• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I wish my birthday was in October and not in November tbh. That way I won't have to see early Christmas ads -___- Though having a birthday in November is quite nice, the weather is cooler then.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm happy with an April bday, despite... not even liking bdays in the first place, lol.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Proud April's child here. April is the most fabulous and fun month of the year, we not only get chocolates and other goodies but we're given the ability to humiliate the banana's out of friends. :3 April 17th yaaaal.

Happy Birthday to all others who're celebrating their birthdays in this most amazing month, let them be great ones. c:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

• Well, my sister's birthday is on the 24th of May, and not surisingly enough hardly any people showed up to her birthday party last year. ;;

I haven't had a birthday party since I was like 12. It's been so long since then. I've had a party for my high school graduation, but that was the last party that was thrown for me, in June of 2010.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Mmm, I love brithday parties, haha but m family and I usually hold like a more casual get together for birthdays. Everyone pitches in and we all just sit around and eat, similar to christmas/thanksgiving but of less importance. xD;

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Mmm, I love brithday parties, haha but m family and I usually hold like a more casual get together for birthdays. Everyone pitches in and we all just sit around and eat, similar to christmas/thanksgiving but of less importance. xD;

I just got old for birthday parties I guess. And my family members are kind of distant and spread around, so it saves them the trip to come here for a small little party.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • My favorite thing to do for my birthday? Go to the mall, get a nice dinner, then head back to campus for a Halloween party or two (considering my birthday is only three days before, which is pure awesomeness).

Of course, now that I'm back home, my birthdays have begun to suck, as we do NOTHING.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I have never heard of any of the people in the title. They probably aren't as cool and popular as me, though, so that should explain it.

Also I have my birthday in July. It's nice to have it in the middle of the Summer but sucks that I can't legally drink all school year.
    like you don't do it anyway lmao

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I like July and November for birthdays. July because I just like July and the zodiac, and November because it's my own lol. I just like November at all though so not exactly bias.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I need to wait for like 6 more months now ;o;

I didn't really celebrate my b'day last year, lol. I don't really like to go out with my friends on MY b'day, mainly because they're really insane and stuff lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back