• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years

Sport_Ball_summary_IV.png
415.png
416.png
Sport_Ball_summary_IV.png

Careful | Honey Gather/Pressure | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Sweet Scent | Gust

Aw yes! I kind of hate Pokemon that have no egg moves though. Even the most useless moves make it slightly more marketable. Thinking about finally opening a studio, that of course will obviously get overlooked really quickly :P

Dunno if I should though, it'd just be me showing off Gen VI Pokemon I'll eventually be using as parents anyways >.>

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I personally try to fully Egg Move Pokémon I'm breeding. I even did it for my Vivillon breeding. That was really pointless as it only has 3 Egg Moves and only one of those (Rage Powder) is unavailable through level up. Other more useful are Abomasnow with Leech Seed and Ralts with Mean Look. Probably my most valuable is HA Piplup with full Egg Moves. That one took forever considering using 4 different Males to pass Moves, the low Female Piplup rate and not all Females having their HA.

Years
My dex is at 213... and I only have 2 badges. I'm just trading like crazy. XD

Captured? Assuming you're the kind who will catch everything in sight, that's still a lot.

But if you're talking seen, then that's different. I wasn't too big for trying to fill my Pokédex while I was playing through.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
But if you're talking seen, then that's different. I wasn't too big for trying to fill my Pokédex while I was playing through.

On my first play through I caught every Pokemon that I could, but did not go actively looking for them. Only caught what I happened accross on my journey. After that, I worked hard on my copy of Y at actively filling my National Dex. Took a long time, but I am proud to have done it.

On X, I am actively trying to catch one of each Kalos Region but my goal is a FEMALE of each(except Male Only/Genderless), AND Premier Ball Only. I'm going route by route, and now on Route 18. Pretty close to the end. I won't be trying to get the National Dex on X, although since I'll be doing most of my breeding there, just trading alone might eventually get me there.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I usually catch everything I see too, but sometimes I just don't care >.>

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
RingoH, you know I'm working on a living Dex in Premier Balls. I have every Safari Pokémon as Female with HA in Premier Balls. Genderless and Male Only in other Balls. I'm working on getting all Horde HA unavailable in Safari with HA right now. I can probably breed you a fair amount.

I also have Jellicent as Female with HA in Premier Ball. Unavailable in XY. I have more unavailable on the way. Only one more unavailable in XY as Female in Premier with HA. I have plenty of other HA unavailable though.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Yup, it's official. I'm crazy. After Spiritomb I want to breed a Brave female Piplup with Defiant and 30/31/30/O/31/0 (HP Electric) >.<

Years
Yeah, captured. Like I said, I did a LOT of Trading. And also, I am the type that catches everything she sees. x3

Yeah, often when I play through i'll just catch whatever I see if i'm not lazy. I know when Marriland first played through X in his adventure, he did catch everything in sight, where in his Gen V playthroughs he would run from most things (especially in the post-game). Although that may have more to do with the fact that catching stuff actually gives you EXP in Gen VI now and makes it worth your time.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
RingoH, you know I'm working on a living Dex in Premier Balls. I have every Safari Pokémon as Female with HA in Premier Balls. Genderless and Male Only in other Balls. I'm working on getting all Horde HA unavailable in Safari with HA right now. I can probably breed you a fair amount.

I also have Jellicent as Female with HA in Premier Ball. Unavailable in XY. I have more unavailable on the way. Only one more unavailable in XY as Female in Premier with HA. I have plenty of other HA unavailable though.

Thanks for the offer.... but I am doing this for the personal challenge of catching them all in game(although they will then be breeding stock after).

I MAY be able to help you with you living dex though... Check out this YouTube video I posted over the weekend: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UKY-Kdbr3I[/ame] That is a glimpse of what I have sitting in my Entree Forrest on W2(I have a similar situation on B2 and Black and White). My rule at the time was to only befriend females, except in a few cases. I intend to catch one of everything in Dream Balls, but my duplicates I will mostly catch in Premier Balls. Drop me a PM if there is anything you need in a Premier Ball (I think I can manage all the female fossiles this way for example.... hint). All Dream World Pokemon always had their HA if there was one. I plan on RNGing all of them, so it may be a while before I get to ones you need.... but if you drop me a PM of anything I may be able to make your wish list a little closer to top priority. (IF my Timer0 doesn't keep screwing me over.... had a rough RNG weekend of not hitting my seed ONCE).

EDIT:
I didn't know my link would create such a huge eyesore.... is there a way to keep the link but not have it embed the video in the post??? i.e. share JUST the link?

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Thanks for the offer.... but I am doing this for the personal challenge of catching them all in game(although they will then be breeding stock after).

I MAY be able to help you with you living dex though... Check out this YouTube video I posted over the weekend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UKY-Kdbr3I That is a glimpse of what I have sitting in my Entree Forrest on W2(I have a similar situation on B2 and Black and White). My rule at the time was to only befriend females, except in a few cases. I intend to catch one of everything in Dream Balls, but my duplicates I will mostly catch in Premier Balls. Drop me a PM if there is anything you need in a Premier Ball (I think I can manage all the female fossiles this way for example.... hint). All Dream World Pokemon always had their HA if there was one. I plan on RNGing all of them, so it may be a while before I get to ones you need.... but if you drop me a PM of anything I may be able to make your wish list a little closer to top priority. (IF my Timer0 doesn't keep screwing me over.... had a rough RNG weekend of not hitting my seed ONCE).

EDIT:
I didn't know my link would create such a huge eyesore.... is there a way to keep the link but not have it embed the video in the post??? i.e. share JUST the link?

That's a great Forest collection! :O

Unfortunately, there's no way to keep just the link right now. The HStaff are working on it, though.

In the meantime I have been catching females in pretty balls in the safaris while I complete my pokedex, hahaha. Luxury Ball Beautifly <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Yup, it's official. I'm crazy. After Spiritomb I want to breed a Brave female Piplup with Defiant and 30/31/30/O/31/0 (HP Electric) >.<
We're both crazy!! That's why we have the goal of having every female possible in every ball possible!! :D With perfect IVs, natures, egg moves, abilities, and all that jazz. We cray cray! :D

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Could someone tell me how many of the Pokemon to date are legitimately available with thier Hidden Abilities? I was thinking of making a Living Pokedex with all the available Hidden Abilities. o.o

Years

We're both crazy!! That's why we have the goal of having every female possible in every ball possible!! :D With perfect IVs, natures, egg moves, abilities, and all that jazz. We cray cray! :D

Why don't you just make them all shiny as well and really tip the boat on the crazy train ;)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years

Why don't you just make them all shiny as well and really tip the boat on the crazy train ;)

Lunis, isn't that your thing? XD

and speaking of Pokeballs... those are just a bonus. Maybe at some point I could try to get all the HAs in a Dream Ball. But not all of them CAN be got in one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back