiny Gold yet, but if "X" has changed as much as I think... I have a few ideas for X.

1. Putting more than one "champion" in the game. I liked that they had Red in Gold version, but I would like to see more than one of those.

2. Another Elite Four type thing. But make it so that it dosen't affect your gameplay.

3. Before the final match against the Elite Four, placing all the rivals and friends you accumilated able to battle. I would like to see something like that instead of having to train forever in Victory Road.

4. I would like to be a rival in the game! If you don't mind, I'll send over a sprite!

5. "Wierd characters" Like from Naruto or something. I would like to see some anime characters as trainers.

Anyways, I love this hack. Zel obviously has a lot of professional imagination, and I think will make a great game designer someday. Unlike most hacks with a lot of unnessisary add-ons Zel has a lot of good ideas. I can't wait to see what he has in store!

1.That may be a moderatly okay idea, but seeing as how SGX is just SG, but harder Pokémon, then big changes like that would happen in both versions.

2.You do realize this is a hack from a Fire Red Rom? That means that you will be able to reface the Elite Four with stronger Pokémon, than before. After certain events of course.

3.Do you mean.. to have all your rivals there, but able to rematch them? I think Zel, was going to do that anyways. If not, I support this idea, although, make them in different sections of the Victory Road, so it doesn't get boring like it always does.

4.Only if it was that easy. For one, your too late to even suggest that, two, there are, if not, too many rivals in this game alone, and three, who are you? o.o

5.Umm, have you encountered trainers like Jess and Jamie? Or.. the bug catcher guy? Or even that girl that has a crush on the hero?

trevor813

Its Just Me I Am Zero
Years
Originally Posted by antzmaster89

to me that would sound kind of stupid no offense =P

Pokemon Master D-P

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2007
That's a funny post, because I think now 3 people have found a shiny Pokemon, including myself, in Shiny Gold. Shiny Pokemon are in every Pokemon game, you can't change it unless you change the palette of a shiny Pokemon to it's normal Palette. Shiny Pokemon are in the game by default in FireRed, and ShinyGold is essentially FireRed, just changed.

what i ment was put a shiny in one spot like red garados at the lake of rage

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Zel, what will you do with Viridian Forest and Cinnabar Island? Because in Gold they were very different from the ones in red...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back