• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'll take the hug and you guys can have your fun birthday month back :)

k, now i'm off to finish my paper for tomorrow because I didn't realize it was midnight :|

edit: person above me, you don't live in Chicago (I assume). It's still pretty dang cold over here in April. I would know *has a cold right now*
    edit 2: ..... well, I guess it's not freezing, but it's not enjoyable imo. I like May weather a lot more!

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Ohey I get home from work to see we're discussing birthdays! :D Mine's on Thursday, riiiiiiiiiight after Live's bday.

What timing, mother.
    Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you don't know him irl? Just a suggestion.

Mah birthday was in the beginning of March and nobody said hi! :'( Oh well I guess I really didn't deserve it JUST yet...haha rom hacking why u so crazy

Edit: @Kyoko He lives in the hillbilly Mountain time zone.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My post wasn't actually dirty to clarify if that helps, Touj. :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    You have to have a certain mindset to see such things in everyday life. I should know I have that same kind of mind myself.

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • Thank you Live for mentioning me in the topic! April Birthday Club is only for cool people, April is only the best month to have a birthday in. All other months are boring!!

Here, have a Tauros
    Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Happy birthday to all other april people <3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    October is a cooler month to have your birthday in, right in the middle of Autumn Break for me. April is when the schools start here, so NOPE.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I have never heard of any of the people in the title. They probably aren't as cool and popular as me, though, so that should explain it.

Also I have my birthday in July. It's nice to have it in the middle of the Summer but sucks that I can't legally drink all school year.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    March is still my favorite month of the year, since that's when the snow finally starts to melt and glorious spring can finally begin at long last. Even though my birthday is in November but I dread my birthdays nowadays.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back